It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times have you died?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I believe in basically what you are saying, I've even had people try to explain it to me. Between DejaVu, UFO's i've seen, and just strange occurrences there is something going on. I've driven off of cliffs, literally survived with scratches. I've driven a sports car into a ditch totaled it but I was fine. I've even jumped from a parking structure with a 35 ft. drop. with only a dislocated ankle. it required surgery. but all the time since I had an out of body experience I've known that death is only in your mind. I mean, maybe I just have someone or something watching out for me...I don't really claim to have the answers, but I've been given the clues.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Perhaps at each juncture of NDE there is an opportunity for a "walk in"? Years ago I was reading this web site "Operation Terra" with some regularity. Just yesterday, I checked back for updates after a lengthy hiatus. www.operationterra.com... Interestingly enough, she/they posit that we are headed for a "Harvest of souls" or ascension in the very near future. (I did say VERY near future) At this harvest, we will each step out onto a very specific set of parameters, be they a timeline or dimension specific to each one of us. So I though that this echoed you sentiments. Something is about to happen very,very soon. My perceptions have changed completely. Work seems like I am swimming in " crappy pudding". The energy is completely non condusive, thick, heavy, I just can't stand being at work. I am experiencing very subtle changes in my sensory perceptions, fleeting, transient changes throughout the day. This Is Alll Good. Perhaps we are being prepared for the closing of this play and the beginning of the next? I know that even the next play will be just another illusion as this one has been. I willl not be free from illusion until I am united with the Prime Creator. Please see this thread by Zingdad here on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... I resonate with his explainations of the octave of dimensions, which happens to echo the "RA material/ Law of ONE" www.llresearch.org...
So I agree with you. As hard as it may be we must now focus, each of us at the SPIRITUAL task at hand and not get caught up in the physical machination of the Dark Team during the closing act. This is the closing act my freinds. I'll see you all back stage and then off to "Milliways"! Terry McGuire is probably already there lunching. Namaste. Which is not just a new agey expression, it means to those who may not know...I acknowledge and honor the divinity in you. Each and every one of you is divine and very much loved. Peace, Love, Light, Truth and Beauty to each and every one of you. For we are really in the final analysis ONE.
edit on 6-8-2011 by HUMBLEONE because: Because I am a TRILLION years old and I can't spell of punctuate!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by BrianDamage

Then why bother replying?
Like the sound of your own voice much?

Obviously you miss the subtle comment here in favour of just being plain rude.

My comment was intended to convey that life is more important than considerations of how many times one may have died, but never mind if you did not understand the subtlety that it is OK. Just tone down the rudeness a bit.

All is spiritual. The physical is an illusion. Be like Neo in the Matrix and hack the program. Then write your own. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I die a little every day when I wake up and open my eyes.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by BrianDamage

Then why bother replying?
Like the sound of your own voice much?

Obviously you miss the subtle comment here in favour of just being plain rude.

My comment was intended to convey that life is more important than considerations of how many times one may have died, but never mind if you did not understand the subtlety that it is OK. Just tone down the rudeness a bit.

This is entirely a statement of opinion. I think it is interesting. The stories of NDEs are spiritually uplifting for me, and they really do put a new perspective on death that is comforting and reassuring. That's really what this thread is about. If you would have read more than the title. NDEs offer insight on things scientists are just now beginning to learn.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
I die a little every day when I wake up and open my eyes.

We never really die. We are all immortal. We are all Divine beings. We are ONE with the Creator, so thereby we are the Creator. I had a vision in meditation. I was very large (like I'm not feekin now, know what I mean?). I was in a black area surrounded by bubbles and inside each bubble was a universe. In front of me was our universe. Someday we will all wake up and realize that we are just one thing, one being. I trust it will be a joyful existence. But if we weren't bored or lonely, why would we create all these universes to occupy our time? Oh well, I guess it beats working for a living. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I am experiencing very subtle changes in my sensory perceptions, fleeting, transient changes throughout the day.

Like what?

I also have experienced something new that is fleeting. Every now and then, I feel like I'm in a dream kind of. It feels and looks like everything I see is all part of my brain, in some weird visual way. The only way I can describe it is a collective consciousness. Its like everything looks visually connected by me.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I die just about every time i open my bank statements.

Not to derail the thread, but WTH are you still doing having your money in a bank? Time to take it out, or haven't you read all the threads about bank runs and such? It's coming.

Okay, I hate to be a spoiled sport but there is already a topic on this here at ATS you might wanna read it OP.Perhaps we never die?
I think I am dead...I remember it!!!

Actually there are a few I posted two similar, but there are a few. Thought you might be interested.
edit on 6-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: It seems my cat wanted to step on the 1 key as soon as I went to post wonder what she wants 1 of?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

thank you I enjoyed both of your posts.!

I agree with your interpretation and like the description you gave very much.

to clarify my post. I feel a part of me dies every time i wake up to this reality all the hate anger jealousy deception lies and false power that people seem to thrive off and pursue in this world makes me die a little for humanity every day.

I just need to not let it get to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I dont think there will be a run on the banks nor do I think interest rates will rise. It is merely a shot across the bow to the administration.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I die just about every time i open my bank statements.

Not to derail the thread, but WTH are you still doing having your money in a bank? Time to take it out, or haven't you read all the threads about bank runs and such? It's coming.

Okay, I hate to be a spoiled sport but there is already a topic on this here at ATS you might wanna read it OP.Perhaps we never die?
I think I am dead...I remember it!!!

Actually there are a few I posted two similar, but there are a few. Thought you might be interested.
edit on 6-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: It seems my cat wanted to step on the 1 key as soon as I went to post wonder what she wants 1 of?

Sarcasm dear boy. Nothing more

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OP

You should read my Deja Vu thread.

I to, have came extraordinarily close to death on more than one occasion and am simply astounded I am still alive, and I am also sure I have died before due to drugs/alcohol, only to miraculously come back.

I also don't party anymore, or drink for that matter.

The branching of paths, that is something I haven't heard someone talk about in a long time, and I know exactly what you mean by it.

Are you able to look at the other paths you could of taken, not by seeing where they would of taken you, but in those moments of deja vu see a entire different version of you? Really hard to explain.

OP, I know exactly what you're saying and live it on a day to day basis.

Tell me, as this could prove quite interesting in my philometasophical(my own word
) studies...

Are you happy with the life path(branch) you have came to? Because if so, that means a lot to me.

edit on 6-8-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Everyone has died an infinite amount of times o_0

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If you would have read more than the title. NDEs offer insight on things scientists are just now beginning to learn.

Well you see I did read more than the title because unlike some people that is what I do. Yes I read the OP.

As it happens i don't believe NDEs to be anything other than the product of the brain shutting down - the period between switching off the power and the capacitor discharging. The white dot on the old TV screens. Basically the fictitious imaginings of a distressed organ that uses experiences real or related to see what it thinks it should see as the power fades. No more than that.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

yeah... i have had two real-world NDEs
and more than 8 other incidents where this particular body should have died but didn't

i chalk it all up to the multiverse concept of One's life energy, snaking like a silver cord through all the multiverses...
in this universe 'I' am a human being, in another multiverse i might be an insect, or water creature, in another manifestation i might be a chunk of rock or a molecule of water.... each and every manifestation of this (my) life energy had a 'birth & a death' in that particular reality of it's own universe.

this viewpoint might explain how 'we' came to the notion of having an eternal Soul...

i am certain in my mind that those other 8 incidents when this 'Self/ I /Me' excaped 'death' that another multiverse manifestation of my life-force met it's own End (or change) and included it's left over life-force into mine that lives here in this reality in this part of the multiverse. (thus obeying the law of conservation of energy)

does this quick overview come close to the thoughts & notions that you have ?

i'm sorta partial to the concept because it does not require any Divine intervention or Super-physics or Super-natural explainations to cover the gaps or loopholes...
thanks,

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Akasirus

in this universe 'I' am a human being, in another multiverse i might be an insect, or water creature, in another manifestation i might be a chunk of rock or a molecule of water.... each and every manifestation of this (my) life energy had a 'birth & a death' in that particular reality of it's own universe.

Last time I was a rock it took me a million+ year to disolve and reincarnate. I will not be doing that again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
None, but one close experience.

I was only between 4/5 years old at the time and I couldn't swim. I was in a swimming pool on holiday and I slipped out of my arm bands and started struggling and 'drowning'. There wasn't anyone about at the time and then out of nowhere some random bloke dived in fully clothed and got me out.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Stret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stret

Wow I had a similar incident where i almost drowned as a child in a pool at the age. There ia alot of similarities between people on this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have died many times before. So many times infact that i no longer fear death.
of course, not in the literal sense.

But i have experienced the moment of death many times in dreams.
And i have experienced ego death many times, which for all purposes is pretty damn close to death.
I have also had a couple out of body experiences due to concussions.
Ive had sleep paralysis.
And one time as a child, I awoke from a particularly intense dream, to what i now know(i think) was a '___' trip.
everything in my room was outlined with a very bright gold and green auroa. but the spots of color were actually what i would describe as mechanical insects, or to be more precise, insect made of pure energy that resembled mechanical insects. lets just say it was a Very incredible experience.

Tool Lyrics
"as i recall all the times
I have died
and will die
Its alright
I dont mind"

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OP, use the search button!!! This is at least the 4th thread on the exact same subject.
This idea is really interesting though. And it makes me wonder...am I dead now? If i've died before wouldn't that mean I'm dead now? What's the real difference between life and death?

I've died at least 5 times, probably more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join