It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the official Crisis 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

"Welcome to the official Crisis 2.0 which is now in progress," Mr Jakobsen said.

"Crisis 1.0 was the failure of the banking system to sustain the losses from the (US) subprime loans.

"This created a run on the banks, which the policymakers solved by moving the debt burden from the private sector into the government sector, under the presumption that governments would be able to finance these debt obligations cheaper and guaranteed by tax issuance.

"This was followed up with massive fiscal and monetary policy in a size not seen before in economic history. The policymakers used all the tools in the toolbox in order to buy some more time.

"This worked short-term - but, as seen in Europe, the market is now questioning government ability to repay their debts."

Link here.

So in short, a transfer of the debt burden form the private sector to the government sector, and now the government's involved are being questioned on their ability to repay the debt. So here is the official global financial crisis mark 2. The governments bailed out the banks, but who will bail out the governments?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No one, they should have let them fail and go belly up. It would have been tough for a while but now.......? No ones sure what's gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Do you even begin to understand what the repercussions of that will be? The last times this happened was 80 and 120 yrs ago and we all know how they reset the system on both those occasions. Except this time will be the last time that solution is used because there will be nothing left (literally!). Everything you hold dear.. including your own life and those of the ones you love... will be gone..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't think it would be a sell off on bonds just yet. I mean buying them is undesirable and mass selling will result in a economic shockwave. Initially, the elites' plan was to devalue the american currency in a sustainable manner. Makes exports look more desirable and allows to them to devalue foreign debt holders with inflation, while crunching debt-ridden U.S. citizens pockets. How the I know the plan?
Ok, tried to find a link to dick Morris's catastrophe book but can't
It was planned that's all I know. A controlled catastrophe is the most manipulating on public opinion.

Now, ehem. Prepare for war, foreign economic policy will start to be directed on the united states.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

IF, and I mean IF QE3 starts cause then expect 3 scenarios I think.

1. Sell-off and U.S. depression with a flight to emerging markets commodity safe-havens. To eventually form the SDR system with more desirable Russian-Chinese SDR than the older U.S.-Euro SDR. I mean Brazil, India and South Africa are cool with it.

2. Inflation, but not small inflation like we seen in the past few years. I mean faster and bigger jumps. One purpose of the Quantitative easing was to make more physical money for real money users to counter the population growth and not just use computer money (fake money, ahem mortgages). The easing valued the World Market appropriately with available money (#ing wealth gap sufferers). P.S. more countries pissed at us, and I mean pissed. Though, we will get our jobs we always wanted.
talk about double-edged sword.

3. dum dum dummmm....war. I don't wanna explain too much, but unemployment at 9.1% (18% unofficially), Major conflicts in Pakistan (Chinese ally), Israel is hitting a point where the Arab spring is heading home, and soon they will be pushed to make a decision since the world is still looking at them for human rights violations. Eeekk hardcore #.

But.......

I believe in aliens so they won't let all this # happen now. I mean, we evolved from 3rd dimension (paper-physical) to 5th dimension (data-bits-information-internet-social networking) beings in a matter of 20 years. Yeah, that's some sick # if you grasp it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have to agree that this is all planned. This has been set up since at least the 1940's when they started making Japanese internment camps here in the United States. Since that time we have moved further and further into a police state. They have to collapse as much of the money in the world in order to bring it all to a near equal value. Once this is done a single currency can be instated.

The problem is here in the United States we still have enough "good ol' country folk" that are afraid of a One world currency, as they see this as a sign of the end times, therefore, they must kill as many of them as possible, or hope that the rapture that so many Christians believe in will take them away.. Or perhaps as some believe, they will just be snatched by Aliens, then the One world currency will not have as many blockades.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Extreme fear-mongering. Please stop.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Please don't.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
dont give in to fear..prepare yourself. but it's here..good luck .

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calman2278
I don't think it would be a sell off on bonds just yet. I mean buying them is undesirable and mass selling will result in a economic shockwave. Initially, the elites' plan was to devalue the american currency in a sustainable manner. Makes exports look more desirable and allows to them to devalue foreign debt holders with inflation, while crunching debt-ridden U.S. citizens pockets. How the I know the plan?
Ok, tried to find a link to dick Morris's catastrophe book but can't
It was planned that's all I know. A controlled catastrophe is the most manipulating on public opinion.

Now, ehem. Prepare for war, foreign economic policy will start to be directed on the united states.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

IF, and I mean IF QE3 starts cause then expect 3 scenarios I think.

1. Sell-off and U.S. depression with a flight to emerging markets commodity safe-havens. To eventually form the SDR system with more desirable Russian-Chinese SDR than the older U.S.-Euro SDR. I mean Brazil, India and South Africa are cool with it.

2. Inflation, but not small inflation like we seen in the past few years. I mean faster and bigger jumps. One purpose of the Quantitative easing was to make more physical money for real money users to counter the population growth and not just use computer money (fake money, ahem mortgages). The easing valued the World Market appropriately with available money (#ing wealth gap sufferers). P.S. more countries pissed at us, and I mean pissed. Though, we will get our jobs we always wanted.
talk about double-edged sword.

3. dum dum dummmm....war. I don't wanna explain too much, but unemployment at 9.1% (18% unofficially), Major conflicts in Pakistan (Chinese ally), Israel is hitting a point where the Arab spring is heading home, and soon they will be pushed to make a decision since the world is still looking at them for human rights violations. Eeekk hardcore #.

But.......

I believe in aliens so they won't let all this # happen now. I mean, we evolved from 3rd dimension (paper-physical) to 5th dimension (data-bits-information-internet-social networking) beings in a matter of 20 years. Yeah, that's some sick # if you grasp it.

Good stuff... I am going to learn what QE3 means, but I totally agree with you... All up onto aliens, I have faith in something else...

quantitative easing, has already begun...

They will never announce it, just for those reasons you posted, it will be found out........

edit on 8-8-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

with 24 hr news screaming, the sky is falling.

wolf, wolf, wolf.

it's the end of the world.

every week is a new scare.

we are bound to become comfortably numb.

how will we know when a real scare comes along?

would future generations be better off if these banks all went belly up, and they started from scratch?
sky scrappers all look like white elephants, remember ENRON?

sometimes, i just don't know whether i should care or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

Sooner or later...

This madness we are watching on the news..

Is going to make you care..

Its going to effect your life.

Since you are part of this system..

If the economies banks, etc. etc. collapse I guarantee you wars will rise from the ashes...

I don't guarantee you.. Not my ego.. History guarantee's it...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by citizen6511

Sooner or later...

This madness we are watching on the news..

Is going to make you care..

Its going to effect your life.

Since you are part of this system..

If the economies banks, etc. etc. collapse I guarantee you wars will rise from the ashes...

I don't guarantee you.. Not my ego.. History guarantee's it...

if the system cannot be moderated with at least some common sense, it will be an even worst disaster for future generations if it doesn't collapse.

right now we have a financial sector that lacks even basic regulations.
hedge funds playing the commodity market, futures, dirivatives, the world of the IOUs.
and that is bleeding our real economy to death.

meanwhile here in the States, our politicians are so controlled by these financial criminals, that any hope of regulating, moderating the wild, wild west banking atmosphere is hopeless.

the vampires bleed the dog 'till it colapses, the government gives another blood transfusion to the dog, the parasites grow bigger and the dog weaker.

if the only way to get rid of these congressmen is wall street going down, the sooner the better.

otherwise, no hope of a decent life ever for future generations.

just one collapse after the other, our financial system is a scam.

you know "post industrial", as if we can run an economy just selling bs.

while spending 50% of the world's military budget.

new topics

top topics

join