It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT are these!?!? 3 UFOs on live tv?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi there i am from the UK and a couple of weeks ago i was watching a boxing match between Tyson Fury and Chisora. The fight was great but it was something that happened before the fight that caught my eye. There was an interview with a boxer called Amir Khan before this fight and in the night sky behind him there was a few unusual things happening. I don't know what these are but maybe somebody here does. I have a link to the whole programme that was on last night, if you watch from 14:05 you should see what i am talking about keep an eye on the sky. Heres the link :www.channel5.com...

I hope someone here can help out , if anyone knows where to find an HD version that might help figure this out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Tried to watch the link...said I could not view it from location or country

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
it says, video does not work, where i live.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can watch it as im in the UK.

Its blinking lights....its a PLANE!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I'll try and find a youtube link it might only be those in the UK that can see it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There is 3 seperate lights and at one point a near collision.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by digihome92

Hey there.

I'm from the UK and I actually watched this Boxing match and the Amir Khan interview before it and I have to admit, I didn't notice anything "odd" or "out of the ordinary" really. Even so, I took a look at the link you provided and I can see exactly what you're talking about here. Unfortunately though, It looks like nothing unusual in the slightest...

In fact, It looks suspiciously like a helicopter in the distance. I've even seen the exact same here in Doncaster as we often have helicopters flying over so I do know what they look like from close range and from a distance. Since it's so far away in the video though, It's impossible to say for sure, but I really can't see it being anything other than that really.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Others have said plane, so It's possible it's either than or a helicopter (I'd still say Helicopter). Both have blinking lights though.

Definitely no UFO.. unfortunately.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

They are next to....London City Airport!!

They blink like planes, they fly like planes...they are next to an airport....THEY ARE PLANES.

It may look like they are about to crash from the perspective given by the camera....in reality there are kilometers between them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Look at the manoeuvres and speed though, also watch the top right of the screen at the end, ive watched it back a few times and maybe im just seeing what i want to see but im sure there not planes. Also it would be much appreciated if someone could find a link for those of you outside of the UK thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are 2 airports close to Wembley.

Heathrow....

And London City

edit on 6-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The interview was in vegas.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
haha yup sorry i confused myself....

heres what i posted in your other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shows the airport next to the hotel the interview was filmed in

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! This is the U.S. Political Madness forum. Not the Boxing in the U.K. while being attacked by U.F.O.s forum.

Wish I could see it, though.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No need for two threads about the same topic, keep discussing it on this, bigger thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join