Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe... it was just what it appeared to be... a tragic helicopter accident ? ...They do happen, from time to time.

I'm pretty sure "rocket propelled grenade" is no accident.

Stop driving with two feet and concentrate for a second......
edit on 7-8-2011 by litterbaux because: It's late

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Extremely suspicious indeed. There practically yelling hey were covering something up kill all those involved.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I would be interested to see what the families say. if they spoke with the deceased recently or even since the attack. I think thats where the answers lie in this case...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

That is unreal, They kill the worlds most wanted man then they end up in a heli crash, there is something else going on there.

If i was there family id speak out and name those heroes and tell the world what they done.

This is one of those stories that you just cannot believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is unbelievable, yet it doesn't surprise me the least.

The fact we're being lied to can not become any more obvious than this.

They're spitting their lies in our faces and laughing and no-one's gonna do something besides some outrage in some forums and comment sections. What we need is a million people marching upon Washington demanding the government to step down and have the whole former Bush and the current Obama administration arrested and charged with treason.

*EDIT* I just read the article in full and it isn't as obvious as the OP makes it appear because it leaves out a very significant section:

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit
edit on 7-8-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It would be worth keeping tabs on the remaining members of the SEAL team.

This 'accident' will have alerted countries such as Iran and possibly China to the potential intelegence held by remaining members of SEAL team 6.

Their lives have just become that much more dangerous (as if it wasn't dangerous enough already).

We must be on the lookout for any news regarding them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well you know what they say in a Few Crime Organization's !

To Keep a Clean Sweep That Will Not Become Dirty Again nor Unravel In The Future

What do you DO !

You Kill The Assassin's & Witness's

This Has Been Done Many Times

Just as The JFK Assassination Alone has Many Loops

NEW DETAILS: Copter downing in Afghanistan kills 30 Americans

Read More: wcfcourier.com...< br />
wcfcourier.com...< br /> 2nd paragraph

But you can NOT Always Believe in what the media says
Unless their is a Known List of the 20 SEALS that perished of
who they ARE and were they have been at the time When OBL was Killed

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit Read More: wcfcourier.com...[ /ex]

edit on 7-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
another thing to hid the truth

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Suspicious?? Hell yes it is!!!

However before I reach an opinion I have some questions that I would hope some of our ATS members who were/are involved in the Military may be able to answer.

1. How many people are part of a team such as "Seal team 6"? I was always under the impression that teams like this usually consist of about 15 people. I have ZERO military experience and I simply do not know.

2. The Chopper that the article claims crashed.... how many people + gear is it able to carry?

Without those questions being answered, I still find this whole thing to be HIGHLY suspicious. If my memory serves me correctly, we already know that one chopper did crash and was exploded during the raid on the Bin Laden compound at the time the Government claims OBL was terminated. However, I do not recall any casualties from that crash. That is something I find suspicious in itself. I mean, how often does a helicopter crash with zero deaths from those who were in the helicopter?

I don't know what to think at this point. Everything from the OBL story to this crash just stinks to high heaven. In many ways it really reminds me of the JFK assassination and how so many of the witnesses and people who had ties to others who could know the truth just suddenly died by heart attacks, suicides, car crashes, etc etc.

Bottom Line.... this whole thing is UNBELIEVABLY suspicious.

With that being said.. may the members of this SEAL team rest in peace. No matter what the truth may be, our Military deserves our respect. They have freakin earned it and I hope as the comments continue to come in this thread that all of us keep that in mind.

ETA: I don't know how to explain how I feel about this news. After reading this story while I was at work, I am home now, but I am just soooooooooo pissed off right now. This thing just stinks to high heaven.

edit on 7-8-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"However, US officials have told both they BBC and AP they do not believe that any of those who took part in the Bin Laden operation were on the downed helicopter"
www.bbc.co.uk...

Wtf team ats?

are we on the same page here ?

Like I keep saying - 'we do not believe.........' is not at all the same as saying 'they were not'. This is a play on words.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I just read another interesting theory.....that the Special Ops teams are being taken out to prevent them from returning to the US and taking leading roles in the resistance.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Naturally this is going to be blamed on the Taliban, but my source who had already talked to his people says that a US shoulder held missile took out the helicopter.

There were 5 civilians on board. The guess is... they were CIA who had probably been captured and Seal Team 6 rescued them.

Why is someone killing SEALS?

Because of the character of the men who become SEALS.

Source said that these men could come back to the US and become leaders of a resistance movement.

I wonder how many more special ops guys are going to be killed. All it takes is one of them in each community and you have a resistance that is as powerful as any army that can be thrown at the American people.

A few days ago I was talking with a reader who told me that the national guard in his state is made up of patriots. When TS..HitsTFan the National Guard armories will be under the control of the good guys... and the first order of business is to empty it completely so the government can't come in and bomb the hell out of it.

Frankly... if I were them... I would clean it out now because the government will destroy the armories before they declare war. I hope he reads this since I can't remember his name.

I am not sure if SEALS and other Special Ops people can resign... and walk away... if you know a SpecOps... you might let him/her know what is really coming down... The people of the United States need these men and women at home. We are the ones who need to be protected... NOT from the Taliban... FROM our government who works for the reptiles in the City of London.

What ever happened to General McCrystal? IMO he was one of the good guys and Obama had to get rid of him or McCrystal could have carried out a coup and the military would have backed him completely.

Folks... we are in for a fight. If you haven't made plans for your survival... you'd better start now. I have been telling you this for years now...

I will also tell you that THEY will not win. A new world is coming... but it is NOT the one that the reptiles planned for us. We are going to win... we were created to win. Our Father rewrote the plan and the meek really will inherit the earth.

But we will lose a lot of you during the next few years. And don't think that defeating Obama in 2012 is going to change anything. Romney will be worse... Perry from Texas will be the Bush status quo, so... for this period in time Perry would be better. Of course Ron Paul would be the best... any idea how to get his elected this time?

Governments worldwide will be changing in the next 3 to 5 years. Hopefully, at the end of the 5 years... the change will be completed and we can walk into our new world... free energy... lots of free time for our own spiritual growth... no religions... NO... I did NOT say no GOD... I said NO religions. The reptiles have controlled all religions for about the last 2000 years. ALL of them.

If you think the Bible we read is accurate just remember that the Catholic church had complete control of it. While there are many different translations... all of them... with the exception of one that I can't remember the name of... were translations made off the Catholic Bible. Martin Luther and King James didn't come along for almost 1500 years after Jesus.

There is a real Bible. The real story of Jesus life upon earth. I have been told that it will be released once the reptiles are out of power. It exists... and it's safe.

Watch the newspapers for more SEALS and Special Ops people being killed. And if you know these people... warn them that their very government is so afraid of them, they want them DEAD.

Obviously I have no way of verifying the information from the 'source', but Rayelan who posted this is the founder of the site and has a lot of credibility, given her history, so I though it was worth posting it here.

I have been struck about the language used in the statement published so far - ie. that these Seals were 'not believed' to be the ones who carried out the attack on the compound in Pakistan.

What's more, there were eye witnesses from the compound attack who said the helicopter had crashed and those on board had all been killed.

So ...... IF the Seals who attacked the compound died during the op, two hypotheses arise:

- they staged this to account for the deaths of the Seals who died in the compound attack, because admitting
they died would scupper the official story,

- this is the second group of Seals who have died.....which might support the above hypothesis.

No doubt there will be some replies ridiculing the fact that I'm discounting the OS. So, yes, I am. I don't believe it, it involves too many unanswered questions, too many 'coincidences' and for me it doesn't have the ring of truth. Added to the fact that TPTB always lie, so for me the OS is the least likely to be true.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any more news of special ops 'accidents'.

edit on 7-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
As i said at the start of this thread on page 3,it Doesn't matter if it was the same exact members of seal team 6 that killed bin laden...the fact it was a seal team 6 unit that was killed that is important here..

its Taliban propaganda gold dust.......

It will now escalate the war in Afghanistan 10 fold......

As i said before,this will act like a major victory for the Taliban,and it would be new Recuits....

The only reason,for this being made so public around the world,is to escalate the war...

The Taliban will see this as a major victory over the USA....It doesn't Matter if it was Infact the same men of seal team 6 that was killed in that halo,the fact it was a seal team 6 unit is all that matters in propaganda terms...Thats what you people are missing here..

In Taliban minds,its a great revenge for killing there commander and chief...

Why would the US government want this so public unless they wanted the war to escalate longer ?

Edit :
As far as i'm concerned this is one big propaganda stunt design to boost the morale of the taliban...who would benefit from this being made so public....the arms dealers and the taliban..

Ask yourself this....if you was in-charge of the war in afghanistan,would you be happy with this news being made public for the world and taliban to see ? ....so why ?
edit on 7-8-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Guys No conspiracy here 3 of those killed were MARSOC Marines out of Lejeune attached to the team. A lucky shot from an RPG it happens. Tose on the helo were n ot part of the Platoon that killed Osama. This was another platoon of SEALteam6 seals that had several attachments to include 4 afghani special operation troops. This was the CADRE platoon that trains other troops for special ops. Lets focus on the families. Flags Half Mast.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

The families of the guys from Lejeune wont say anything.... they dont need to. Lets leave this one alone guys. people are hurting . Please.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Again the Seal platoon and Marsoc guys and ODA guys that were at the Osama operation arent even in country. These guys are on a rotating basis. Osama is dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are no loose ends guys. The op that killed (yes he is dead) Osama was just that an OP. These guys were part of a training cadre. Not just SEALs.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yeah RPGs are real and the Taliban has many of them. This is a combat action. Nothing else. Lets Honor the fallen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Obama is dead. Seriously he is dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Dude it wasnt the government. It was the families that leaked this. When so many fall their is no way to keep this a secret. Like I said 3 CACO calls out of Lejeune in the last 24 hours. I can say this. The Chaplain and the Chief that went on these calls walked right past me. I know for a fact that 3 of the guys were from Marsoc. 1 was a navy corpsman doing his cadre with the team. I hate that they say its a chopper crash. This was a combat action. These guys died doing what they love. I salute them all.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There is a lot of rumor, myth and exaggeration with little information on public record regarding the The United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group aka NAVSPECWARDEVGRU aka DEVGRU aka SEAL Team 6 .

Once upon a time, there was a group of Naval Special Forces commandos specialized in anti-terror operations called SEAL Team 6 that was rumored to have have come about alongside the U.S. Army's Ultra Elite Delta Force in response to the spectacular failure of Operation Eagle Claw in 1980.

The last platoon sized tactical commando team called SEAL Team 6 was morphed into a new, more diversely capable entity called the Naval Special Warfare Development Group during our 40th President's 2nd term while he was still hard at work composing the last waltz for "The Evil Empire" that would see a new setting behind the stage for the worlds current bout of strife.

There are easily hundreds, possibly a thousand DEVGRU employees to fill the Dept. of Navy and SOCOM's various requirements for intelligence and Counter-Terrorism services at any given time. Depending on mission needs, projected requirements etc. the manpower requirements within DEVGRU are in constant flux.

There are unquestionably at least a company strength representation of SEAL operators within the program. FusionInFL posted his guess of between 4 and 9 platoons which agrees nicely with the 300 men including support staff, 120 of which are SEAL operators broken unto 3-40 man teams hinted toward,

The only really sure thing for us not in the "know" is that the United States Department of Defense black budget is over 50 billion dollars annually, since 2003 there has been a shift in focus throughout the military to emphasize asymmetrical special type forces over traditional defense cornerstones like main battle tanks and air superiority fighter jet programs.

A significant percentage of the "black" defense budget is rumored to be special force expansion and enhancement with the moniker SEAL Team 6 exists to keep the media and fps developers entertained.

Anyone who has any clue of relevant insight is not talking about it outside those circles with the need to know, from the C/O's barber to the hack changing light bulbs in the base housing. The current war on terror has necessitated any DEVGRU related developments be eyes only top secret.

This business isn't "secret" diplomatic cable's dissing the Azerbaijani ambassador's sweaty pits being smuggled by Bradley Manning as padding for the training bra he wore lip synching to Lady Gaga and feeling misunderstood by the reflection in the mirror.

DEVGRU deals in the kind of material secrets over which nations declare war and kingdoms are deposed. It is very unlikely a weak link slipped through that might be likely to leak anything of consequence.

What DEVGRU is not is squad or platoon strength crack team of super soldiers.

Hopefully, what SEAL Team 6 actually references is a bit clearer for some as well as anyone authoritively commenting on the what,where and when of SEAL Team 6 is a guarantee to be less than informed.

I suppose some of 4/chan's older Anon meme could be similar (before anonymous became Legion and started demanding folks expect them to guess their PS3 password or else Anon would DDOS their public FAQ webpage. Thank goodness the FBI and Interpol knew when to cave to the demands of commander X and Topiary, I get gooseflesh just thinking of the way Anon took down Paypal, Sony and BofA. Opps, did I say something out loud?)

The idea and title behind SEAL Team 6 is loosely similar. Whenever any part within a large subset of separate anti-terror/intelligence special forces is referenced to the media, whatever the need may be at that moment it is always called SEAL Team 6.

SEAL Team 6 is Everything and nothing,

SEAL Team 6 can be anyone or none,

SEAL Team 6 is many things to many people and so on.

If only you could get them to trade out the skull printed ski masks for Guy Fawkes....

I hope this may have helped some to understand that the raiding force SEAL Team 6 tasked with Operation Geronimo and the as yet vague SEAL Team 6 lost onboard the Chinook are almost certainly completely separate team members.

If they are a separate group to a man as the available information looks to confirm, the unfounded speculation suggesting fratricide and the allegation of treason by the President's office, CIA etc. is rendered baseless and in extremely poor taste.

For many reading, These incredibly talented men were the fathers,sons,brothers and husbands your fellow americans'

Accusing the country they fought and died for of the premeditated murder her own sons would be a monstrously horrific betrayal of everything these men believed that their efforts symbolized.

Sitting namelessly behind your keyboard making the same allegations without merit is cowardly, dishonest, insulting and disrespectful to the families and friends of the fallen.

Rest in Peace to the Fallen, let us hope we may soon fulfill our obligation to the people of Afghanistan so we may end our commitment with the beginnings of peace and prosperity for her peoples.

The day can not come too soon when we may bring the remainder of our soldiers home both alive and well.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join