It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check This Girl Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A youtube friend sent me these...just wanted to share! Her name is Georgia Patterson

She said she learned the next one by ear...

edit on 8/6/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
She's got mad skills,and shes pretty too thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

She's only 20.....and plays by ear. Give her a few years....she's looking to form a band.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Very nice. I like how when she plays she immerses herself totally into the music. You can tell she's really enjoying what she's playing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Yeah.....I like that too. I have always been around musicians, and that's what makes the difference between "great" and "good". They play from within. SRV is a good example. She's got it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I was SOOOO close to not clicking on this, Kat. In my mind, if you're not Colin James, you have no business even attempting a "Stevie Ray". Needless to say, I'm a HUGE SRV fan. But I'm glad I did. Only 20 you say? I hope she does some of her own stuff soon....I'd buy it.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: adding S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

She's got it.....I know it when I see it.
She's looking for a bass player and getting a band soon. I thought she was worth bringing to attention. She's not just a "girl guitar player" ....she's a REAL guitar player. No "fluff".....you can see she has what it takes! I hope she goes somewhere...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow -- that is just awesome! I was proud of myself for doing that last song on Expert mode with Wii Guitar.... and now I feel put to shame. haha

edit on 8-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join