It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders confer on debt crises this weekend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately for China, without the U.S. Dollar to give confidence to their Renminbi, their currency is actually worthless. If you have been to China, they don't trust their Government, their economic system, their currency, or for that matter, each other. They do not have a socialized morality (I.E. Christianity, or other common Ethos), so there is no "Good Faith" in any contract transaction, either express or implied -only the guaranty of eventual payment in U.S. Dollars. What little value their currency has for payment, is determined by what they can finally be converted into for Dollars (either for goods or labor, even if at a steep discount). Once that is gone, they are in trouble.
In every town and village square in China, there is a poorly sculpted concrete statue of "The Great Leader" who caused China's "Great Leap Forward". Ironically, that leader is William Jefferson Clinton and his free trade policies.
Just like Clinton, and all the other Marxists, their downfall is that when they repeat the lies long enough, then they themselves actually start to believe the lies.
China is a house of cards.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
But China will be doomed because without the US markets then they too will also experience civil unrest

As if the Chinese care about a bit of civil unrest here and there.

It'll be a simple matter of force vs force and i don't think their mentality of shooting their own civvies has changed in the years.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SacredLore

Seems like the US did nothing more then what alot of retarded creditcard users do..

Pay credit (debt) with new credit (debt).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by justwokeup

In 2009 Bush detailed the implementation of the North American Union whereby Canada, America and Mexico will become 1 union just like the EU. The currency will change from the dollar to the 'Amero'. This will happen soon. And already you can see the results of this with the fast becoming economic crash. This has been made to happen just like all the recessions in the past.

So many people in this world are looking at this crash as being an accident but in reality it is deliberate by the Federal Reserve aka The New World Order and idiots like Obama are helping it happen.

I'm surprised at China's response to this as they are supposed to be in on it. Knowing the US governments past history this will be a prelude to war and or many false flag attacks possibly from China and or Russia especially with the soon to happen invasion of Syria.

As per usual the mouthpiece of the New World Order the mainstream media are mixing all the stories up to delude and confuse the populous into believing this garbage.

I think you have just hit the nail on the head there, sheeple are far too easily distracted and i think thats why 'they' dont care about being so obvious anymore
edit on 7-8-2011 by Dionisius because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Looks like everyone is finally seeing how the Chinese and Russians have been playing Chess, while the politicians in DC have been playing checkers. Dangerous combo those two are, a really good chess player, and a really good conman, vs. a really greedy sucker.

The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the wide scope answer is - this is a homemade set up thats been in the cooker for a long time... the gwb regime was just another step...

Originally posted by caladonea
Thanks for answering...would you please go into more detail (on the homemade setup)...why they are setting us up....and what you think the hidden agendas are?

...hey, caladonea... you got some good answers last night after i went to bed... in case you're still curious, i'll expand my opinion a bit...

...what did i mean by homemade set up?... its a very long story that goes all the way back to the establishment of the bank of england and even before that - but - for brevity's sake, lets stick to the hood and fairly modern times...

...what was the war of 1812 really about?... abolishing usofa ties with central banking (aka the bank of england)...

...we did purty good for a while - then came woodrow wilson... many just remember him for signing the federal reserve act of 1913, which reinstituted usofa bondage to the bank of england and created the 16th ammendment (income tax)...

...that wasnt the only screw-job that woodrow was up to his neck in... a cleaned-up view of his screw-jobs can be read at the link below...

en.wikipedia.org...

...now we're up to ww1, which was ALL about preserving (serving) the oldest form of co-operation (corporation) on the planet - the military industrial complex (mic)...

...then came the stock market crash of 1929, which induced the great depression and was quickly followed by the funding of those who created nazism in germany and put hitler in power because the pre-planned ww2 was needed to feed the mic...

...every usofa-involved military conflict since has been created to feed the mic... the minor stock market crash of 1987, just like everything that went down before, was intentionally orchestrated by home boys whose true loyalties were to the pimp, errr, uh, the bank of england...

...and thats a quickie view of how we got into the mess we're in today, imo...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First off.. that's NOT the title of the article.. and CHINA didn't say any such thing... a pundit did...

"The U.S. government has to come to terms with the painful fact that the good old days when it could just borrow its way out of messes of its own making are finally gone," China's official Xinhua news agency said in a commentary.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Odd, this was not the original title of this thread at all...

I followed the posting rules and used the Reuters article title.

I guess I should check my whispers and see if a mod changed this...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Ok...am I going (coo-coo).....or wasn't this thread titled differently? And....who changed it?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
America, THE SLAVE. Well, now that your land has been sold out from under you. You do not own anymore, now the resources will soon follow and you will dig them out of the ground for payment YOU SLAVE. as the whip cracks and BOSS HOG/world bank cracks the whip again. Well, you know where the bullseye is going to go? yep, you guessed it, bend over. America, SOLD.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So, when do you americans get your chip implants. I hear that you need to be tracked these days. You got to track your SLAVES you know. Just like back in the old days. HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
So, when do you americans get your chip implants. I hear that you need to be tracked these days. You got to track your SLAVES you know. Just like back in the old days. HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH?

Good question.. Check with your new world police officers - The Peoples Republic of China.

Sometimes the devil you know beats the devil you dont.

Have fun with China.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join