It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New gray alien video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have searched though the alien videos on ATS and can not find this posted. I am having trouble finding where this video came from , but for some reason the u tube poster ties it into the `Russian Roswell `

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 6/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Interesting!!! Hard to say one way or another if its authentic - but you NEVER know!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus many more
edit on 6-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add better link

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yup posted already and as fake as a £1000 note.

Theres plenty to read in the other posts but im pretty sure it was debunked. The noise of the projector was the key as far as i can remember.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting find. What I want to know is...how did he get that itty bitty turtle neck shirt...over that great big head

Des

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

This one's been covered a few times. Its a well done hoax. There's another video as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Interesting find... but an aerial(sp?) view of the space craft over the city seems unlikely back then.

And the turtleneck as someone pointed out made me laugh. I have to agree with hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Posted already. And even though that video look pretty good, I think the same guy released video(s) later that were obvious fakes. So it's hard to say if this one is genuine or not.. but I guess that's the whole point of flooding the internet with fake alien videos, so that it's harder to determine which ones are real and which ones are fake. To confuse folks until they just give up on it.

Those with the most resources win.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Seen multiples times on the forums.... looks staged like nothing else lol

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He's exceptionally cute too.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think it's fake , but it's a good one . It appears a lot of work was put into this one, to try an fool people. What a waste of time and money, not unless it's some sort of website advertisement

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It does look interesting and some very clear shots of an alien there. Not sure if it is legit or hoax, but Russia does appear to be more liberal with the information that it does have on the issue.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Off to the HOAX bin with this thread then.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I think it's fake , but it's a good one . It appears a lot of work was put into this one, to try an fool people. What a waste of time and money, not unless it's some sort of website advertisement

Many People fake this kind of Videos for Glory and Stardom
to get a new and high Paid Job as a Special Effect Designer!

Only the People with a Name have a Chance on the Market,
People who create such a good Video are hunted down by Design-Companies!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Yup posted already and as fake as a £1000 note.

Theres plenty to read in the other posts but im pretty sure it was debunked. The noise of the projector was the key as far as i can remember.

The debunking of the noise of the projector is bunk in itself.....I've never agreed with this assessment of this video...

Fake?....Probably....But not because of the projector noise......The projector noise is spot on....I've been around many, and in fact have one of these projectors in my possession...Standing next to it, it sounds ALMOST exactly like this.....I would imagine that through the secondhand recording with a digital or tape fed camcorder, the noise would be distorted slightly and would sound alot like this video.....

Like i said, probably a fake.....

But i can appreciate the artist's attention to detail as far as the thickness of the neck is concerned.....I always thought it more anatomically plausible that these beings wouldn't have toothpick necks supporting their large heads....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some people actually believe this?

Really?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No aliens yet.
You mean Tesla has a chance to make the unknown ships.

Is this like talking to the mind controlled masses that say aliens make
the UFO in chance of one in an infinity.
You mean there is a chance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
As posted above, there's already a thread (at least) discussing this subject.

Thread closed.

top topics

join