It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three siblings sought in Valdosta bank robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Three siblings sought in Valdosta bank robbery

jacksonville.com

A manhunt continues for three Florida siblings accused of shooting up a Valdosta bank during a holdup and firing on a Zephyrhills police officer Tuesday.

Authorities said Ryan Edward Dougherty, Stanley Dylan Dougherty and Grace Lee E. Dougherty are armed with a military-style assault rifle, a machine pistol and possibly other weapons.

All three “should be considered armed and dangerous,” said Special Agent Stephen Emmett, spokesman for the FBI field office in Atlanta.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
minnesota.cbslocal.com
valdostadailytimes.com

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"Go on, take the money and run"
~Steve Miller~

I have a feeling we are going to see more and more of this in the coming Months as the Globe goes down the rabbit hole. There will be more and more robberies as the money just disappears from the pockets of the citizens to be deposited into the banks of the elite.

On a positive note, at least this family is participating in activities together and obviously the communication between them is strong as a family unit.

The family that robs together.....

jacksonville.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

How To Rob a Bank:
julieannamos.hubpages.com...

Times really are tough all over, and many families are looking for a second source of income. For some, this may involve the stay-at-home parent getting a job, or the working parent getting a second job.

This will get you some much needed cash, but the fact is that most of that cash is going to be eaten up by babysitting and day care fees, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting that second job in the first place.

So what can we do? Grocery prices just keep going up, as do utility costs, and you can’t really rely on the stock market for supplemental income anymore, so it seems that your options are a bit limited.

Well, believe it or not, thousands of people the world over have discovered a simple way of making a few extra bucks on the side for just a few days of work every year. I’m talking, of course, about the world of extralegal careers.

edit on 6-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow - what's with all these Georgia bank robberies? I can't open the local paper anymore without finding out another has been robbed. It's not like these robbers are starving. They just need their money fix to buy crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjfromga
Wow - what's with all these Georgia bank robberies? I can't open the local paper anymore without finding out another has been robbed. It's not like these robbers are starving. They just need their money fix to buy crap.

Why do people rob banks?

Cause that's where they keep the money.

~Willie Sutton~

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

LOL! But, there weren't robberies to this extent b/4 the economy tanked. On one hand, you think people can't find a job and are desperate, but they lean more towards being punks out for an easy buck than a dad who wants to feed his kids. I guess the economy has affected the illegal activities they normally use to make money (such as drugs and selling stolen goods from break-ins) and they are trying to find it quickly at banks. They will never get enough to keep afloat and they almost always get caught. Pea-brained thugs is what they are.

top topics

join