It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They are thinking none of the SEALs involved with Bin Ladens killing has been involved in the crash. The SEAL Team Six is around 300 strong, though exact numbers are confidential. Not all that were killed in the crash were SEALs, there were 11 other Military personal killed in the crash.

edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
I wonder how many Americans:

Aware of this. (Heard about this on the news.)

And.

Actually think its HIGHLY suspicious.
edit on 6-8-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

Lets face it Americans on average aren't the brightest people in the world and with all the conspiracy movies and TV shows over the last 20 years, think real life is like a movie. Which is why plenty of morons think this is all one giant conspiracy, it's hilarious.

[sarcasm]YEAH YEAH it's all one giant coverup. The best minds America has to offer think so[/sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do you know how many Seal teams there are?

I believe there are 8. And obviously #6 is in the area. But no.. it has to be a vast conspiracy. Except the screwed up and got all the wrong guys from team 6 huh? Dummies.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Seriously. I am all about conspiracies but being a military man myself this type of **** happens all the time, the only time you hear about it nationwide is when it is an elite group, or one that has been in the media lately. Go read Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell, lets debunk that one as a conspiracy too eh? Come on.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5
reply to post by Stormdancer777

well ain't that ironic. Was there even really a seal team six

Nah, Teams 1, 2 and 3 just used to dress up in stilts and a long cape. 4, 5 and 7 were never invited, so they dressed up as Team 16. No one ever hears about them however.

j/k

I don't know what to make of this... what an tragic twist of events. I'd be more inclined to believe that Snip Happens in a warzone, everyone is at risk and we're all going to die one day, especially as a group with targets on their heads. but..

Curious.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Do you know how many Seal teams there are?

I believe there are 8. And obviously #6 is in the area. But no.. it has to be a vast conspiracy. Except the screwed up and got all the wrong guys from team 6 huh? Dummies.

There are 9 active SEAL teams. One is transportation, four teams on each coast.
People need to drop the conspiracy idea, it would be a little fishy if the members of Six that took out Osama were killed, but even then; Folks, this is the Military, all Military personal are priority targets for the enemy, unfortunately the twenty SEALs and eleven other special operations troops were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thats life. Thats war.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5

well ain't that ironic. Was there even really a seal team six

"Was there even really a SEAl team Six"?
...? Really?
Your on a computer, use that handy little search engine.. ah what is it... Google I think?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Last time I checked, it was called a war and in war, these things happen. I don't think there's any conspiracy here, just an unfortunate event that took place when our troops shouldn't even have been there in the first place.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There investegating this now, they are very upset from what i saw on CNN, for those with family in the service, i also have family the service, Prayers to all the familys. Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Unbelievable.. you couldn't script this stuff out any better with a hollywood studio..

No witness, no crime.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the entire supposed Seal Team 6 operation on OBL. I am a bank messenger in Manhattan. For over a month before OBL was supposedly killed, the secret service were practicing going up and down the streets between 48th st and 51st and Park Ave & 3rd Ave. Myself and 2 other coworkers noticed this although we never see each other on the street & we discussed it everyday at our head office across the street from ground zero. We made jokes about the "men in black". We determined after watching them everyday for over a month that something big was getting ready to happen. Sure enough, OBL was killed and Obama decided to go to ground zero. I have video of Obama going to ground zero, but I didn't film the secret service. One day I actually pulled my cell out & started to film them and one of them looked at me and I got nervous and took a picture of the Waldorf Astoria instead. The point is, the government was planning on Obama going to ground zero nearly 2 months before OBL was supposedly killed. Why would the government suppress OBL death photos, but they will release graphic video of JFK? Our government are now...officially mentally deficient if they think We The People actually believe anything they say.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think its a really poor state to be in mentally to site conspiracies when a lot of humans died in an unrelated military logistics operation in a different country even when the original article linked in the OP stated that none of the men killed were part of the Bin Laden insurgency.

I'm glad I don't have to live like that.

Who else calls their fellow intelligent citizens 'shepple'? 9/11 spawned that expression. It sounds so condescending and that's why your cause is shunned. Need some attitude adjustments, or education. Only dumb people boast how smart they are, smart people discuss how little they know.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OK...I want to start off by saying that I am normally a fairly diehard skeptic. I'd also like to say that if what I am speculating is wrong ad these men are actually dead, then my heart goes out to all of their families and loved ones (I am a military man, and I'd consider them brothers-in-arms). But, alas, I find several things wrong with this situation.

1) Seal Team Six "kills" the most wanted man in the world, and a few months we have a loss of life in the Special Ops community unheard of since Roberts Ridge back in 2005 (I think)? Now they say that none of the members who were in the Bin Laden raid were killed, but since they're never going to release the names, how can we ever know for sure? Why would they tell us anyway?

2) You're going to tell me that one RPG (assuming that's what it was) took down a chinook with no survivors? Again, referring back to Roberts Ridge (a pretty similar situation), it took a few rockets to bring one of them down and if I remember correctly, most of the occupants survived the fall. It must have been one hell of a lucky shot.

3) What was SO important that they needed to send 22 members of DEVGRU, 3 combat controllers, and several afghan commandos to get the job done? I believe most reports said that it was a high-ranking taliban leader. If it was, then why didn't we send them in some of those modified Blackhawks like we did in the Bin Laden raid?

4) On that note, they're telling me that we can slip past Pakistan's air defense network (radar, SAMs, etc.), yet in a similar raid on a HVT all of the members involved were killed by a taliban insurgent with an RPG??? Did they just decide not to take the same precautions?

5) We have drones. Lots of them. In the Bin Laden raid, and airstrike (or drone strike) was supposedly deemed not suitable for the mission, probably because it was in Pakistan. This is different. The target was a house full of insurgents (not much chance of collateral damage). Why not just save the trouble and load up a Reaper with a hellfire? Even better, an airstrike with a laser-guided bunker-buster, and use a drone monitoring it to confirm the kill (not that anything would survive)? We've done it before.

The OBL raid seemed quite suspicious to me in the first place, but this is just ridiculous.

I may very well be wrong, but something about this just set all of my 'cover-up' alarms off at once.
edit on 7-8-2011 by CaptainIraq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The first casualty of war is the TRUTH. Every word coming out of the pentagon is scripted and released for a particular response.........otherwise know as propaganda

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Maybe... it was just what it appeared to be... a tragic helicopter accident ? ...They do happen, from time to time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Because everything is a lie, and OBL was killed b4 or is still alive .... then it was necessary to kill the people who supposedly have eliminated him or a different secret operation they might know about... With big powers come big responsibility... A government trying to eliminate its own witnesses. What a shame!
edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia because: what a shame

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

if you believe this #, you're a #ing idiot. and you deserve dick cheney. lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

'fcourse. it must have been a coincidence. lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I really hope that this 'accident' will be a wake-up call for all the armed forces in the USA and the rest of the world. Unconditional following orders is something for stupid and brain-washed people.....

That is probably exactly what got them killed....these sealteam members are intelligent guys who must have the abillity to think for themselves in order to survive extreem life-threathening conditions. It probably got out to a tptb-general that the seal team felt suckered in and used for private warfare.

These seals are guys who are respected by all other soldiers from any war-department and maybe this seal kill-off is a mistake that tptb made and will cause a unrepairable crack in the NWO-army-armer.

Just thinking out loud....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

More depressing news.

It is sad, but really we need to ask why are troops still there?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join