It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - an illusion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

They appeared from nowhere, I never went to school with any of them - all youngsters, possibly a new generation of "12th planet" "changeovers" that are going to settle on Earth or something.

It could also be a genetic engineering agenda additionally, as they appear as the "new breed" and encourage others to join thier system - there are forces at play that are also from other dimensions, even other planets perhaps besides the 12th planet - I don't know for sure, there is no magic conspiracy cure that solves all the problems into one specific "master plan" - it could be that they are all just laughing at us because we are blind to thier eXtrasensory abilities.

I say, Mankind owns this planet, they have no right to lie to us or to see themselves as superior and more "evolved" than us - they are OUR guests, and they should remember that.

If it is true, if I am not insane, then when they hide away in thier little bunkers - I hope the guilt sets in, I hope they realise they will be branded as cowards and traitors for many of thier future incarnations.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Even though it may contain a wealth of information (clearly)...

There isn't a shred of information there. It's a pile of hogwash.

Where do you think there is anything that is true on that page?

Nemesis was a proposed celestial object to explain cycles in extinctions, a 26 million year to be exact. That 26My cycle was determined not to exist. Thus the reason for proposing Nemesis no longer exists. It was also shown that an object with the proposed orbit of Nemesis could NOT remain in such an orbit over time. That is a way of saying that the orbit would not be stable. The orbit would change and the orbit would not bring the object into the inner part of the solar system every 26My years.

The same information makes Sitchin's fictional planet impossible as well. Hence no Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Even though it may contain a wealth of information (clearly)...

There isn't a shred of information there. It's a pile of hogwash.

Where do you think there is anything that is true on that page?

Nemesis was a proposed celestial object to explain cycles in extinctions, a 26 million year to be exact. That 26My cycle was determined not to exist. Thus the reason for proposing Nemesis no longer exists. It was also shown that an object with the proposed orbit of Nemesis could NOT remain in such an orbit over time. That is a way of saying that the orbit would not be stable. The orbit would change and the orbit would not bring the object into the inner part of the solar system every 26My years.

The same information makes Sitchin's fictional planet impossible as well. Hence no Nibiru.

If the orbit could not possibly remain that way, all that proves is that the mere proposal is incorrect. The idea that Nemesis was just a theory to explain extinction records is secondary to figuring out what sedna is orbiting (because they cannot see what it is orbiting) and to explain why the Oort cloud, if their identifications are correct that what they are indeed looking at is the Oort cloud which they think is marked by a ring of comets... which makes perfect sense and it looks more like what you see on a binary star system.

read the stellar companion theory. It's not just writers looking for Nemesis.

Nibiru on the other hand is harder to find actual scientists talking about... so who knows? My whole freaking point is that all you find are theory pages on Nibiru. It is totally possible but it doesn't mean that is what is happening. If it IS happening and we are not aware of the possibilities, it would be a HELL of a lot worse than Nemesis.

Why you started talking about Nemesis from a theory page on Nibiru.... I'm totally uncertain and like I said, I haven't read into it. Only the first few paragraphs. It may be complete hogwash as you say but you should know that lies are built on facts. There may be PLENTY of facts on that page. I don't give a hoot if there really isn't because i'm not going to read it, but if you are going to take the time to argue with me about the fact then kindly be prepared to dispute every sentence and theory on the page.

...but let's not waste time looking for lies. Nemesis is more than a writers hobby even if they find out it's not true because what I read is that there are actual things scientist and astrologers are looking at that feeds the theory. Nibiru though... I don't know. If they see it or know where it is.... it would literally be hell.

I believe it is a good theory as to what could happen to life on Earth if we devolve... like if we just keep going along thinking everything is fine and millions of years down the line, we get sucked closer and closer to a baby star that we can't see.... and then all life is extinguished from the planet as it fuses to the negative energy of the drawf star... and becomes and empty shell..... but deep with the remains there is a molecular epitaph that reminds it that is a living planet... and it begins to grow again, but the energy from within the core is a dark energy and what grows on it is dark as well. A horrendous and aggressive ghost of a planet comprised of quickly evolved simple life forms... like mutant LAMPRAYS
... for example. The current elements of this earth would remain if smeared across the surface of a dark star even if it broke it into every fractional piece... but it would actually only break it down to a certain level. The level of it's might as a dwarf star.

That's, we don't want to get near nemisis, do you understand now... but that it would not happen for a LONG LONG time unless there was some kind of weird acceleration in it's gravitational pull if it is indeed pulling stuff to it's orbit.... because since it is not illuminated, it would probably not going to be pushing things out... it's feeding. It's a baby.

If Nemesis exists, the Nibiru THEORY could happen somewhere in the distant future.

If this actually happened before within this galactic energy field... Nibiru could actually exist, but surely someone would see it?... unless it is hidden... or those seeing it are all lying about it. there's nothing I can find with scientist and astrologers names on it. Nemesis, yes.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

They appeared from nowhere, I never went to school with any of them - all youngsters, possibly a new generation of "12th planet" "changeovers" that are going to settle on Earth or something.

It could also be a genetic engineering agenda additionally, as they appear as the "new breed" and encourage others to join thier system - there are forces at play that are also from other dimensions, even other planets perhaps besides the 12th planet - I don't know for sure, there is no magic conspiracy cure that solves all the problems into one specific "master plan" - it could be that they are all just laughing at us because we are blind to thier eXtrasensory abilities.

I say, Mankind owns this planet, they have no right to lie to us or to see themselves as superior and more "evolved" than us - they are OUR guests, and they should remember that.

If it is true, if I am not insane, then when they hide away in thier little bunkers - I hope the guilt sets in, I hope they realise they will be branded as cowards and traitors for many of thier future incarnations.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Not if they have all been here before and just have much longer memories than ours. Maybe in THEIR opinion... they own the GALAXY... including earth and all the work they have done on it and have known this for a very very long time. they might have been around when the dinosaurs were around but maybe there were justa few and they got back on their ship and left. they might know this planet like the palm of their hand. They might know that this is where the planet actually is.... in the palm of their hand.

actually, I did think of a QUICK simple solution.... fastest YET, but it could all be bull#.

First i'm going to have to take a VERY VERY LONG LONG TOTALLY DRAWN OUT science course just so I can understand the elements to see if the theory could even be possible.

... because I KNOW that particle transportation at UNBELIEVABLE rates of speed are quite possible... quite possible.
edit on 11-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Some of the most awesomest ever.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If the orbit could not possibly remain that way, all that proves is that the mere proposal is incorrect.

The part that is a failure is the highly eccentric orbit. The failure is a planet or larger that has an orbit that swings into the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit. So any proposal that has an unknown planet with a highly eccentric orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets in a regular manner is wrong.

The idea that Nemesis was just a theory to explain extinction records is secondary to figuring out what sedna is orbiting (because they cannot see what it is orbiting)

Sedna orbits the Sun. I believe people can see the Sun.

which makes perfect sense and it looks more like what you see on a binary star system.

Why would the proposal that there are small bodies far out from the Sun indicate another large object?

read the stellar companion theory. It's not just writers looking for Nemesis.

No scientists are looking for Nemesis anymore. That is a proposal that cannot exist. That is why the new proposal for Tyche is a small object, not a star, that has an orbit that always stays well outside of the realm of the known planets.

Nibiru on the other hand is harder to find actual scientists talking about...

Real scientists have known since the time that Sitchin published his fiction, that Nibiru is not possible. They do not search for a fictional planet with properties that make no sense.

Why you started talking about Nemesis from a theory page on Nibiru.... I'm totally uncertain and like I said, I haven't read into it.

I mentioned it because you wrote the following:

I understand what Nemesis and Sedna are supposed to be... sort of.

but if you are going to take the time to argue with me about the fact then kindly be prepared to dispute every sentence and theory on the page.

You want to pick something to discuss if you want to go through that piece of rubbish?

what I read is that there are actual things scientist and astrologers are looking at that feeds the theory.

No scientists are looking for Nemesis because it is provable that Nemesis cannot exist. I would believe astrologers would make up more fiction. That is what they do.

Nibiru though... I don't know.

Nibiru cannot exist for the very same reasons that nemesis cannot exist.

we get sucked closer and closer to a baby star that we can't see....

Why wouldn't we be able to see a "baby star?" There is no such thing as negative energy. There is no growing Earth. Where did you get these odd ideas? Nothing in that paragraph makes any sense including the notion of devolving. There is no such process.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

First i'm going to have to take a VERY VERY LONG LONG TOTALLY DRAWN OUT science course just so I can understand the elements to see if the theory could even be possible.

You should consider some intro course in such fields as physics, astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, etc. to get a grasp of the basic issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hey stereologist. I got a business proposition for you. Lets start selling telescopes and sunglasses that are specifically designed to see nibiru, planet x and nemesis (since they are all invisible to the naked eye). We'd make a killing.

My only problem would be how to make the optics only work if you were either in the southern hemisphere or aiming your glasses to the south.
Might have to think of that one for a bit.

-saige-
edit on 12-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

THAT IS WHAT SEDNA IS, THE PLANET WITH THE HIGHLY ECCENTRIC ORBIT.... READ!

Screaming a mistake does not change the fact that you are quite mistaken here.
1. Sedna is not a planet.
2. Sedna does not have an orbit that enters the orbit of the known planets
en.wikipedia.org...

It is a KNOWN planet with a HIGHLY ECCENTRIC ORBIT THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE SUGGESTING A DARK STELLAR COMPANION... COMBINED WITH THE OBSERVATIONS MADE OF THE OUTER RING OF COMETS KNOWN AS THE PERIPHERY OF THE OORT CLOUD.

Here is another mistake that has been screamed.
1. Again, not a planet.
2. A highly eccentric orbit does not suggest a dark stellar companion. I believe your mistake is related to the idea once checked out that Sedna itself had a dark companion, not the Sun.

YOU NEED TO INTERNALIZE SOME OF THIS BEFORE BRINGING IT TO ME.

Exactly what you need to do. You need to learn before screaming mistake after mistake.

As far as binary systems are concerned, less than half of stars are in binary systems. If there were a light emitting companion to the Sun it would have been discovered long ago. A brown dwarf companion was not detected by IRAS or WISE. That certainly makes the existence of a binary companion to our Sun quite remote.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

THAT IS WHAT SEDNA IS, THE PLANET WITH THE HIGHLY ECCENTRIC ORBIT.... READ!

Screaming a mistake does not change the fact that you are quite mistaken here.
1. Sedna is not a planet.
2. Sedna does not have an orbit that enters the orbit of the known planets
en.wikipedia.org...

It is a KNOWN planet with a HIGHLY ECCENTRIC ORBIT THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE SUGGESTING A DARK STELLAR COMPANION... COMBINED WITH THE OBSERVATIONS MADE OF THE OUTER RING OF COMETS KNOWN AS THE PERIPHERY OF THE OORT CLOUD.

Here is another mistake that has been screamed.
1. Again, not a planet.
2. A highly eccentric orbit does not suggest a dark stellar companion. I believe your mistake is related to the idea once checked out that Sedna itself had a dark companion, not the Sun.

YOU NEED TO INTERNALIZE SOME OF THIS BEFORE BRINGING IT TO ME.

Exactly what you need to do. You need to learn before screaming mistake after mistake.

As far as binary systems are concerned, less than half of stars are in binary systems. If there were a light emitting companion to the Sun it would have been discovered long ago. A brown dwarf companion was not detected by IRAS or WISE. That certainly makes the existence of a binary companion to our Sun quite remote.

Oh my god.... this is exactly what i am trying to tell you about it's orbit. it doesn't mater how freaking big the rock is, unless it is a stray comet or astroid... it is being held by a gravitational force and in this case... NO, they no longer think it's the sun. They are trying to figure out what is holding it.... BUT THEY CAN'T SEE IT.

BINGO.

are we getting anywhere yet in there?

regular vibrations are simply not penetrating when it comes to you. they just aren't... i think we need to turn up VOLUME!

anywho... of course it's not emitting light. if it was it would not be dark energy. dark energy is opposite than illuminated energy and works an entirely different way. just because some people haven't proven this or that doesn't mean it's conclusive because they have never been anywhere near a dwarf star... do they really know it all? No.

It does not dismiss other indications that this solar system will eventually go binary.

less than half of the stars in the sky aye?

that's only what? half of an infinite number... oh, ok... that's not too many then.

...and no, perhaps i don't need to scream and suggest anything about you that you do not already prove on your own.

There are MANY who believe this is still very much a worthy thing to be investigating. not that it is likely to effect ANYONE in this generation or in generations to come... but when it does roll around and we have dumbed ourselves so far down over stupid crap, we will be having to deal with cosmic issues... we already are. we already know that an asteroid could take us out and start it all back over. how much closer, how much more acquainted do we need to get with dark energy before we realize that we have to harness it, understand it, plan our existence around the polarities in the universe?

or maybe we'll just keep passing the buck... and when we finally get there, we will be kicking ourselves for not realizing it sooner and we WILL all eventually die off here unless we spread and adapt and there is actually no telling HOW many times that has happened across the universe a little too late. It was a choice... it will always be a choice but once it's too late... you have to start over.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sedna not being a rocky asteroid or icy comet and a smooth bodied object ought to indicate to anyone who knows anything about science that this means it's being a held by something and in one form or fashion... whatever their fancy descriptions say... it belongs to a star system unless it has fallen out and is on a stray course... which would be even weirder.
edit on 12-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Oh my god.... this is exactly what i am trying to tell you about it's orbit. it doesn't mater how freaking big the rock is, unless it is a stray comet or astroid... it is being held by a gravitational force and in this case... NO, they no longer think it's the sun. They are trying to figure out what is holding it.... BUT THEY CAN'T SEE IT.

Please show me any evidence for this claim. I do not believe this story of yours. Please provide some support for this claim. No one is using the orbit of Sedna in a search for another object. Sedna orbits the Sun and its orbit is well established.

are we getting anywhere yet in there?

Are you beginning to figure out where you have made numerous gross errors?

dark energy is opposite than illuminated energy and works an entirely different way.

Where did you get this wacky idea? What sort of hoax site did you read?

just because some people haven't proven this or that doesn't mean it's conclusive because they have never been anywhere near a dwarf star... do they really know it all? No.

Please take a basic course in astronomy and learn why this makes no sense at all.

that's only what? half of an infinite number... oh, ok... that's not too many then.

The issue is the ratio, not absolute numbers. Do you understand that?

we already know that an asteroid could take us out and start it all back over. how much closer, how much more acquainted do we need to get with dark energy before we realize that we have to harness it, understand it, plan our existence around the polarities in the universe?

Again, where did you get this nutty idea about dark energy?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sedna not being a rocky asteroid or icy comet and a smooth bodied object ought to indicate to anyone who knows anything about science that this means it's being a held by something and in one form or fashion... whatever their fancy descriptions say... it belongs to a star system unless it has fallen out and is on a stray course... which would be even weirder.

Sedna orbits the Sun. It's orbit is well understood. What may be confusing you is that the orbit is so eccentric. Thus it is suggested that maybe the dwarf planet has its orbit altered in the past by an object NOT part of the solar system.

Maybe you should take a number of basic science courses such as those offered in many high schools to learn about the processes being discussed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok, ok... whatever. You clearly are not looking into stellar companion theory because I think the fact that they have already established that there are a couple of brown dwarf stars not too far away and are still investigating the stellar companion theory under multiple different project names.

Furthermore, with the length of Sedna's orbit.... some might THINK they know where it's going but these things take time to figure out. Don't kid yourself into thinking that the star orbit map is already in the sky and we all already know where everything is going.... because it so far from that it isn't funny. You act like like it's all conclusive when there are still ongoing projects that are looking into a close stellar companion theory. In the near future there is going to be a lot more evidence as well. Even if there WASN'T a close stellar companion near by, eventually there will be and we need to learn about it. It WILL eventually happen. That is just the negatives and positives of space and expansion and contraction. We will encounter # while flying through space, that's just the way it is.

Do you know what a black hole is? It's a big black hole that is sucking stuff into it and returns the energy that it pulls into back into the universe... but not as light, get it? The stuff that gets sucked inside has to go somewhere. that's just physics. take hawkings radiation for example... they sure do spend a hell of a lot of money looking into things like hawkings radiation to believe it doesn't exist. i'm pretty sure they've established what black holes do by now, but anyway.... if the energy that was being sucked in to black holes was in a different type of organized form, it could illuminated and would be a star. essentially, to illuminate something is to bring it to a certain condition so that it is burning/giving off it's light... it pushes things out after it is burning and has become illuminated rather than sucking them in like a black hole does. They both involve energy cycles, they are just on a different path. There's polarity... duality... in just about everything. That's just a very basic tool in figuring stuff out.

If an orbit is as eccentric as Sedna's, it means something is pulling on it, pushing on it or it has been struck hard enough for it to be knocked out of it's original orbit. That's just physics. It's always possible that something hit it... really REALLY hard ...but we already know there are brown dwarfs around so that is a very likely scenario as well. Why does this surprise you? You act shocked. We KNOW there are dwarf stars close but we can't see it so we don't know where they are. Understand that? We KNOW they are there, but we do NOT know where they are... get it?

I do not understand your reaction at all. It's kind of weird. When stuff starts pulling objects that were THOUGHT to be in earth's hold and they realize that they are going way out into space, it suggests a change in the outer solar system. When comets start doing the same thing from one's own Oort cloud...something is perturbing it, you need to pay attention because it might just mean that something is getting near and acquainted with our solar system. We could sit and watch it start spinning stuff around like a square dance or we could learn something here. We have other projects going for comet perturbance . You basically don't want energy that is that spread out to hit your belt of comets, because that happens.... comets will be going everywhere. One small asteroid smacking one comet is actually probably much more benign than a spread out force that merely has to nudge a whole #pile of comets. .... but you say turn your head when it is FACTUALLY just a matter of time.

You don't know how much that is burning me up right now. This is what stars do.

There is a lot of money going into it as well, researching this.... oh but forum members aren't even supposed to read about it, right? shame on me.

you need to change your tune.
I'm trying to be patient with you but your attitude has been making this extremely difficult.
Stop tugging on my teeth just cause you want it put in simple terms for you.

I would happy to do this but you need to present yourself better, because I have no patience for crap like this and I WILL get it through to you. Why don't you just sit back and relax?

edit on 14-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You clearly are not looking into stellar companion theory because I think the fact that they have already established that there are a couple of brown dwarf stars not too far away and are still investigating the stellar companion theory under multiple different project names.

Actually I have. You clearly have not.
Are you trying to tell us that even though brown dwarfs have been spotted 9 or more light years away that a brown dwarf is a companion to our Sun? Wise and IRAS did not find such a bright IR object.

Furthermore, with the length of Sedna's orbit.... some might THINK they know where it's going but these things take time to figure out. Don't kid yourself into thinking that the star orbit map is already in the sky and we all already know where everything is going.... because it so far from that it isn't funny. You act like like it's all conclusive when there are still ongoing projects that are looking into a close stellar companion theory.

You claim that there are multiple projects. Care to name them and list the institutions or astronomers involved? You have stated nothing here - nothing at all. Everyone can see through these vague claims.

Even if there WASN'T a close stellar companion near by, eventually there will be and we need to learn about it. It WILL eventually happen. That is just the negatives and positives of space and expansion and contraction. We will encounter # while flying through space, that's just the way it is.

Really? You think that stars are captured willy nilly?

Do you know what a black hole is? It's a big black hole that is sucking stuff into it and returns the energy that it pulls into back into the universe... but not as light, get it?

Clearly you have no idea what a black hole is. You've shown in this odd claim that you do not understand even a basic notion of a black hole.

If an orbit is as eccentric as Sedna's, it means something is pulling on it, pushing on it or it has been struck hard enough for it to be knocked out of it's original orbit. That's just physics.

Obviously you have no understanding of physics either.

It's always possible that something hit it... really REALLY hard ...but we already know there are brown dwarfs around so that is a very likely scenario as well.

An impact hard enough to cause this sort of orbit would actually destroy the object in question. Impacts may alter the rotation of the object, but do not cause such an orbit.

Why does this surprise you? You act shocked. We KNOW there are dwarf stars close but we can't see it so we don't know where they are. Understand that? We KNOW they are there, but we do NOT know where they are... get it?

Actually you are stunningly wrong again. You do not understand that brown dwarfs are visible. They have been photographed in optical wavelengths as far as 9 light years away. They can be detected by IR satellites and have not close to our Sun. WISE and IRAS data make a brown dwarf near our Sun very unlikely.

I do not understand your reaction at all. It's kind of weird.

Your claims are weird because they are not based on science. Your claims appear to be based on some unnamed hoax site that caught your fancy.

When stuff starts pulling objects that were THOUGHT to be in earth's hold and they realize that they are going way out into space, it suggests a change in the outer solar system.

This is again meaningless. The Earth is small and has little effect on the solar system. What other than the Moon are you referring to.

When comets start doing the same thing from one's own Oort cloud...something is perturbing it, you need to pay attention because it might just mean that something is getting near and acquainted with our solar system.

An analysis of comets has suggested Tyche. The existence of Tyche is based on a rather slim probability. It is nt a brown dwarf and never gets close to the inner parts of the solar system.

You basically don't want energy that is that spread out to hit your belt of comets, because that happens.... comets will be going everywhere. One small asteroid smacking one comet is actually probably much more benign than a spread out force that merely has to nudge a whole #pile of comets. .... but you say turn your head when it is FACTUALLY just a matter of time.

More meaningless prattle. Even the hypothetical Tyche has little effect on comets.

There is a lot of money going into it as well, researching this.... oh but forum members aren't even supposed to read about it, right? shame on me.

Please name the studies and why you think any of those studies have anything to do with the claims you make.

Stop tugging on my teeth just cause you want it put in simple terms for you.

Anyone can see that you are making up all of this. Why don't you name the studies, the astronomers, the projects, etc. instead of hoping that no one will see that you are faking all of this.

edit on 14-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
brilliant... a post full of insults telling me how I need to hold his hand about everything.

you need to learn to practice what you preach and stop trying to serve garbage at the dinner table.

9 light years... aye? lol... because they know where everything is at and stuff in space. They know what all is out there.

No.... just no. ANY organization involving space exploration will tell you that there is a considerable probability of all sorts of undetected things in the near galaxy. They are just not jumping up and down about it because they know everyone is probably more interested in reality TV and until some huge event takes place, what's really the point in telling anyone these things?... when a lot of it has been there and people like you just gloss over and extract only what you want to hear.

... but since you want me to hold your hand and all... I'll give you a little clue since you are basically begging for a link to click on. Try looking up info about the expensive wild field survey telescopes that are being used in various projects specifically to look for things like dark matter. they even freely say they are looking for dark matter... and you're like, nah- no such thing.
I have looked over so much info on this just in the past few days and if you think I'm being cinchy with links because there isn't plenty to read on it, you need to read that another way.

i'm not going to water down my off time by being a link machine for someone on the internet i find very unlikable... I have been telling you KEY WORDS the whole time that could take you to a plethora of pages on this type of space exploration seeing as how it is no big mystery in the first place.

ok... i just read something else... alpha centari has a RED dwarf just 4.2 light years and you think that the closest BROWN can only be as close as 9 light years?... You are obviously completely misreading that these projects are ongoing. find new stuff all the time and will freely tell you that much of the stuff is UNSEEN. Why would there be such a thing as AN UNSEEN STELLAR COMPANION... if you could see it? Plus, the closer *some* things are, the harder it is to see any luminosity it gives off. they search the whole sky for things like this RIGHT NOW... they didn't just do it one quarter of last year when somebody hollered nibiru too loud, put out a report that there were no new brown dwarfs found and then went on permanent vacation.

Tell you what... why don't YOU put your money where your MOUTH IS and show me the conclusive report where WISE has declared this a dwarf free zone... hmmm? Why don't you dig that up while ya bull#ting.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

brilliant... a post full of insults

Not true at all. You just posted unsubstantiated claims or material which was obviously wrong in many basic ways.

9 light years... aye? lol... because they know where everything is at and stuff in space. They know what all is out there.

If you don't know that brown dwarfs that are 9 light years away have been imaged in optical wavelengths it certainly appears that I was correct in suggesting that you go take some high school level science courses and learn some basic information.

but since you want me to hold your hand and all... I'll give you a little clue since you are basically begging for a link to click on. Try looking up info about the expensive wild field survey telescopes that are being used in various projects specifically to look for things like dark matter. they even freely say they are looking for dark matter... and you're like, nah- no such thing.

The only people that can't provide references to real studies are frauds. The frauds are the ones that claims there are all sorts of studies being performed and yet cannot name even one. PS I have never stated anything about dark matter. I'll bet you don't know what dark matter means.

i'm not going to water down my off time by being a link machine for someone on the internet i find very unlikable...

I never asked for a link. You on the other hand are making up excuses. I smell a charlatan at work.

I have been telling you KEY WORDS the whole time that could take you to a plethora of pages on this type of space exploration seeing as how it is no big mystery in the first place.

Another charlatans excuse.

ok... i just read something else... alpha centari has a RED dwarf just 4.2 light years and you think that the closest BROWN can only be as close as 9 light years?

I never stated that the closest brown dwarf was 9 light years away. A red dwarf is not a brown dwarf.

Why would there be such a thing as AN UNSEEN STELLAR COMPANION... if you could see it?

Clearly you have no idea about physics. Please take a basic course at your local high school to learn about these matters.

Plus, the closer *some* things are, the harder it is to see any luminosity it gives off.

Obviously false. Please take a basic course and learn about the inverse square law.

Tell you what... why don't YOU put your money where your MOUTH IS and show me the conclusive report where WISE has declared this a dwarf free zone... hmmm? Why don't you dig that up while ya bull#ting.

The onus is on you to support your claims.

Neither WISE or IRAS detected a brown dwarf orbiting our Sun. Both made whole sky surveys. Although WISE detected brown dwarfs out at least 18 light years none has been found closer than Proxima Centauri, which is 4.2 light years away.

edit on 14-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
more interesting reads are about x-ray nova that they are getting to observe. they are seeing quickly changing microquasars that have pulled enough energy into them at extraordinary gravitational speeds and it's causing quickly emitting jets of energy... spreading x-ray subatomic particles to flood part of the milkyway temporarily as the binary system the microquasar is a companion to becomes luminous very quickly... and again, many different observatories all over the world observing this object as well under all sorts of project names.. not that it is going to effect us, per se, but shows us something about the rapid changes black holes can cause and their varying degrees of behavior. Even though it was far away, it was an interesting observation to many obviously... because of just how fast they were seeing the changes take place.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Its name is not nibiru its binky, get it straight people. Dam nutters everybody knows nibiru does not exist, but binky does. And so!... ya, like that is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join