It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Someone Please Tell Me What This Is......During break in Billy Elliot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi, Decided to take in the moment during the half time break of Billy Elliot in London and it appears I have either caught on film some 'flying bugs' or an 'orb'....not sure, please offer some help.

There are a few that shoot from top to bottom and visa versa but the one that is very interesting is at 36 seconds and comes from the curtain right across the camera and behind....very odd.

Thanks

Sorry if i have not embedded it properly.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Looks like dust very close to the camera lens being magnified due to being out of focus, and lit up by the very bright light above you.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like an Orb. Uk 'psychic' let's use that term loosely - Derek Acorah - along with Yvette Fielding used to film a lot of these in old theatres and castle chambers for the 'Most Haunted' series if you want to check that out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Exactly what I was thinking. Or it could be smoke if it was a smoking theatre.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Looks like the lights of the peoples mobiles to me
edit on 6-8-2011 by Diamonquecharm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
you can see it again as it passes by around 43sec

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am 98% sure that this is a natural occurrence, although I cannot personally positively identify it, as it could be a number of different things. I am around 2% sure that it is either a fairy, toxic swamp gas, or a miniature alien spacecraft performing aerial maneuvers. Hard to say really, but definitely not a threat to national security.

new topics

top topics

join