It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest religious movement you never heard of

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They would not remove me from the party for saying something like, oh I don't know... Ronald Reagan was a liar, Sarah Palin is brain-dead, Dick Cheney is his first name, and Clinton (a Democrat) balanced the budget... would they? Ah darn and I am already registered in the party and everything.

Sorry but when people have suspicious agendas I call them out regardless of what letter they have by their name and I honestly believe this is above Republican versus Democrat.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

This is the second time in two days that someone has asked me what the agenda to an OP of mine is. And for the second time I will give this answer; I do not have an agenda. Can someone not post something because they find it interesting and potentially important then let people come to their own conclusions without being spoon fed an agenda? Come on now, not everyone always has to have an agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Section31

This is the second time in two days that someone has asked me what the agenda to an OP of mine is. And for the second time I will give this answer; I do not have an agenda. Can someone not post something because they find it interesting and potentially important then let people come to their own conclusions without being spoon fed an agenda? Come on now, not everyone always has to have an agenda.

You are missing the overall irony behind your thread and responses.

Everyone does have an agenda.

What are you doing to promote tolerance within this thread? Have you seen some of the responses?

If you read all three of my responses, you would not have responded with, "I don't understand why people are...".

edit on 8/7/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I myself am confused about people wanting to know your agenda for this thread. I did not feel you had any agenda whatsoever when reading the information you posted, only the sharing of thoughts and information.

Good thread, and while others might say that you are posting stuff that everyone is already aware of, I would disagree with them. I would say there are even many Christians who are not aware of the political undertones of some large Christian gatherings etc, and as a child who went through what I feel was strong programming that definitely tried to shape the way I might cast my vote in the future and how I looked at the world around me, I believe that what you are sharing is of importance for those who care to listen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Is there a religious group that is officially sanctioned by God? One where the practitioners have the authority from God to regenerate limbs, or restore sight or hearing to certifiably 100% blind or deaf individuals? That is the religious group I'm looking to join. All others are just human-generated and human-sustained.
-cwm

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, that Johnny Enlow guy in the first clip has a real will to power.
None of that normal Christian "the meek shall inherit the earth" or "if I am a Christian I am the least of all" mawkishness.
How deliciously Satanic.

I'm busy reading "The Year of Living Biblically" by A.J Jacobs, and this "Satanic Christian" guy in the first clip doesn't seem to obey a single Old Testament commandment concerning his hairstyle, his facial hair or his manner of dress (goodness, what would Jesus say). The Old Testament is where all the over 600 laws are written, so if he doesn't obey any of them, then what kind of laws does he want rulers to impose? Turn the other cheek? I doubt that.

Instead of burning Native American artifacts he should first have a mass circumcision Old Testament style, for all those naughty men who haven't kept the covenant. After all, that's mentioned far more across the Bible then demonic exorcisms, and one abstract dream by an apostle is a very flimsy excuse not to obey this direct commandment. Well before he has any credibility he should first prove that he's had the snip, since especially as a leader he should obey all the laws, even those beyond the call of duty for the garden variety believer.
He's obviously a phony.
He's not interested in obeying the Scriptures, but in twisting them to make it appear as if they support a nefarious political agenda.
edit on 7-8-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misure

If the Bilderberg group backs someone for president you can bet that they are not Christian .We know who the Bilderberg group and the leadership of that group serves . It's not God . Rachel Maddow is a Jew and probably despises Christians . We know that the Jews are chosen of God , but we did not consider the full extent of what for . Christians are in direct opposition of the NWO and every effort is being made to rid the world of the name of Jesus . Paul stated that Jews were enemies of the Christian for the Gospel sake . And the driving force for the NWO is Askenazi Jews . These are not to be confused with Gods Jews of Israel . As with Judas these Askenazi Jews have a job to do by the will of God .. Look at all of Hollywood , Big News , ACLU, All major Banking , CFR , Trilateral Commision , Obamas advisors ,big pharma all Jews . The events of today are being controlled by Gods chosen people to move the world to the Great Tribulation .This sounds like I hate the Jew but I don't . I'm just making an observation that we are seeing Gods plan in action ,by his players,doing exactly what God told us .

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Misoir
To all those attacking me for my OP

How do you come to the conclusion that I am against Republicans or am anti-Christian in some way?

Surely you know the 11th commandment that was made popular by Reagen..
"Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

Basically, any republican is not allowed to say anything negative about any republican..and since you did speak bad about some, even though it may be true, it doesn't matter.

For a better understanding of the 11th commandment, see the catholic church and sex abuse...even a pope will not turn in a priest for touching kids...because it puts a stain on the institution...its not about being a good organization, its about being a unified organization.

Now, if you are a republican, then just shut up and lets usher in the extreme right wing theocracy...I mean, who cares about native american artifacts anyhow, Jesus will be coming back in Cleveland!

There are 600 commandments, not just 10 and certainly not the one about republicans you speak of. Get your facts straight. The 10 Commandments are God's top 10, that absolutely must NEVER be done.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by Misoir

I myself am confused about people wanting to know your agenda for this thread. I did not feel you had any agenda whatsoever when reading the information you posted, only the sharing of thoughts and information.

Good thread, and while others might say that you are posting stuff that everyone is already aware of, I would disagree with them. I would say there are even many Christians who are not aware of the political undertones of some large Christian gatherings etc, and as a child who went through what I feel was strong programming that definitely tried to shape the way I might cast my vote in the future and how I looked at the world around me, I believe that what you are sharing is of importance for those who care to listen.

What is considered politics NOW was God's law. Man has co-opted his law and turned it into a media circus. God didnt design his laws to be a debate. They were designed to be obeyed or you die for breaking them. He didnt design his laws so that some jumped up farmer turned politician could co-opt them and use them to gain power. He will set the record straight in the end you can be assured. His laws are for EVERYONE to obey, not just the poor. Unfortunately because of man's corrupted nature, there are those who use it for their own gain, hypocrits, false prophets, liars and decievers. I can stand next to some people and feel the evil roiling off them in waves, my gift is discerning evil.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Oh so the entire US Military are christians now? Wow I guess I didnt get that memo.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Misure

If the Bilderberg group backs someone for president you can bet that they are not Christian .We know who the Bilderberg group and the leadership of that group serves . It's not God . Rachel Maddow is a Jew and probably despises Christians . We know that the Jews are chosen of God , but we did not consider the full extent of what for . Christians are in direct opposition of the NWO and every effort is being made to rid the world of the name of Jesus . Paul stated that Jews were enemies of the Christian for the Gospel sake . And the driving force for the NWO is Askenazi Jews . These are not to be confused with Gods Jews of Israel . As with Judas these Askenazi Jews have a job to do by the will of God .. Look at all of Hollywood , Big News , ACLU, All major Banking , CFR , Trilateral Commision , Obamas advisors ,big pharma all Jews . The events of today are being controlled by Gods chosen people to move the world to the Great Tribulation .This sounds like I hate the Jew but I don't . I'm just making an observation that we are seeing Gods plan in action ,by his players,doing exactly what God told us .

Jews despise anyone thats NOT Jew. They believe we are animals and that they are the people, despite the fact that we can transfuse blood to them and they to us, still we are not human. Funny. Thats also a major factor for the radical muslims hatred of them. If a radical muslim sees a christian and a jew, the jew will die first because the muslims believe they are the decendants of ishmael, the true first born of abraham although "illigitimate" according to the customs of those times. See Abraham and Rachel tried for years to concieve and they couldn't, so Rachel told Abraham (Ibram) to take their servant girl as mistress and to have a child because she knew Abraham needed an heir, so he did. Well, some time passed on, and Rachel turned up pregnant (at the age of 90 something i believe) which sparked some Jerry Springer drama in his household. The servant girl took his first son Ishmael and fled because she knew His legitimate heir (isaac) would usurp her son's birthright, and THAT is the reason for the wars between Jews and Muslims, wars that have been fought for thousands of years over that land and who it really belongs to. in effect we are ALL witness to the largest Jerry Springer show in history, so grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the show cuz it aint gonna stop for a while.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You mean he passed up Establishment GOP who are CFR members to choose a non-Establishment outsider with no CFR connections? For a guy who claims to be John Bircher and Constitutionalist, you seem to be completely unaware of the CFR/Trilateral connection in politics. Both major parties have key CFR components. It's part of the Shadow Govt. Jimmy Carter was the first Trilateralist President, and all who followed are CFR/Skull and Bones related. I eixpect more from you.

I will say however that there are false prophets and false Christs abroad in the land, and they preach all sorts of things not true to the real Christ teachings. I also happen to appreciate varied religious systems including Buddhism and Hinduism. Any religious system can be ruined by lack of true understanding and those who wish to control the masses.

edit on 7-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

For someone so concerned with following gods law to the letter that sure is a sexually sugestive avatar you have...

Just sayin....

Curious, what anime is that from?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

League of legends. So i let one thing slip by, it was more of a gag than anything. I couldn't find any good avatars that werent being used already and i didnt want to look like a copycat, there i changed it, happy now?
edit on 7-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: change

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have to say that I can't stand watching these evangelic TV shows for more than a few minutes without being disgusted with the garbage they put out. It makes most kids shows look sophisticated by comparison. Yet, the large numbers of people who not only watch these shows, but send them money regularly is very telling of how susceptible people are to being programmed like a VCR.

Extremism is on the rise, but I think you are right Misoir, this movement is largely ignored by mainstream press.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by Misoir

I believe it is because they feel threatened by this. Remember - the biggest enemy to ANY religious group or order is a person that can THINK FOR THEMSELF.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Agenda? Since when does an ats member have an agenda? That would be a first.

I understand now op, your just telling the story, while some got confused and more paranoid individuals thought it was YOUR evil plan (I didn't, like I said no one on this site has any plan)

This is a site where anyone can come, from interested folk, curious, paranoid...and it goes on from regular people to the more paranoid ones, then the schizophrenic ones, or bipolar or the ones that believe in fairy tales (you know who you are)

But yea sometimes people get so paranoid they assume, the people who are just as paranoid as they are, are some government agent (it can get real bad, mix paranoid and schizophrenic, you get someone that thinks everyone is out to get them)

Anyway yea religion in general is bad, but without religion I don't think much would change, people would still argue and fight over nothing.

Better things to do in life, rather worship or fight. It's a shame there are such heartless people in the world

You know what they say, "if it's something I don't like, then it's against my religion, but if I make money, then it's okay"

Meaning people use their religion as a tool

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Evil people use religeon to gain power over others. Not everyone is evil that has faith. If you use religeon to gain power, you do not have faith, what you have is a lust for power and riches. That is not Christ's way. He came to free your mind and your soul from the confines of this world through his teachings and through him. It saddens me to see how misguided these people who claim to be his followers are. There have been and always will be false prophets right up till the very end. Unfortunately it makes it very hard to distinguish a real prophet from a false one because of this and that is satan's plan, to confuse and decieve.

Having a Theocracy isnt a bad idea in and of itself. What makes it bad is when corrupt people are the ones running the show, like when the Roman Catholic Church, used it's wealth and influence in the Dark Ages and after the Renaissance to hold power and sway over men. The Pope claiming doing this or that was God's will because "he" is supposed to be Christ's representative on earth, and it was a sham. Great evil has been done in the name of Christ, again part of satans plan to discredit the Lord in the eyes of men. Make no mistake, as we live and breathe we are ALL locked in a battle for good or evil. For everyone of the true believers, there are 100 liars and deceivers. Look at what the Dominican's did in the Inquisition, they murdered tens of thousands of people (most were protestants, they accused of being witches) because they refused to convert to Catholicsm (this is what satan does, he takes something good from the Lord and twists it and perverts it for his own ends), which is a laugh because it didnt matter what denomination you were a part of Christianity is Christianity, and were all brothers and sisters in Christ regardless of what your doctrine is. Clearly the Dominicans never heard Christs messages to love your enemy as you love your neighbor, and to cast no stone unless you have no sin, to let God be the judge and leave it to him to punish, or they wouldnt have butchered the innocents. How do you take a message of peace and love and turn it into "murder the innocents?", again satan's perversion and corruption.

If anything the NAR needs to fail. Im not saying all of them are evil or self serving, but no good can ever come from a theocracy that imposes and forces its will on its citizens. Our Founding Fathers knew what they were doing when they created our Constitution, it was set to be a guide according to the will of the Lord so that we could all live in peace until his return. However, once gain evil has taken something good and corrupted it, and had it amended to serve the purposes of greedy and self serving men.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
When you see Christians beheading someone else for non belief today, let me know...

At this rate it's going to be sooner than you think.

They're already killing Muslims for their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol confuse religion action with geographic action more please,

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join