It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nasal Recongestants

Which is the biggest problem you'll run into spraypainting plastics below 60 degrees F. That's why I recommend spaying or neutering your weasels before things get out of hand.

After all, once Mars drops below the horizon, that's it for the yacht race. On the other hand, lavender can also be used as a cooking spice, as long as you have at least one Lepidopteran in your ancestral tree.

But that's not important right now.

Where was I? Ah yes. Using the laser guide, you must steer the rocket past the gunship's defenses to keep it from shooting down your rocket.

Because ultimately, each of us is the master of our own demesne.

And that's why I wear the bow tie.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And here it is. I crossed over the 35th level sometime last week.

The problem I have now is that when the computer plays white, he always goes on a Queen rampage, beginning with a P-QP4, and proceeding on to my Queen Knight Pawn.

I haven't really come up with a sanguine defense for this. My favorite opening is Giuocco Piano, which is not a really valid option against white's queenside adventuring.

I attack his queen as soon as possible, but his variation always feathers out my pawns and I forfeit the queen bishop which I usually post to protect them.

Anyway, there's an additional distraction because the computer is taking like, 6 minutes a move. I loose my train waiting for him, and make some idiot mistake, the same one in game after game.

I hope I haven't peaked. I used to beat the 64 level, back in college . . .

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Jumping topic like, six times in one post is Zenlike

Don't forget, start with cold water, bring it to a boil, then slowly back into traffic. It's rash actions that cause your underwear to bunch up...(get it? rash actions..heh,heh )...

Having never played the bassoon, I am at a loss to explain the apparent theft of your muffins.

NC

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome to the breakfast surreality subthread.

Remember that the help desk cannot validate your parking sticker, but that's not all you'll get, there more!

flipped my snowmobile, pinning us both helplessly underneath; and as darkness falls, you can hear the howl of trash-collector trucks, as they move progressively up the all and through the probability matrix.

Then it doesn't really matter which path you choose, does it?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
D..o..n..'t......m..o..v..e, its right behind you.

I don't care what you say, this Spring's fashion are simply gauche. Or is it...guachos have a spring in their step? Whatever, bears will do it where ever they want, and there's nothing a good coat of paint won't fix.

And now for something totally different.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I, I- I have a feeling i'm being followed.....

I dont know why the van is parked across the street.

Its just not the same since they confiscated the rooster across the street.......... my friend......

Look out i'm crazy.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Who said "Finnegan Swake?"

Just then, Tyrone Slothrop, our indigenous hero, pulled his pistol silently from its holster. Thousands roared as the eternal champion crossed the tile floor of the bathroom, his machete raised to defend himself against the smell of hot-buttered treacle, drizzled over mounds of banana pancakes, banana crepes covered with banana syrup, deep fried shrimp, barbecued shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp in aspic.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've lost my toes.

No, wait, it was my nose. And I haven't actually lost it, I just put it in a jam jar for safe keeping, and a young russian has taken it to his aunt in slovakia, who in turn has handed it over to a mysterious talking bear.

So I know where it is, but I have no idea how I'm going to get it back. I'm considering growing a new one in a petri dish, but I've heard that such procedures can encourage the growth of elves. Last time I allowed elves to form, they stole all the butter and urinated in my neighbours car. So that's a no no....and no nose!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thank you for calling.....

Your business is valuable to us.....

He was definitely safe, the catcher completely missed the tag. Oh yeah!? When did the Horn of Africa start playing in a jazz band?

I really gotta' get back to work...I think "C" block is getting restless.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Someone help me...My scroll bar disappeared in Firefox...
Now I have to click the scroll wheel on my mouse to do anything

Nice and off-topic. I didn't want to start a thread. Help?

--Kit.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Federal Depressed came and brought me my box.

Went to the wrong door, of course

Wonder why some people are grouchy all the time? antisocial disorder of some kind?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are basically only a few "food archetypes," found in all cultures

1. The "burrito"
You take a flat round piece of bread and roll it up like a cigar; fill it with stuff. Crepes, burritos, stuffed grape leaves, canolli, etc.

2. The "Pocket"
You take a piece of meat or bread, and you squirt foreign matter into it. Eclaires, Cordon Bleu, jelly donuts, Pita pockets, pieriogies, ravioli, stuffed meats and cheeses, etc. Pies are a subcategory of the pocket

3. The "Sandwich"
You pile stuff in layers. Sandwiches, baclavah, quesadillas, layered cakes, etc.

4. The "smear"
You take one kind of basic food, and smear, drizzle, or wipe something on top of it. Barbeques, Butter on toast, ice cream toppings and Struedlels go in this category. Usually, this type is combined with a more specialized archetype, such as smearing on top of the pocket, etc in the form of a glaze or icing.

5. The "dunk"
You make a sauce, and you dip a bland object into it. Nachos, donuts into coffee. Barbecues with runny sauces, etc.

Quit playing with my food!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Alguien ayudeme por favor, no puedo hacer nada en ingles. Todo lo que pienso es en ingles, pero sale de mi cuerpo en español!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas
Alguien ayudeme por favor, no puedo hacer nada en ingles. Todo lo que pienso es en ingles, pero sale de mi cuerpo en español!!!!
Estas poseida por un espirito demonico.

Banate, y quema una vela roja. Trata otra vez.

Te espero.!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
what the hell just happened???!! I just woke up naked in an alley!
All I remember is that somehow, some way, I was able to be a fabulous salsa dancer....
and now im just an average salsa dancer again.... :bnghd:

[edit on 4/13/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wooooow...we have strange people here...........

Les gens sont plus fous que je jamais me suis imaginé ici. Peut-être quelque médecine ?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey chiunque desidera uscire e mangiare un certo gambero?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Itay isay ifficultday otay riteway inay iglatinpay. Orgivefay emay ifay iglatinpay is ffensiveoay.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Alo? Ist Brunner da? Ich moechte ihm mitzusprechen.

Sagen Sie ihm, Muenchen ist am Telephon. Es ist sehr drinnen . . . Es wird etwas geschehen . . .

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas
what the hell just happened???!! I just woke up naked in an alley!
All I remember is that somehow, some way, I was able to be a fabulous salsa dancer....
and now im just an average salsa dancer again.... :bnghd:

[edit on 4/13/2006 by Pjpuas]

WTF!! Have you partaken any herbs lately?

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join