It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I just never understood why they felt the need to bury him at sea,

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That's IF they actually killed him and buried him at sea. They said they did, but they said a lot of things that were contradicting in different reports.

They watched the attack, they didn't watch the attack. They watched it live, they didn't watch it live. He was armed, he wasn't armed. He used his wife as a human shield, he didn't use her as a human shield...the list goes on and on...and I feel this story will unravel in like manner.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

That's IF they actually killed him and buried him at sea. They said they did, but they said a lot of things that were contradicting in different reports.

They watched the attack, they didn't watch the attack. They watched it live, they didn't watch it live. He was armed, he wasn't armed. He used his wife as a human shield, he didn't use her as a human shield...the list goes on and on...and I feel this story will unravel in like manner.

Yup Summer I remember.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Seriously? Twenty members of the same seal team that cacked binLaden, dead in an air crash.

Somehow I don't think they're even TRYING to hide it anymore. Dead men tell no tales, indeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

not surprised, 100 dollars they killed an old retired Pakistan General killed an innocent person.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I find this whole story very odd,as its a massive propaganda coup for the Taliban...

To go public and say we just got our ass's kick by the Taliban,and not only that they got revenge for the bin laden murder,by killing 20+ members of Seal team 6..WTF !

Making this so public,will only increase the war,as it gives the Taliban a massive morale boost...

It all just seems very wrong,and stinks of tuna !

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ohh how lovely.. I always wondered after that OBL raid, how can these guys keep such a secret if it were true. Nevermind.

Deebo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"
None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit

Read More: wcfcourier.com..."

What am i missing here ?

serious? all these comments im reading about the same seal team ? really ? anyone ?

am i in the twilight zone ??

do we just make things up as we go along ?

edit on 6-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Absolutely heart breaking and perhaps part of a coverup for those that might leak out some "facts" some people in Washington wouldn't be very happy about.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe they dont want people looking for the ones that killed osama. The easiest way to make that happen is to say they are not living anymore. And if they did get killed it isnt suprising after finding out they were working with the locals after killing the most famous terrorist to live.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BBC is saying it was a shoot-down...

BBC Article

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"Some 10,000 U.S. troops are scheduled to depart by year's end, with all U.S. military personnel out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

However, no one is talking about withdrawing special operations forces and they are expected to stay on the job."

10,000 troops withdraw and the special forces stay. That means only 5,000 nato troops willl stay.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

WASHINGTON (AP) --- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

There is no indication that the Navy Seals killed were actually involved with taking out Bin Laden himself. To me, what is written here implies that members of the same group were killed. A unit does consist of more then 20 operators. Doesn't mean it was the same exact persons involved.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by summer5

I just never understood why they felt the need to bury him at sea,

I think that's probably because they didn't! But they had to get rid of the proof that they killed an innocent man and passed him off as OBL.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe we should wait a bit before jumping to conclusions:

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

Full article: www.thestar.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They were silenced!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

A thought from an associate:

Witness protection is available for Seals on the bin Laden raid,
and the rest of the unit has what option?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How extreamly convenient... I'm sure they knew way too much! This is my surprised face
>:O

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
When I first saw this story this morning, my first thought was...

Dead men tell no tales.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
another fabricated story, more lies. how convenient
lies lies lies. they never caught bin laden
seal team six executed no attack

just another way of trying to make people
more proud of their country and government

cry me a f####n river
this article is so fulla bs its not even funny
were not that stupid, please go to hell u.s government

new topics