It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders confer on debt crises this weekend

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The current system fails for everyone without consumer demand. There is no winner without demand.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So does this mean we get to quit buying their tainted garbage? It Should.
Give it a try for a month anyway although we Should be making our own products like we used to - hopefully telling us our borrowing days are over ( porobably good for us and bad for them in the long run) will encourage such action.
Email Chain Letter on Buying American
madeinusablog.wordpress.com...
[excerpt]
THINK ABOUT THIS: If 200 million Americans each refuse to buy just $20
of Chinese goods, that’s a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in
our favor…fast!!
Most of the people who have been reading about this matter are planning
on implementing this on Aug. 1st and continue it until Sept. 1st. .

I read a book by Tom Clancy called 'The Bear and the Dragon' where Americans boycotted china. It almost broke them/China...
edit on 6-8-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thats what you get when you lie and cheat your way through life,greed and corruption has brought down every empire in history.Now the people of america,the working men and women will have to bring the balance back.Now we are going to have to fight like our forefathers did,set things straight

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

In 2009 Bush detailed the implementation of the North American Union whereby Canada, America and Mexico will become 1 union just like the EU. The currency will change from the dollar to the 'Amero'. This will happen soon. And already you can see the results of this with the fast becoming economic crash. This has been made to happen just like all the recessions in the past.

So many people in this world are looking at this crash as being an accident but in reality it is deliberate by the Federal Reserve aka The New World Order and idiots like Obama are helping it happen.

I'm surprised at China's response to this as they are supposed to be in on it. Knowing the US governments past history this will be a prelude to war and or many false flag attacks possibly from China and or Russia especially with the soon to happen invasion of Syria.

As per usual the mouthpiece of the New World Order the mainstream media are mixing all the stories up to delude and confuse the populous into believing this garbage.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this sums it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yep, things are looking grim. And today millions of Americans will head to wal-mart and buy mostly made in China goods, come home and wonder how the government is going to get us out of this mess.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think Americans are ready to accept the North American Union if it means we won't have to buy Chinese crap anymore.

Then the Yuan would rise to 1 to 1 against our dollar and they collapse. Bingo, game over.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Sorry but I know Americans are Not ready to accept some nau
no matter what

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm sure THIS will never happen, just call it a passing fantasy of mine, But,

Why don't we, as good Americans, get together, pool our money and:

Pay China what we owe them,

Tell them to go FV(# themselves....

OF course we'll demand that our current failed representatives resign and leave the country with just the clothes on their backs first....

Ha ha?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hopefully this new Chinese, Russian, Indian World Order will take us back to the Moon then Mars and on, hopefully they will drive technology, hopefully they will develop a proper fair trade system, hopefully they will usher in a Council of Nations that can deliver equalization and prosperity for all.

I hope i'm not naive....

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You chaps might want to get a look at your new flag

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f798d62483e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Since the world doesn't have money anymore why doesn't Europe, Russia, and the US go to War against China....beat them badly....

Then demand China owes all of us $2 Quadrillion in reparations.......so we have money to spend again and they can keep being our slaves?

Isn't that how the world works?

Or will China, Europe, Russia gang bang on the US...and make us their beotches for a century?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wasn't this Saint Ronald Reagan's vision for America?

I am hoping the Walton family heirs will be relocating to China to be closer to the "manufacturing floor" of the US.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So this must really be it eh?
I'm curious... is it just a coincidence that nuclear missles might be flying around by the time elenin/honda make their appearances by Earth? Any incoming visitors might be weary of dropping by and stopping for a look... if you catch my drift... of course this is just crazy talk... and so is the thought of maybe this whole "economic" catastrophe being well planned out. It's really mind boggling when you really start pulling the threads and seeing where they lead... how certain policies opened up the door indirectly for other policies years or decades down the road. Kind of makes you wonder if everything was preplanned AND taken into consideration for everything lead up to the convergence of the inevitable collapse... and that economics and politics/theatre aren't just a huge game of chess per se, spanning decades...centuries... perhaps millenias even? Or am I just crazy???? Could it be also that social interactions and control of the mind have become SO perfected... that our current "lifestyle" is just dissociation flat out? And that everything everything everything EEEEEVERYTHING has been discovered and understood by those in power, and that's why they have remain in power throughout all the risings and downfalls of "recorded" history...

Where'd the Mayans go??? Kind of makes you wonder... perhaps instead of building nukes, we should have been building temples...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I just blew my own mind... I just was able to grasp everything that this pathetic rock (Earth) and everything on it is a big huge fallacy... I've learned everything so I'm ready to leave this Earth now. I know nothing because nothing here is real.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

I'm goin' H.A.M., hard as a muthafka, cuz I know I AM GOD
edit on 6-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i think this is good news

the crack addict: the us

has been cut off from its dealer :china

and has been told to get sober

and yep its gonna suck

but in the end.

we all are going to be better off.
edit on 6-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
lol
This is like the class nerd trying to embarrass and corner the class bully.

I think the bully would just void all contracts and push him down...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah thats pretty much the case, sad as it is. Goodbye america! Time to start learning to speak mandarin, er chinese, er whatever the hell their language is. The Chinese succeeded where Hitler couldnt. Hitler had it all wrong, its not about superior fire power, its about superior bank accounts! Money makes the world go 'round, cant buy weapons without money, cant buy food without money, cant by fuel without money, cant buy toilet paper without money (trust me, you dont want to live in a post apoclyptic world without toilet paper).

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I would not give any thought of what that article says. Its just propaganda. They use little phrases like in commentary to show a link to a news organiztion. News organizations report news not comments or commentaries.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Bye bye USA. Every empire has a beginning and an end. The time of the US empire, just like the British empire before it, is going down fast. It is now time for China to shine.

I'm soooo excited to see the beacon of humanitarianism, China, spread good will and social progress across the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

good way of putting it but at the same time we need to stop buying their tainted products .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join