It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Smiley Wars

prologue

it was a cold autumn day in the war torn reaches of southern new zealand. there was a sharp chill in the air and leaves bustled in the wind. a small muskrat scowred for food among the hundreds of bullet shells. a bird watched from a telephone line as the tree once called home burn to ash from the napalm soaked surroundings. smoke billowed into the air leaving an ommonous grey density, then sun broke through the smog and clouds shining a thin beam illuminating the ghost white remains of one, J.L. Smilesalot. general smileton steped out of his tent, upon intercepting a enemy transmission he beckoned for his leading officer to sound the alarm, the smilargions are well on their way.

:bash:
:bash: :bash:

:bnghd::bash:

:bash: :bnghd: :bnghd:

finnaly out of the thousands of bloody soaked carcases a sole smilargion raises to his feet under the watchful eye of general smileton. drops to his knees and sobs...

the end

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A perfect 45 degree football day yesterday.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
im rooting for my favorite team the raiders. im gonna put on my lucky raiders hat today! yaaaarrrrrr!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i played football when i was 12 in little legue football or as they call it pal. wide reiciver / tightend / corner back. i scored one touchdown all season after a cross over the middle pass, i ran for 60 yards. at the time i wieged in at 90 pounds or something lol i now weigh 135 pounds so i cant really play anymore cuz i would get clobbered :/

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ehh...

monday tomorow...

:shk: :shk: :shk:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It was a
ish moring.........

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
HUGE change in my life, I just had to let you know.

Guys, gals... I'm letting my hair grow back! (after approx. 5 years with the military-style haircut) No more shaving it each week! W00-H00!

I feel so weird. I jump each time I look at my self in the mirror. It's like I look at another person.

Also I have to say I'm pissed at Subway (the restaurant). They changed their drink product from Coke to Pepsi (or the other way 'round). I don't really care about those soft beverages, I don't drink them anyway, but now the lemonade isn't the same and it doesn't taste as good as the other. So that's me whinning...
boohooohooo...

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Morbid, now everyone who sees you with your new haircut is going to comment with "you look good! that looks really nice". You should reply with "Are you saying I didn't look good before??! Is that what you are saying??!". That is so going to confuse people

I do that all the time.

Off topic now....
I think ATS needs a separate forum for gay and france bashing. Waaaaay too many of those topic in politics forums....

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how about a general Hate Forum to lets off your steam on everything you hate

lets see...

i hate ignorant people

and people who have money, but dont deserve it

jack daniels, the only drink that makes me puke my guts out

any channel other then history channel

people who resent you because you are smarter then them

the list goes on and on...

[edit on 18-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I can't think of an off topic thing to talk about, but wait! We can always say...Hail to the monkey head

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thats it!!

I declare this thread to be the official anti-election thread!
We hate elections. We hate election issues. We hate Bush and Kerry. We hate additional forums to discuss elections which are already discussed in EVERY SINGLE politics and news related forum. Who's with me??

:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Looks like winter is coming, fast and hard.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Morbid, now everyone who sees you with your new haircut is going to comment with "you look good! that looks really nice". You should reply with "Are you saying I didn't look good before??! Is that what you are saying??!". That is so going to confuse people

Hummm...this should be fun... *evil grin* Hehehehe...

Strangely enough, my baggy-eyes and tired-look seem to be the only thing people have noticed over the past 2 days. WTF, do I have to tint my hair blue so they notice a change??? Maybe I should just sleep more and play less video game.... Yeah, right lol... Like NNitemare care about sleep anyway.

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Looks like winter is coming, fast and hard.

I was just laughing my ass off yesterday when I heard on TV some province in the west already got a #load of snow lol... Oh well, we'll have some soon enough too... Better get those winter tire soon...God I hate changing tires all the time.

Edit: Oh yeah... I'm with u Paperclip, screw politics! Bunch of greedy old vampires always doing everything for theirs interests, not the people's.

Edit2: BTW, I don't have anything about vampires, just politicians.

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You have my blessing...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"All we are...is dust in the wind"

"Dust.... Wind.... DUDE!"

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
"All we are...is dust in the wind"

"Dust.... Wind.... DUDE!"

Excellent!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is 4am here and I just woke up from a horrible nightmare

I can't sleep now

I guess I am going to spam ATS with my wisdom till it's time to go to work.

I hate work :bnghd:

Oh, and I still hate elections!

Thanks to all who are supporting me in that.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
www.volny.cz...

heehee

Deep

[edit on 9-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok Deep, that's just plain disturbing lol...

I had wine this week-end. My uncle, who travels a lot, had brought back some from Africa. I usually prefer white wine, but this one was just too good. So he had brought 2 bottle, we were... 6 people... so when this was over, I was just having a "feeling", but being the pathethic alcoholic I am, I needed more, so I started drinking beer, and ended up throwing up all night.

Now, understand me here. Usually, when I'm sick, I throw up and I'm done. But this time, don't know what happenned, but I spent ALL night throwing up, like once every hour or so. (I went to bed at approx. 10 p.m., and have been sick till approx. 4 a.m., from what I remember) That, my friends, was a real nightmare. First time I was so sick. and all because of a silly familly dinner and a good red wine lol...

I love wine tho... but next time, no mixing with something else.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Ok Deep, that's just plain disturbing lol...

I have to second that.:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join