It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Roll Out QE3 After S&P Rating Cut, Li Daokui Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by galdur

Let's wait till Monday nite New York time to see what the Feds will actually do.

I do believe that for USA, QE3 may not even be necessary to be invoked, as the fact is, much of the world's wealth is now hoarded in US banks across the country that pays no interest but is assured of their safety. Thus, USA's financial economy is FLUSHED with cash right now, as well as along with its allies, and certainly not in troubled smaller nations or dictatorships.

There is a bigger picture being played out than many will realize at this point of time that began with the financial crisis of '08. And it's not just about finances, but our very evolution and progress as mankind to the next level. Seems like the democratic republic of USA had been given the opportunity once again to be the lead in the test of our time....

edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Well, your picture isn´t consistent with the status of the dollar, which is near a decades´low. Much of the world´s wealth was indeed flowing to the US in the nineties, resulting in the dollar top of 2000-2001. Since then the dollar has fallen 40% as much of that money has gone to safer havens.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
QE3 ! That's the answer ! More debt !

More spending is always the way to get out of debt fast! Quick, let me call my bank and tell them I want to borrow more money because I can't afford to pay back what they've already lent me. I'm SURE my bank manager will say "sure, come on in and lets do some paperwork to get you more money".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join