It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Picture (Real or Fake?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Is this another true picture or another fake picture?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
im sitting on the fence with this one.
im not sure but im sure some will say its fake

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

Is this another true picture or another fake picture?

Fake........ even aliens would have some type of genitalia....this looks like a doll's genitalia...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
im sure that the picture itself is real....but the alien is fake...

p.s. isnt this pic from the "Alien Autopsy" video?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've seen different shots of this particular scene. I believe it was staged. The comment on the creatures genitalia would'nt necessarily be true. Many organisims have internal sex organs. Sharks, reptiles, insects.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fake........ even aliens would have some type of genitalia....this looks like a doll's genitalia...

While I agree that it's a fake, who really knows what thier genitalia really looks like. I'd want the professional opinion of an alien gynocologist, or urolgist before I throw out the whole Ken doll theory

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Of course its fake, its from some movie that was on the Sci-Fi channel awhile back about Roswell. This is a still shot from the movie, and NO its not from the Alien Autopsy video...that video is in black and white and the alien looks different in it.

Totally fake, look the movie up, although I dont remember the title!

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

and NO its not from the Alien Autopsy video...that video is in black and white and the alien looks different in it.

oh yeh i forgot it was black and white...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wish I could remember the title of the movie. I remember one scene in it was this alien lying on the table and the actress playing a nurse or something walked by it and seen it lying there.

Actually now that I think about it, it may be a still shot from that show that the Sci-Fi channel did. It was fictional and was some like 8-10 parts long tracing the history of government envolvement with UFO's. I guess my brain isn't working properly because I cant remember the name of the show either.

All I know is that its 100% Hollywood

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well I guess...this "mistery" is solved

top topics

join