It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - an illusion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
god S you're so boring. I have to explain the most basic things to you. I never said that they DIDN'T find brown dwarfs 9 light years away. I am trying to hint to you that if you think that is the closest of any accumulated energy to us and the that the discovery of the ones 9 light away are a conclusion of this when there are observatories all over the world under different project names finding new things every day... you are just plain silly.

I think what YOU think, is that they just push a button and do a test and find out if there is dark matter and dark energy accumulating around us.... and there's not we all put on our party hats. These things happen all the time around us and people know this and know the consequences of not knowing more and the benefit in having the information.

There is energy all around us in space... lot's of it. There's a practically infinite sea of chaotic energy all around us and you're like "eh... just push the button and run the "test" to settle it *once and for all*"

I'm laughing at you because your idea of a stellar companion and just exactly how these things could take place is very narrow... it seems it could actually happen all sorts of ways. all SORTS of things could happen. YES... things that effect EVERYBODY in a very short period of time.

I'll be honest with you... I have no way of being certain what is out there in the sky, but I am telling you very plainly and even a child could understand this and this is what i have been saying THE WHOLE TIME... there are multiple projects looking into these matters all over the world to observe all sorts of possibilities and the reason... is because these things do happen. I never said what WOULD happen. I'm merely mentioning things that COULD happen... and the stellar companion theory is still very much on the table and the idea that there is a "FINAL REPORT"...when these things can manifest so quickly right under our noses.... it's #ing hysterical, dude. Hysterical.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Another fun thing to learn about is giant molecular clouds that are so big that... well, just read this quote.

"GMCs are so large that "local" ones can cover a significant fraction of a constellation such that they are often referred to by the name of that constellation, e.g. the Orion Molecular Cloud (OMC) or the Taurus Molecular Cloud (TMC). These local GMCs are arrayed in a ring in the neighborhood of the Sun coinciding with the Gould Belt.[7] The most massive collection of molecular clouds in the galaxy forms an asymmetrical ring around the galactic center at a radius of 120 parsecs; the largest component of this ring is the Sagittarius B2 complex. The Sagittarius region is chemically rich and is often used as an exemplar by astronomers searching for new molecules in interstellar space.[8]"

and the reason i was reading about them is because they collapses into star formation. Big ones and little ones.
They are hard to see... because we are in one. We are on the edge so locally the density may be fairly low but we are looking straight into masses of subatomic particles all around us and thicker in pockets and regions and very massive clouds in the center of our galaxy... the Sagittarius b2 complex.... but it DOES happen out here, molecular clouds... hence, the reason we have a sun.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

spreading x-ray subatomic particles

X-rays are photons, not subatomic particles.

and again, many different observatories all over the world observing this object as well under all sorts of project names.

Where is there a ground based x-ray observatory? Can you name even one?
edit on 15-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You really are making up all of your nonsense aren't you? I thought maybe that you were simply parroting some hoax site, but no hoax site would get so much wrong suggesting you are the source of these patently false statements.

1. You obviously do not understand what dark matter refers to. You can learn this. It's not hard.
2. There is no such thing as dark energy.
3. There is no "practically infinite sea of chaotic energy" all around us.

I'm laughing at you because your idea of a stellar companion and just exactly how these things could take place is very narrow... it seems it could actually happen all sorts of ways. all SORTS of things could happen. YES... things that effect EVERYBODY in a very short period of time.

Laugh all you want, but everyone is actually laughing at you and your clumsy attempts to make up tall tales.

You claim there are all sorts of projects out there, but you can't even name one. You can't tell us what even one project is doing in relationship to your tall tales. You have everything from the orbit of Sedna to x-rays very confused.

and the stellar companion theory is still very much on the table

On whose table? On your table or as a search by astronomers? The chances of the existence of a solar companion is becoming slimmer and slimmer as time goes by.

and the idea that there is a "FINAL REPORT"...when these things can manifest so quickly right under our noses.... it's #ing hysterical, dude. Hysterical.

That's a comment that makes no sense - at all. As the search for a stellar companion becomes more and more precise and nothing is found then the possibility of a companion drops. Eventually searches can force that to zero. At that point there is a final report.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

When you copy a piece of text you should also provide the link to indicate where you obtained the material.
en.wikipedia.org...
or
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_cloud]Molecular Cloud

You have not related any of your recent posts to the OP question about Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Keeps the fantasy alive.

So by that logic, I guess when the Ancient Sumerians wrote about Nibiru, they were just writing fiction stories for modern people to read, right? I cannot wait to see the faces of people who are in denial when Nibiru stands in the sky for all to see and wonder over.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So by that logic, I guess when the Ancient Sumerians wrote about Nibiru, they were just writing fiction stories for modern people to read, right?

The Sumerians did not write about Nibiru. That is fiction. There are almost no astronomical records from the Sumerians. Their interest in astronomy is inferred from Babylonian records that use Sumerian names for celestial objects.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The very term itself, "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old. The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today's Iraq.

Enoch and the Planet Eris/Nibiru

True Orgins of Man - Sumerian Alien Connection

Try again.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The very term itself, "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old. The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today's Iraq.

The term Nibiru means crossing or ferry place in Sumerian tablets. It also may reference something i n astronomy.

This tri-fold (fourfold if you count Mercury) designation for Nibiru is why scholars of cuneiform astronomy have not been able to determine with certainty what exactly Nibiru is. We’ll go into the problem more in later sections. One thing is certain from the texts, though: Nibiru is NEVER identified as a planet beyond Pluto.

Michael Heiser on Nibiru

You make reference to hoax sites. Try again!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As far as i know the term nibiru doesn't actually appear anywhere in the Sumerian tablets. It was originally an Akkadian word that meant point of crossing and then the Babylonian's used it to refer to the highest point of the ecliptic.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

spreading x-ray subatomic particles

X-rays are photons, not subatomic particles.

and again, many different observatories all over the world observing this object as well under all sorts of project names.

Where is there a ground based x-ray observatory? Can you name even one?
edit on 15-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

JESUS CHRIST.

First freaking sentence and you've already shown me what a waste of time this is.

PHOTONS ARE SUBATOMIC PARTICLES.

I *might* finish reading this when I get incredibly bored..... *might*
edit on 15-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

PHOTONS ARE SUBATOMIC PARTICLES.

Screaming how little you understand is not necessary.

Please show me anywhere where photons are subatomic particles.

So far you have made a large number of claims and can't substantiate any of them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You are so right. Sorry that I goofed. Thanks for the correction

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Photons are classified as elementary particles. Elementary particles are one of two classifications of subatomic particles, the other being composite particles.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Somebody's google toolbar is broken, lol.

This also happens to be the same person who doesn't like caps because HE CAN OBVIOUSLY FEEL THE INTENDED BRAINWAVES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE JUST LETTERS.

It's just so frustrating trying to tell someone to research this on their own because it is right there. It's right there! My GOD don't you understand how annoying it is for someone to argue with every single thing I say rather then do a little looking around on your own. You have been trying to get me to list programs, observatories, making explain things that are there in black and white. How incredibly rude of you and since you obviously don't know common courtesy, why in the world would you expect me to not treat you just as rudely?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It's just so frustrating trying to tell someone to research this on their own because it is right there. It's right there! My GOD don't you understand how annoying it is for someone to argue with every single thing I say rather then do a little looking around on your own. You have been trying to get me to list programs, observatories, making explain things that are there in black and white. How incredibly rude of you and since you obviously don't know common courtesy, why in the world would you expect me to not treat you just as rudely?

JUST BECAUSE NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG IS NO REASON TO BE AS SNIDE AS YOU ARE.

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE GROUND BASED X-RAY OBSERVATORIES?

THERE AREN'T ANY ARE THERE. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE DETECTED AT THE SURFACE? WHY IS THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

PHOTONS MEDIATE THE INTERACTIONS IN EM. PHOTONS DO NOT HAVE MASS.

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF THE STUDIES THAT YOU REFER TO. I BELIEVE THAT YOU LIED ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE STUDIES. I KNOW YOU LIED. THAT IS SIMPLY HOW YOU COMMUNICATE.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You have been trying to get me to list programs, observatories, making explain things that are there in black and white.

You haven't because you can't. You made up stories. I am calling your stories into question.

What is really rude is telling lies. You are pretending to be offended to avoid backing up your falsehoods.

Can you back up your tall tales? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by cluckerspud

Keeps the fantasy alive.

So by that logic, I guess when the Ancient Sumerians wrote about Nibiru, they were just writing fiction stories for modern people to read, right? I cannot wait to see the faces of people who are in denial when Nibiru stands in the sky for all to see and wonder over.

Its amazing how many people ignore ancient history. I agree tho, the fear in the world is going to be uncanny for the people that have been sleepin.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

JUST BECAUSE NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG IS NO REASON TO BE AS SNIDE AS YOU ARE.

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE GROUND BASED X-RAY OBSERVATORIES?

THERE AREN'T ANY ARE THERE. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE DETECTED AT THE SURFACE? WHY IS THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

PHOTONS MEDIATE THE INTERACTIONS IN EM. PHOTONS DO NOT HAVE MASS.

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF THE STUDIES THAT YOU REFER TO. I BELIEVE THAT YOU LIED ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE STUDIES. I KNOW YOU LIED. THAT IS SIMPLY HOW YOU COMMUNICATE.

Lies? you cannot show me one example of a lie that I have told in this thread. You are the one who is lying about everything YOU say just to try to get me to hand you answers because you are too lethargic to find the info on your own... because they are right there in front of your face and i have been telling you stuff to read the whole time.

Do you need me to cut the crust off your bread for ya too?... wipe up your little boo boos?

it seems to me like every time you say something it is wrong. You put forth something like telling that crap about x-rays that you wrote and I'm going to be rude to you straight back.... you should be checking your info BEFORE you come in trying to argue with people.

You understand?

BEFORE you argue.... k?

hey, i'm just trying to help you not look the way you do but I refuse to sit here and give you answers because i'll be honest... I don't give a 2 craps about people like you.
edit on 15-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Lies? you cannot show me one example of a lie that I have told in this thread. You are the one who is lying about everything YOU say just to try to get me to hand you answers because you are too lethargic to find the info on your own... because they are right there in front of your face and i have been telling you stuff to read the whole time.

You have not substantiated any of your lies because you can't. You can make all of the whiny complaints you want about others being lethargic, but everyone can see that it is your burden to support your lies and you are not doing that.

it seems to me like every time you say something it is wrong. You put forth something like telling that crap about x-rays that you wrote and I'm going to be rude to you straight back.... you should be checking your info BEFORE you come in trying to argue with people.

You are the one that told the lie about all of the groups doing x-ray studies.

Let's get that quote where you told the x-ray lie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

many different observatories all over the world observing this object as well under all sorts of project names

So where are these observatories all over the world? Where are all of these x-ray observatories all over the world that you claim exist?

I stand by my story that you made up this lie.

hey, i'm just trying to help you not look the way you do but I refuse to sit here and give you answers because i'll be honest... I don't give a 2 craps about people like you.

That is just a lame way of saying that you admit to being a liar.

Please show me wrong by naming some of these x-ray observatories you claim are all over the world. Where are these observatories. Please tell us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join