It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OH yeah... I won money this weekend..

Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Cleveland Browns...

wooo hoooo $20 bucks I won !!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
there was once an old lady who swallowed a fly
i don't know why she swallowed a fly, perhaps she will die

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
GGRRRR!!! Sometimes it amazes me that we can even walk upright. Humans beings are so.....hell I can't even think of a word.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
yahooo..... nothing else... just yahoooo

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
yahooo..... nothing else... just yahoooo

ooops... double post...

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am soooo tired..................................................................

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Me too. Woked up early all 3 days this week-end, to help my father work on the house roof.

Thought I would get some sleep this morning, before getting to my job. Was waked by a phone ring about 2 hours before my alarm clock rang, because my father had forgot his wallet and a book at home, and asked me to leave them at his job when I would go to mine. (our jobs are like 5 mins. from each other.)

I was so PISSED OFF!!! Grabbed the damn phone, looked by the windows and saw it was still dark outside!!! AAAAARARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!

WHY CAN I NEVER GET SOME SLEEP! (damn books and video games won't let me rest, and when it's not them, it's #ING WORK!!!)

Now I feel better now that's it out.

Disclaimer: This is the original off-topic thread. Don't be fooled by immitations.

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I told her not to worry. It doesn't mean she will stay in that environment forever. It means she'll change faster before the environment changes. That's even better.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hearby swear that I shall bump this thread from this day forward, in good and in bad times, in sickness and in health, in bangin' and piss poor net connection, until death, NWO, Yellowstone eruption, end of mayan calender, Bible Code, nuclear holocaust, meteor strike, alien invasion, reversal of magnetic poles, Jesus' return or any other end of the world do us part. Amen.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I love eating apples but I hate applesauce, maybe when I am old and have to wear dentures, I'll change my mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
At the risk of starting a topic, I just read this news

Lotto winner's death grieves family
Relatives of a Seattle man who won a lotto fortune then was shot to death by police this week grieved the loss of the 32-year-old.

The irony of Sunday's tragedy appeared to make the family's loss worse. Camat had been one of 13 Los Angeles Starbucks workers to split an $87 million California lottery win. Published reports at the time indicated each of the 13 was to receive more than $6.6 million before taxes over 26 years.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I hearby swear that I shall bump this thread from this day forward, in good and in bad times, in sickness and in health, in bangin' and piss poor net connection, until death, NWO, Yellowstone eruption, end of mayan calender, Bible Code, nuclear holocaust, meteor strike, alien invasion, reversal of magnetic poles, Jesus' return or any other end of the world do us part. Amen.

Amen to that, sister! The Off-Topic thread rulez all. It shall one day become the most viewed-replied thread of BTS. And I, m0rbid, take the solem oath to help make it so.

All Hail the Monkey.

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
O-well, better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All Hail the Monkey.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

History in the making....

Anyways, off topic now... a joke.

A man gets stranded on an unknown island. Half dead he reaches a village in the woods, sees natives all dressed up like warriors, carrying spears, moving towards him. In utter horror and despair he screams:
"Lord please help me!! I confess my sins now and beg for forgivness. Please help me out of this mess, I am so screwed!!"
And the Lord answers:
"No, my son, you are not. Just take that spear lying on the ground and kill their leader in a fight"
The man does that, he kills the leader, others gather around in the circle around him, chanting something.
The lord speaks again:
"NOW, my son, you ARE screwed"

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hehehehe good one Paperclip. That just lightenned my day.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
sick of politics and the fighting...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I love jokes that show God with a sense of humor.

So....

Best told if you act it out
There's this guy with a withered arm.
He's had it since he was born, a birth defect I suppose.
So one day he hears about this healing service at a local church and decides to go.
The preacher talks about how God hears us and answers prayer.
So the man holds up his withered arm...
looks up and says, "God make my arm like my other arm"
His good arm immediately withers up and is useless.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
America needs a woman in office.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea. Do u think America is ready to be led by a women? I think not.

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by m0rbid]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join