It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Probably belonged as much in 9/11 conspiracy forum as this, but latest news:

The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Source

I tell you, I'm not a big conspiracy theory nut, but this seems a bit too convenient. No footage of the raid, no pictures of the body, no release of info from those involved, body dumped at sea, now those directly involved die? Hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
exactly.....I was going to make a thread about this, but you beat me to it....soooooooooooooooooo convenient, isn't it????....killing our own again.....these monsters HAVE to be stopped!....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lol this gets weirder and weirder.

So most of the team that allegedly caught Bin Laden are now dead...how VERY convenient.

Are we seriously meant to believe all the BS, its not even well thought up BS.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by quadagent

The AUDACITY OF OUR GOVERNMENT!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I did wonder if Seal team 6 would conveniently be on this helicopter when I heard about the crash this morning. It's just unbelievable since now there's only TPTB word on anything now. Not much to say about this really but it's really hard to not jump to conclusions or speculate on this especially with the US government's history of black ops, corruption and just general way of doing things.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The first rule of assassination is to kill the assassin.

I believe that if this was actually DEVGRU and they find they were set up for failure on this mission...you'll be seeing more assassinations, on Afghan and our soil.

People do not like to be targeted for doing their jobs and what they were ordered to do. People will play the patsy for only so long.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I agree it's fishy.

I do wonder also:

Secret missions of those teams are mostly not revealed. I think a lot of "military"plane accidents in recent history are also a cover up for operations who failed or with heavy losses. So it might be a cover up for a failed mission somewhere in the world.

Second wonder:

Those seal teams should be the cream of the crop.. With the best (secret?) weapons...
But losing 2 choppers in a few months... does not seem that elite like.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have my thoughts about this as well, but for now all I can do is have sympathy for the families left behind. RIP brave ones, many of us will miss you...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That information dose make you sit back and scratch your balding head a little eh?

On saying that I would point it that it is highly circumstantial to assume that this has been a deliberate act to cover up a conspiracy behind the killing of OBL. We don’t even know that these were the same SEAL’s who were involved in the killing of OBL.

Let’s just all clam down and take stalk, right now we don’t know either way if this was a attempt by the government to kill of those SEALs but I will admit it is a startling coincidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They are NOT dead..

Now they change their names split the millions between them
and just like the movies they go off into the sunset.

Making the bad guys feel good..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I'm sorry no condolences to the slain. Squirm in torment you "legal" murderers. These guys joined special ops with the intent to kill. Why should we mourn their passing to the great judgement? Their families should have said something before they went to glory killing innocents, trafficking drugs and otherwise spreading evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Perhapse there identities were comprimised and this is the "official" story to let them dissapear into obscurity, and create new identities.
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
I agree it's fishy.

I do wonder also:

Secret missions of those teams are mostly not revealed. I think a lot of "military"plane accidents in recent history are also a cover up for operations who failed or with heavy losses. So it might be a cover up for a failed mission somewhere in the world.

Second wonder:

Those seal teams should be the cream of the crop.. With the best (secret?) weapons...
But losing 2 choppers in a few months... does not seem that elite like.

Spec-Ops guys are human and do make mistakes, sometimes resulting in their death and those of others. But the thing that makes them special is they never quit often pushing themselves far beyond what other cannot endure. It's a mental and physical thing that has to be in synch to work.

Helicopters are another story, they are pieces of machinery, nothing more. For example:

The Jesus Nut or Pin: The term may have come from the idea that, if the Jesus pin were to fail in flight, the helicopter would detach from the rotors and the only thing left for the crew to do would be to pray to Jesus. In addition, a person must have faith in the Jesus bolt to do its intended job without failure. Real examples of the Jesus pin failing are few and far between. However the pin must be checked before the flight [3]. Some more recent helicopter systems do not have a Jesus nut. (From wiki)

Quote #1: 150,000 nuts'n'bolts flying in a tight formation

Qoute #2: A heap of spinning metal fatigue surrounded by an oil leak on the way to a crash site

Qoute #3: Once a helicopter leaves the factory, it is always trying to kill it's pilot.

The list goes on.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why are there THREE threads on this SAME SUBJECT?
Doesnt ANYONE READ threads???
Does anyone use SEARCH?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
seriously where is the director where are the damn cameras this is realy starting to sound like quite the soap opera or atleast some of the shadyest bs lies we have been fed as a country for a while

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Search revealed nothing previously posted regarding the Seal Team 6. Used "Seal, Team, helicopter, crash" in the search and found no previous posts regarding this.

I guess I could have just used "helicopter crash" but then of course there is no reference to "Seal Team 6" and then could have looked through a minimum of 100 posts with "helicopter crash" in them. meh...thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
They are NOT dead..

Now they change their names split the millions between them
and just like the movies they go off into the sunset.

Making the bad guys feel good..

You know considering that there are now over 20 families grieving for their loss, your joke does leave a rather bad taste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There are at LEAST 4 posts with this very same topic since this morning.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Yep, and before I posted, there was only the single post referring to the original crash, and no reference to the Seal Team 6 being involved. Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

how do you know its ST6?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join