It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest religious movement you never heard of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Many have speculated that Rick Perry, Bush 2.0 according to the Alex Jones site, is indeed a Bilderbergers favorite. Though this may be a situation of the Bilderbergers having all potential candidates in their pockets thereby assuring that whoever gets elected will be one of their puppets. Indeed it may come down to Perry and the other Bilderbergers puppet Obama.

As for the Bilderbergers interest in religious fanatics such as the NAR . . . well, here may be a case of them inciting another scenario of divide and conquer by inflaming the American political scene with sectarian division and hatred: secularist versus the fundamentalist. There is potential in all of this to bring about a huge American divisive fight in this scenario while the Bilderbergers agents cement more power to themselves as the American people go about fighting over nonsense like abortion and prayer in schools.

This goes to show us that we might have soon another divide and conquer scenerio in the 2012 election comming our way, the age old methodology that the behind-the-scenes powers always use to keep the sheep asleep.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well that was definitely news to me and some of the scariest things I've read in a long time.
I knew there were groups as such but I never thought they were so vast and influential. They definitely have a plan, their intentions are those of hate and segregation, pure evil in my opinion.

Thanks for this, S&F.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So they openly state they want to "take control of the seven mountains", and then offer up an unscriptual list of seven objectives.
The seven mountains most likely relates to Rome and the vatican, and the destruction of the catholic church as prophesied.
I wouldnt trust these false prophets as far as i could kick them!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Interesting.. Very interesting. I mean from a brief review I strongly disagree with burning cultural pieces of other peoples. But I cannot deny I agree with some of it.

However, it is clear that the fact that I agree with most of it is not forgivable for their destruction of others. Which is a big no no.

Alas, it seems history repeats itself. Hopefully they'll be dead by the time the next "great awakening" gets started.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If the Bilderbergers are involved, you know whatever is going on has to be terrifying. Looks like Perry will unseat Obummer and lead us into a World War 3 Christians vs. Muslims nightmare. I am going to become a Buddhist.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It's nice to see someone from the same town on ATS.

Great thread, I hate when people pervert Jesus’ teachings for evil purposes.

It makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If one is to have some idea of how dangerous such a 'christian' religious society could be, read Margaret Atwood's novel, The Handmaid's Tale .

Sort of a Christian version of Muslim society. Very dangerous and divisive.

Wickipedia en.wikipedia.org...'s_Tale

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimes

what are you talking about? Every military asset that Muslin nations have are either 40 year old Soviet tech, or our own weapons we sell them to kill our enemies for us.

It's impossible to "fight Islam". It's impossible to fight any religion. That's why the crusades ended.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

Any devoted society can be the scorn of man or the new Eden. It all depends on whose running it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is some dangerous mixing of religion and politics, very much like the old Moral Majority and Pat Robertsons' Christian Coalition and Heritage Foundation (which has become a fixture for neocon political incubation). The whole movement (Dominionist) has been around well over 30 years now and frankly, Im not real worried about them. They're playing to a very small audience with what they preach and it could never be mainstreamed unless the world goes absolutely insane, then anything goes - especially religion. It's what we turn to besides Smith and Wesson when the SHTF.

The incorporation of the open spiritual warfare part is charismatic in nature which used to be the practice of the Assemblies of God denomination that included Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker. They were outdoing the Fundamentalist Baptists in numbers and money in the eighties so they took down both Bakker and Swaggart. Heritage USA was a fraudulent real estate scheme to begin with but they had 270 satellite channels that Falwell wanted badly. So the Fundamentalists (Southern Baptist Convention) maneuvered Bakker in to releasing leadership of PTL (Praise The Lord ministries) to Falwell by telling him that his affair with Jessica Hahn was going public and that certain members of the ministry were conspiring against Bakker to take away the ministry. The pretty much shook the guy down and then a few months later Jimmy Swaggart gets busted for hiring a hooker. The Assemblies Of God lost big time that year. 1988? I believe it was.
AOG was making inroads in South and Central America against Catholicism and had hundreds of missions in the Southern Hemisphere

Anyhow. that's the backstory on the main charismatic denomination who are defined by their beleif in spiritual warfare, casting out demons, prophecy, healing and in this case the they have in addition the end times eschatology of Armageddon and the return of Christ. They may or may not believe in the Rapture.

This new group is a spinoff of the above. Of course, we should never underestimate the ultimately horrific idea of someone who believe in destroying others culture to erase demonic influences having control of the nuclear football? Many of us worried about GWB when he said he was a devout Christian, but what kind of Christian?

These folks give Jesus a bad rep. IMO.

I think Perry and Palin are simply playing the fringes looking for support. I don't believe this organization is so powerful that they are head of the approval process for candidates.

Strange story. Good for a few laughs while we should still take their threats literally.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sounds nefarious to me. Satan is supposedly the "great deceiver". He is also described as having "7 heads and 10 horns". Hmm...7 mountains/7 heads. 10 horns could be leaders of the movement, or nations where they have/want a foothold. Interesting stuff, Misoir.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Warriors for Jesus... as long as they repent? => colorlines.com...

Privatized prisons easily provide the men, all the good wardens must do is provide the correct discipline in order to create a devout disciple.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice work on this post! Of course the elites want to use religion it is already full of gullible so called believers. They want to infiltrate the current Christian movement which has been taught to be largely passive. Unfortunately this will appeal to many who long for action to bring about the kingdom so to speak.

Whenever I hear this kind of talk I ask the person/s if they believe God is omnipotent or all powerful. And they enthusiastically answer of course. I then ask them why would an all powerful being need and army of human weaklings then? This does not change their mind but plants a seed with them that things do not add up.

I had no idea about this movement thanks for sharing. It does indeed look like it has the potential to be a Christian taliban but I am not sure it will fly because many are rejecting organized religion and questioning religious dogma more then ever these days ans seeking thier own spiritual path.

Hopefully they will expose themselves and eventually peter out when people get a whiff of the real motives etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Wow. You just heard about Dominion Theology? Paired with the wealth gospel, it's the most prevalent trend in American Christianity (and increasingly, African Christianity, which is heavily influenced by American Dominionists - case in point, Uganda)

Star and flag for you sir. Maybe it'll have shaken you up just enough to start peering over the edge of the box.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Those that don't Eat, shall be eaten, Remember the hunters wait for the Rapture.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

wow, my mind is buzzing, so many things make more sense now...i've always been very wary of fundamentalists & pentacostals, due to some bad experiences while a teenager, and i've been very concerned with the level of influence they are wielding in our political system...thanks for this post, it's nice to have a name to go with the movement....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

We need more to believe in in this century, regardless of religion!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
This was a great read OP. *&F for you sir.

Here's a thought to all you NWO-believers out there. What if all this time the push for a "One World Govt" was NOT about politics but rather all about a religious merging/control?

Kinda makes you think.

it is though, it is about nothing else but that.

your question is the truth of the whole mess of the world

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Occult-level spiritual warfare is confrontations with demons operating through witchcraft and esoteric philosophies (examples are Freemasonry...

Does this mean if I get an invite to their next church picnic I should slather myself with barbeque sauce ahead of time?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the biggest religious movement i ever heard of was when a bunch of religious zealots decided to leave their country, sail across the ocean, and start a new one...*america*

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join