It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal Gland 101: Mysteries of the Pineal Gland & DNA Awakening (Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Found these vids most interesting and I wanted to share these with you.

Pineal Gland 101: Mysteries of the Pineal Gland

The pineal gland was the last endocrine gland to have its function discovered. Its location deep in the brain seemed to indicate its importance. This combination led to its being a "mystery" gland with myth, superstition and even metaphysical theories surrounding its perceived function.

The pineal gland is occasionally associated with the sixth chakra (also called Ajna or the third eye chakra in yoga). It is believed by some to be a dormant organ that can be awakened to enable "telepathic" communication.

In the physical body the eye views objects upside down. It sends the image of what it observes to the brain which interprets the image and makes it appear right side-up to us.

But the human body has another physical eye whose function has long been recognized by humanity. It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality is the Pineal Gland. It is long thought to have mystical powers. Many consider it the Spiritual Third Eye, our Inner Vision.

There is soO much to life that we have yet to still learn. And I hope the vids will help you as they have helped me to have a better understanding. I certainly have changed my tune lately
I am only beginning to learn about the brain, thoughts, frequencies, reality, illusion, etc. and it seems my mind gets blown more and more every day as I expand in conciousness!

Hope you enjoy with vids!
Please feel free to comment and contribute any vids you may have regarding the subject!

edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Expand that brain and lets learn some awesome stuff! I am off to watch the videos as I do not think I have seen them yet. I have read many books in regards to both DNA and The Pineal Gland.

I flagged and starred simply because this is a great journey to be on and it will expand your mind to continuous learning and essentially get you in the light where so many others are and have experienced.

Again..congrats to taking this journey of wonder!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I too have researched alot. I have a good compilation of videos on my you tube channel under my same name. I put this in another recent thread, but here it is again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Project Avalon did a thread on this about a year ago. Very good references in the thread.
projectavalon.net...

Good read if you have time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This goes straight to the thread.

projectavalon.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the comments and contribution to the thread. Much appreciated.

To add: Had made another thread '___' the spirit molecule but it was deleted for some reason or other. Wish you all could see the vids, If you are interested please go to youtube and search it out. Afraid to even put the link here - it may get deleted. I found it really fascinating about this chemical in our brain as well.

Studying of our brains and discussion shouldn't be STOPPED... How is one to learn if you can't discuss. Just think if Edison was hindered ... we'd still be in the dark!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I've read Strassman's book, it is worth reading, he's thorough.

I recently learned that seeds hold a record of the photoperiod of their mother's lifespan. This record dictates when the seed will break dormancy, and when it will reach sexual maturity and flower, working integrally with the Circadian clock. Or so recent studies are suggesting. It seems almost common sense to presume that we would have a similar photoreceptive device.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by SeekerLou

I've read Strassman's book, it is worth reading, he's thorough.
Had never heard of him until today. He , I thought was great on the vid series at youtube!

I recently learned that seeds hold a record of the photoperiod of their mother's lifespan. This record dictates when the seed will break dormancy, and when it will reach sexual maturity and flower, working integrally with the Circadian clock. Or so recent studies are suggesting. It seems almost common sense to presume that we would have a similar photoreceptive device.

Hey very interesting thought ya have there.
Makes sense to me too!
...My, how we are intricately made. God is awesome.....We are awesome.

edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

join