It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
2 down.. 3 to go!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
25 minutes and counting... till I'm outta here and playing golf today !!

yay yay, I get to play golf after work today !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am madly in love with lime-flavored tostitos.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh great!! Another episode of Gunsmoke is starting! *hums the intro in his head*

"BANG BANG.....da daaaaaa da da da da da da de daaaaa"

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm still shaking like a leaf from recent events. Still can't write properly with still shaking hands yet. But I just heard for the 1st time on the radio, "Awake in a Dream" by dreamboat idol Kalan.

[Edited on 24-9-2004 by sen5e]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
These computers in my school blocked every site but this one
I cant even check my mail and you have to pay for some proxy websites

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
*I don't care where we go, I don't care what we do, I don't care pretty baby, just take me with you *

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's Friday !!! I love that day! It's like monday, but you don't care when everything #s up, because it's friday baby!!!

So I don't even care if this crappy cicero workstation won't let us do a repair on the current Windows XP installation, or if our 2003 server won't recognize our USB external hard drive so we can transfert all our data easily, or even if this new 2003 server that I'm building isn't even booting and the error codes he gives me don't even figure in the motherboard manual !

It's Friday! W00-h00!!! Week-end is almost here!

Oh and below is the face a computer technician is bound to make whenver someone brings him a crappy workstation (like Cicero computers):

...unless it's Friday! w00-h00!

[Edited on 24-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its a wonderful summer we are having in September, In Chicago.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah, here too. It's been crazy hot and beautifull weather outthere for the past 2 days. Just makes me feel even more bad, to enjoy it, because of all the people that are having crazy storms and stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Chemical depression is a bitch.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Aye, any kind of depression is a bitch in my book.

Especially those that never seem to end.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Aye, any kind of depression is a bitch in my book.

Especially those that never seem to end.

What I mean is that when you are depressed for no apparent reason there is not much you can do to change it. It just comes on and you have no idea why. If you haven't guessed I suffer from this problem. It has lessened in frequency over the years, but every once it a while it rears its ugly head.

I have one of those full spectrum lights at home, but I'm at work at the moment. This is going to be a long day.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Never mix business with pleasure I say. Some day it will bite you in the azz.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The office is empty again today...and like every Friday, I'm the only one here actually earning their paycheck

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
The office is empty again today...and like every Friday, I'm the only one here actually earning their paycheck

I was just following behind a co-worker to go outside and have a cigarette when he coughed. I caught a window reflection of someone behind me who looked like him also cough and for a second I thought I had become displaced in time.

As it turns out, my smoking buddy was calling the head of the department Jerry all day. His name is actually Howard.

I really need to get the hell out of here. This week has drained me of sanity.

PS I just realized that I wasn't really reponding to what you said. :bnghd: I need to go to bed.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I was just following behind a co-worker to go outside and have a cigarette when he coughed. I caught a window reflection of someone behind me who looked like him also cough and for a second I thought I had become displaced in time.

As it turns out, my smoking buddy was calling the head of the department Jerry all day. His name is actually Howard.

I really need to get the hell out of here. This week has drained me of sanity.

PS I just realized that I wasn't really reponding to what you said. :bnghd: I need to go to bed.

WOW, I just saw a flying dog.

[Edited on 24-9-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
WOW, I just saw a fling dog.

You know it took me several minutes to get the joke? That's several minutes too long.

By the way, what's a fling dog?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
By the way, what's a fling dog?

Skip skipidy skooby doo, scop bop a dopa doo!

HAH-CHA-CHA!!

............a fling dog......? I have no clue........

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I got the blues....

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join