It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
They are NOT dead..

Now they change their names split the millions between them
and just like the movies they go off into the sunset.

Making the bad guys feel good..

Same thought I had initially, if this story is true. If they did in fact perish, my heart goes out to their families. If they just pulled a disappearing act
, my heart still goes out to their families, because they wouldn't know.

I still have a problem believing that OBL was even taken out to tell ya the truth. It all smells too $h!tty to me. Biggest question I have is why wouldn't they have shown proof to the citizens of the US and the international community, before they shoved him in the ocean? Now this!

Yeah right!
edit on 8/6/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This has to be a major blow and is sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wanted to add to the discussion, that every since the days of the Egyptian Pharaohs, Kings, rulers, the elect, those in control of governments and nations would ensure a secret by killing everyone involved in any secret project. This was a work condition secret few knew for obvious reasons.

From the lowest construction type laborer to the planners, even the high priests that blessed such secrets were all killed, silenced to ensure the secret, for a wise and brutal Pharaoh, a King would know with certainty, that only in such a way can a secret remain secret. When no witnesses exist, you're completely safe from anyone ever knowing the secret.

Today, being involved in some secret operation now signals a death card.

I fear the smarter ones in the spec ops pack will see that seeking such a level of professional development for high priority national security, black and ATS operations is now clearly a kiss of death.

The other message this incident shouts to Special Ops types is that you are more than expendable, you are most likely one operation away from being killed just to keep a secret that may not be worthy of dying for because its one thing to get killed by some enemy of the USA and its another to killed by someone you work closely with or someone or some group that just got assigned to the unit on a temporary TDY basis.

Under such a reality, the combat arms types, the special ops types will see this new grim reality and it will no doubt effect the future quality of those assigned to special ops and special forces units. Its long term impact on recruitment and longevity is diminished by such a reality and perhaps this is why TPTB seek to have a disposable human clone super soldier that is disposed of just like throwing a cigarette out the window.

This stuff no longer surprises me as much as it saddens me to think that true honor no longer exists, even in the most highest of secret places because this government is proudly showing everyone who can see that convenient equates to disposable, and that means they will kill you to keep a secret and that is a subject better left to legal minds to resolve because it is so immoral in my book, I cant see anyone who would say, "nobody ever promised you a rose garden, Soldier!".

Oh well, thanks for the thread. I am certain we will hear the drums beating on this one.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
LOL

You guys can never except things a face value can you, thats why your forever chasing the ball with no goal

Just except they died in a helicopter crash "it happens" and honour them for keeping you safe, don't forget that!

If they never went there you can bet your last dollar "no pun intended" there would have been more terrorist attacks and innocent people dying, and when they pull out your be on the back foot, and when they do pull out you & your conspiracy's are to blame, i'm not even American but have some bloody respect, i haven't seen one person say RIP and thinking of there families anything of the sorts, its like who cares i need to satisfy my conspiracy love first,

Sad loss, true warriors of the free world IMO

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe this had something to do with the AA+ credit rating we now have. Perhaps we had to cut back on... "budgets" (aka Elite SEALS teams who are essentially a hit squad).

I can imagine the brief before the mission:

"Alright men, this mission is going to be executed quickly. Wear no armor (because it costs money), and bring only your combat knives (we'll remake some new ones from the charred metal of the chopper). Before you go, you might want to consider talking to your ... (nah they don't need to speak to their families) ... commanding officer to figure out where you need to be. Good luck!"

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
LOL

You guys can never except things a face value can you, thats why your forever chasing the ball with no goal

Just except they died in a helicopter crash "it happens" and honour them for keeping you safe, don't forget that!

If they never went there you can bet your last dollar "no pun intended" there would have been more terrorist attacks and innocent people dying, and when they pull out your be on the back foot, and when they do pull out you & your conspiracy's are to blame, i'm not even American but have some bloody respect, i haven't seen one person say RIP and thinking of there families anything of the sorts, its like who cares i need to satisfy my conspiracy love first,

Sad loss, true warriors of the free world IMO

Guess you didn't read the post at the top of this page, I wrote "my heart goes out to their families".

Just wow
And BTW, your monopoly money isn't looking so hot either

edit on 8/6/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Stormdancer777

isn't that convenient.....
why am I not surprised....

I don't know how to put this into paragraph form...
its disturbing.

eta: my brain keeps saying, "no witness, no crime"
edit on 6-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

It was other people from the same unit as team 6.....NOT team 6....they are all fine and alive.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The seals that took out bin laden were NOT in the crash. They are here in the states!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40
The seals that took out bin laden were NOT in the crash. They are here in the states!

Yeah I know..still was some of the top guys and they where par tof the Nazy Seals Osama Bin LAden team.But not directly involved.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The SEALs were from the same unit, but not the same team that took out Bin Laden according to the article. A very unfortunate incident and my heart goes out to their families. In a war there are always casualties, so there is no conspiracy here from what I read about it. Things do happen in battle and it is extremely sad when any life is lost. This is not a cover up in any way of any previous operation. This happened recently and seems to be what the article says it is, a helicopter crash.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

That's correct that the details on who got killed are not yet known to the press.

These guys were on another mission. We don't know anything else reliable yet. Of course the crash will be chalked up to accident or enemy fire. Probably only those most intimately involved will ever know the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They were in a war zone. On a helicopter. Insurgents claimed they downed it with a grenade rocket launcher. Why is that so hard to believe? People DO die in wars, you know. Special units like the Seals ARE in danger, constantly.

If our government is SO incredibly evil that they are responsible for ALL deaths.. seemingly innocent civilians, their soldiers, the elderly, children.. heck you name it.. if someone dies, they are apparently to blame.. if they are that evil.. MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY! Who in their right mind would continue to live in such a terrible, wicked society if they had FREE REIGN to move out? Move already. I am sick of the endless accusations and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

A unit is made up of roughly 4-9 platoons. They do not disclose the actual size of Seal Team 6, because they are the elite of the elite. Usually 9 men per platoon. If I was a betting man, I would say Seal Team 6 is probably 4 platoons.
edit on 6-8-2011 by FusionInFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
when it comes down to it.........If I was bored enough I could hop on the internet and watch a video of saddam hussein being hanged right now for my viewing pleasure.. But when it comes to osama...? i'd be lucky to find a video of him 6 months prior of him being killed, just of him mowing his lawn or something.. anyone else realize that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Friend:

Sorry but no. I have to respectively disagree, because you do not put that many high level SOF forces together at one time. SEAL TEAMS are small group. To have the number together in one aircraft... Just not SOP.

Former 3/75 RGR RGT.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 6-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammar infantry...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Absolutely frustrating.

Again with the convenient deaths of people who were in an increasingly suspicious operation!

I was sort of dumbfounded when hearing Osama was killed, I wanted to know details of how it was done.

It turned out to be a simple raid where one soldier shot Osama in the Eye. Sounded cool, but no more thought than pulling the trigger. There was no expert strategy we'd never used before or military weapons that we hadn't used before. It was same old tactics with luck? ya right.

When they didn't show pictures of the body, I was frustrated.

When they burried him at see, I became MORE frustrated.

And now this.

Does anyone know if there are any of the soldiers involved left alive?

Also, my condolences to the families who get caught up in this madness.
edit on 6-8-2011 by IamRoy08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i dont doubt that these soldiers died. infact its very sad to say the least. what seems to bother me about this is there was a huge bounty out for osama bin laden and if these soldiers actually killed them im more then certain they would have been rewarded and given the opertunity for a discharge as for they have done their country more then proud. that being said if given the opertunity to leave i strongly feel that the majority if not all would take that option and sit back with all the money they have.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wonder how many Americans:

Aware of this. (Heard about this on the news.)

And.

Actually think its HIGHLY suspicious.
edit on 6-8-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
S & F for you good sir!

I don't really find much to comment about on ATS, but this done it...
Ok, so maybe it wasn't THE ST6 involved in the OBL bull5h17, but what if it was a warning to those that were??....
Maybe someone (a stretch i know) was having 2nd thoughts....

The rabbit hole goes ever deeper my friends.....

Either way, condolences to the families caught up in this...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, well, what a surprise (as if)...

So if OBL ever existed, and if Seal Team 6 tracked him down after 10 years, and if they killed him, and if they threw him to the fishes before he could even be properly and formally identified, and then if we believe this bull# in the first place, then if it is true, it makes sense that TPTB want this fairytale to not die....(dead men do not talk).. or perhaps none of its true, there was no helicopter crash... just one big psyops bull# tale .... now thats probably the truth..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join