It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash kills members of SEAL Team 6

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) --- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

Read More: wcfcourier.com...< br />

Just heard this, found it incredibly suspicious when you take it into consideration.
" more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden"

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

isn't that convenient.....
why am I not surprised....

I don't know how to put this into paragraph form...
its disturbing.

eta: my brain keeps saying, "no witness, no crime"
edit on 6-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

seven Afghan Army troops

Sudden Jihad syndrome perhaps!?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I knew this was going to happen, just one more containment to keep the lies being told as truth

OP, there are no coincindences, this was blatantly done

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Am I reading this right were these seals actually involved with BL or were they just from the same unit?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Extremely suspicious indeed.
Although one can not be too surprised as some airplane/helicopter with someone(s) important who have information that could hurt the government if known or someone(s) working against what the elite want are in it, somehow conveniently crashes and kills them.
This has happened before and will happen again. Very sad to see and my heart goes to the families of those killed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

OP, there are no coincindences, this was blatantly done

Those were my immediate thoughts, considering all the secrecy and his burial at sea.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
Extremely suspicious indeed.
Very sad to see and my heart goes to the families of those killed.

Yes, RIP seals,

How bizarre

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Great way to cover up the lives lost in the Osama Operation.....

....possibly as many as twenty Seals were killed in the helicopter explosion at the Osama compound according to Pakistani eye witness's.

...but they couldn't tell the US public that it took 20 american lives to take Osama.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Am I reading this right were these seals actually involved with BL or were they just from the same unit?

How bigs a "unit"? I wouldn't have a clue about these things

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That information dose make you sit back and scratch your balding head a little eh?

On saying that I would point it that it is highly circumstantial to assume that this has been a deliberate act to cover up a conspiracy behind the killing of OBL. We don’t even know that these were the same SEAL’s who were involved in the killing of OBL.

Let’s just all clam down and take stalk, right now we don’t know either way if this was a attempt by the government to kill of those SEALs but I will admit it is a startling coincidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

How bigs a "unit"? I wouldn't have a clue about these things

Me either, no names released yet, I should go google.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is highly suspicious, as mentioned..
Even non conspiracy theorists are calling BS. How dumb do they think WE are...and in the end we still swallow the story, because ...if we don't, we get labelled the enemy too.

What a perfect world, says I with great sarcasm. I no longer hold a protest sign, I hold a cardboard cut out of a giant middle finger.

R.I.P. to any soldiers that may have been killed, if the story is true.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

We don’t even know that these were the same SEAL’s who were involved in the killing of OBL.

Right we don't.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I did wonder if Seal team 6 would conveniently be on this helicopter when I heard about the crash this morning. It's just unbelievable since now there's only TPTB word on anything now. Not much to say about this really but it's really hard to not jump to conclusions or speculate on this especially with the US government's history of black ops, corruption and just general way of doing things.

Condolences to the families.

link   

well ain't that ironic. Was there even really a seal team six

link   

Reading the article, it doesn't state if any of those killed were part of the operation that resulted in the (so called) killing of OBL. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was all of them.

No images of OBL and now, potentially, none of the SEALS alive to tell their story.

If this is the case, please can someone explain, how we are allowing them to get away with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They are NOT dead..

Now they change their names split the millions between them
and just like the movies they go off into the sunset.

Making the bad guys feel good..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think these were the soldiers killed at the Osama compound....

...put on ice just like Osama until it becomes politically expedient to reveal the loss of life by including them in a recent unconnected crash.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Members of the Navy Seals killed Osama bin Laden earlier this year and the heavy loss of life will be a blow to the elite unit which has a central role in targeting Taliban leaders in Afghanistan.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

There is no way of knowing if there is a connection yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join