It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second moon appears in the sky in busby, Australia & my dream i had in 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I had a dream about this in 2008 and it was the sign of the End to come. Please also look at my dream I had in 2008 www.abovetopsecret.com...

BUSBY - Residents of this small Australian town were shocked to see two full moons
in sky!

weeklyworldnews.com...

Tonight, there’s a full moon in Busby, Australia. Many residents were admiring it when at 1:20 a.m., local time, a second moon rose in the night sky. Residents couldn’t believe what they were seeing!

Astronomers across the world were alerted to this sighting and have confirmed the existence of a second earth moon. “We have never seen anything like this before,” said researcher Rich Montano at the University of California, Los Angeles. “There had been some rumors that a second moon was seen over Hong Son, Thailand in 1967, but it was only seen for a few hours and only in that one location, but now everyone across Australia can see the second moon. It’s awe-inspiring.”

Residents of Los Angeles, and the rest of the world, will be able to see the second moon with the naked eye as night falls. Busby residents are out in the streets staring up in wonder at the second moon. “It’s exciting, but also frightening,” said Carol McNulty of Busby. “It’s so beautiful, but what does it mean? Why did the second moon appear tonight? Why?”

“End of times” fanatics are already saying that the appearance of a s second moon is signaling that the world will end. “This was predicted in the prophecy of Nostradamus in the 16th Century,” said Nostradamus expert Fred Desmarais of Lyon, France. “This is the quatrain he wrote predicting the second moon:

[Snipped]

edit on 6-8-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

[Mod edit - include source url & included external source tag all uppercase in title to lowercase]

[Mod note - Please review; Posting work written by others]

[Mod edit - trimmed external quote down, Please do not cut and paste complete web pages to ATS]

edit on 6/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2011 by Sauron because: removed excess quote

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

HOLY S*.. This is real? What does it mean though? Annunaki? Is Alien Disclosure imminent?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I would assume this is a result of the sun storm and the things it is doing in our atmosphere.
I notice that in this list there was a large storm in 1967 also when they saw this happen before.

Archive of the most severe solar storms below

www.solarstorms.org...

edit on 6-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This comes from Weekly World News, not exactly a credible source, more like the Enquirer magazine.

weeklyworldnews.com...

link   
The Moon here is currently moving from crescent to first quarter... I would do some research before posting stuff like this. Australian Moon Phases.

link   
Apart from the OP being lifted directly out of Weekly world news, without citing source. This is the only source of this story I can find so far, and is the same source as shown in the video. word for word.

if this had really been relayed around the world to the point scientists in California were commenting on it. I am if a second moon had suddenly appeared in the sky, the noise being made vy everyonje would be a hell of a lot louder.

I am calling massive and very poor hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986

HOLY S*.. This is real? What does it mean though? Annunaki? Is Alien Disclosure imminent?

It means soon we will see Nibiru in the nights Sky so close to the Earth and it will be an Auburn Red Planet and our two moons. This is only the beginning. I have been given a sign of 8:13 time warning me for about 3 years now always looking up at the clock and seeing that time. Eerie cause my birthday is that day. But I think it marks something significant to be revealed on that DAY!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The same guy who wrote that article also wrote that Alfred Hitchcock was found alive.
Really?????
Come on,not a reputable paper if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok, im in Los Angeles and I will look at the moon tonight and take a picture. I saw the moon last night it wasnt full and I didnt see 2 moons. I give you the benefit of the doubt, but I must see it though.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is NO full moon on the 4th August !!!!

The next full moon is on 14th August 2011.

Geez, some people are thick!

edit on 6-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

From your other thread:

Then the Earth began to wobble off it's axis and then it slowed down and the waters became still there was no wind. Then the planet began to heat up. Then the USA Dollar crashed.

You have the order wrong. The USA Dollar is crashing and none of those things have happened yet.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No need to call people thick I will give OP 1 credit that something unusual is happening alot of people are feeling it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's not even a good hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh it looks like the took the photos from here about earths possible second moon in the past.
www.foxnews.com...

Hoax

Also if anyone will look at pictures of the Antarctic station for the full view they will see there are a bunch of towers and satellite dome which lights up as a big ball for experiments and such and they all have lights on them that come on at various times as you can find pictures of them when they are on.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I bet you look tonight assuming you are on the west coast of the US.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like this story has made the rounds before.

Here's a version posted last August:

2 Moons In The Sky - Seen Worldwide

link   

You are quite correct…
8/13/2011 will mark something very significant…
On that day at 8:20pm eastern standard time…
The stars will melt and the moon will become red with blood!!!…
The sun will go black and the earth will shake
For on that day I will have been married exactly one year…
The grief and sadness of all the other women on earth remembering that…
Knowing I am taken… knowing they cant have me will lash out into the universe
And bring about the end of all creation!
Cos… I’m just that damned good of a man

Otherwise… its just going to be another day for everyone else
Except for me… marks the day I married the woman I love

But just like weekly world news… I can sit and make up crazy stories with the best of them

PS... Happy Birthday!!!

edit on 8/6/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
reply to post by bluemirage5

No need to call people thick I will give OP 1 credit that something unusual is happening alot of people are feeling it.
ok ok ok.. i gotta dmit looks clearly liek a second moon but i take that this is fake-__- if i see it tonight ill believe it.. lol if soo taht would be pretty dang trippy. maybe a holographic moon
edit on 6-8-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Come on.......

I'm in NSW, my skies are VERY VERY clear, there is NO FULL MOON until the 14th August 2011.

Don't waste your time, there's NOTHING to see out there!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponens
The Moon here is currently moving from crescent to first quarter... I would do some research before posting stuff like this. Australian Moon Phases.

Yeah its a bunch of bull #. No video only a photo and only one source?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join