It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Parties On... in spite of it all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

President Barack Obama's 50th Birthday Week is a week America will remember for a long, long time. One of the reasons it will be remembered by Americans is because, in spite of the devistation involving the S&P's downgrade, Obama continues to party on through it all.

As so many pundits have said since the downgrade announced by the S&P last night, Obama is sending the wrong message to America!

www.examiner.com...
edit on 6-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As Rome implodes and burns, Nero parties harder!!!!!!
A joke of a President.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

The Super Congress first job was to organize the best damn birthday bash Chairman Obama has ever had!!

Praise Mao!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's kind of like this...

We are the parents.

He is the teenager who we trusted with our "Gold Card".

We just got the bill.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Didnt Obama say in a speech once "Party time is over" to the American people?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

We are the parents.

We just got the bill.

Just got the bill? Maybe the failure that was in office before him should have paid the bill before he left office.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn
Didnt Obama say in a speech once "Party time is over" to the American people?

That was for us.
Do as I say, not as I do.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now..

But you know what that means...It's time for a good ol' a$$ woopin'

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

We are the parents.

We just got the bill.

Just got the bill? Maybe the failure that was in office before him should have paid the bill before he left office.

Really....Almost three years later?

Both parties are responsible for this clustertruck.

Blaming the old guy is getting a little old.

But if that hate keeps you warm at night....Carry on.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He just having a good time while we all suffer.........don't worry, everything's just fine!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yeah its called a blame everyone else party and its a all gwb fault party and its all everyone else faults party.

this country is spiraling downward faster than ever after 3 years of this if people relect him

we are done stick a fork in us if you think you know what rode hard and put up wet means

nope you will soon enough whats been has been easy street to whats comming.

and he gets re elected i shudder to think whats next.

november 2012 cant get here soon enough because hey america hows all that hope and change worked out for you?

with the credit down grade all we are going to be left with is change.

hey brother can you spare a dollar will become the norm

what a sad state of stupidity this country has become.
edit on 6-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The question is:

Do we allow the "party" to continue;

or

Do we demand change, from our elected officials.

Since they werent serious in the debt bill they recently passed, and since they did what bare minimum they could to get something on paper to continue the game, and increase the limit so they could all look good come election time, knowing that most people will forget about this fiasco come election time.

I say we, the people, raise such a loud outcry, make them correct their mistake and messup.

Since we all will pay for their mistakes, we need to make them correct it.. On OUR behalf.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He is currently at Camp David having a grand time in spite of not only our economic crisis, but the death of HIS soldiers. Sickening.

I would take a guess that the cost of his travel to Camp David is more than the average American makes in a year. At this time our leader should be humble and willing to show the American people his commitment to lowering debt, understanding the average American family plight and sorrow for the people dying on foreign soil.

Instead of a huge party extraveganza that the average American would never DREAM of having (much like the historical dictators have in the face of their own people suffering) he should be back at the white house working at what he promised the American people. He should be donating this months paycheck to the families who lost loved ones fighting his (the governments) campaign. He should APOLOGIZING to the American people for the gross mishandling of OUR money. Instead, he may as well be spitting in our faces.

You can say this mess was here before him. I don't care. He is the President. He respresents the Government and its problems are his problems to solve. he has done NOTHING to accomplish this and only made one foul mistake after another. He does not act like a president who cares for his people.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

We are the parents.

We just got the bill.

That excuse is a liberal lie which you likely haven't heard about, my friend. Two weeks ago, figures were released which detailed how much further in debt we were "by day" under Bush and how much we're going into debt "by day" under Obama. There's NO comparison... we are FALLING FAST under Obama. And really, with the stimulus overreach and overspending, didn't we know this already?

It's OBAMA - please quit spreading misinformation (lies) by supporting the Sunken Ship, or things will never get better.
edit on 6-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*********Inside Camp David***********

SECRET SERVICE: Mr. President? Are you okay sir?

(underneath a desk sucking his thumb while in the fetal position)

OBAMA: Warm safe place. Warm safe place. Warm safe place. Warm safe place.

(Camera fades to President Palin. . . . )

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
He is currently at Camp David having a grand time in spite of not only our economic crisis, but the death of HIS soldiers. Sickening.

I would take a guess that the cost of his travel to Camp David is more than the average American makes in a year. At this time our leader should be humble and willing to show the American people his commitment to lowering debt, understanding the average American family plight and sorrow for the people dying on foreign soil.

Instead of a huge party extraveganza that the average American would never DREAM of having (much like the historical dictators have in the face of their own people suffering) he should be back at the white house working at what he promised the American people. He should be donating this months paycheck to the families who lost loved ones fighting his (the governments) campaign. He should APOLOGIZING to the American people for the gross mishandling of OUR money. Instead, he may as well be spitting in our faces.

You can say this mess was here before him. I don't care. He is the President. He respresents the Government and its problems are his problems to solve. he has done NOTHING to accomplish this and only made one foul mistake after another. He does not act like a president who cares for his people.

Your right, he acts more like a king whos people are so far below him he could care less. Funny thing is, if it were any other President, the press would be having a field day with this and his many, many rounds of golf, another example that the press is in his pocket.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know why you guys hate Obama so much...He continued the horrible policies enacted by GW Bush, added a few more and has given in to the demands of the right on almost EVERY occasion...What more do you want from him? He talks like a Democrat and acts like a Republican...You should love him!

GWB shot the holes in this boat and we've been bailing ever since. It is the failure of BOTH parties that have led to this problem and if you can't see that then you are blind and senseless.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think we can learn a valuable lesson from this...when you don't know what your birthday is, you get to party all week.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I recall the voters proclaiming Obama was the best suited to get us out of this financial crisis, stating this is why they would vote for him, I never understood why they thought that, certainly wasn't on his non existent record,

Obama is not worried about the country, because he had a job to do, and it wasn't saving us, quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Bama man has a job to do. He is not doing it well. Neither did Bush. but these vacations and parties are getting out of hand. He parties while at the same time America is imploding. We need take a look at only one item and time frame to determine his job performance. the price of Gas/oil. The one single commodity that touches nearly everything in our lives. Your computer monitors? Oil..your plastic bags? Oil, in fact nearly everything we consume was either made by or is included in Oil. When the Bama man took office Gas was about $1.80 a gallon. Now after a little over 2 years it has shot up to over $3.80 a gallon! In fact the first gas station appeared In around 1905-1908. So over 100 years later gas was a tiny little $1.80 a gallon...and in just two short years it shot up more than double the previous 100 years combined! in two years! That didn't happen with Clinton..or Bush. But it sure has with the Bama man. So if you love him consider this. If gas doubled in two years, what do you suppose is going to happen in the next 2? Expect 4 dollar a loaf bread for starters!
While this man fiddles and parties, America burns. Love him if you like. I do not hate anyone, but I certainly can vote. and vote I will. He can go back to Chicago, Hawaii, or even Kenya to party. As long as it doesn't cost me more tax dollars. and O yea. In my town, a perfectly good 4 lane highway has been torn up to rebuild another perfectly good 4 lane highway. Thank you Bama man for destroying my country.
DH

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join