It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Two key catches on the goal line to setup to TDs and a INT for a TD. Not a bad first game.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bored..........Bored............Board..............plywood...............sheetrock......

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Slinky Slinky....ummmm....SLINKY!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
rock, paper, scissors......I'm going shopping.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I hate my job!!! Someone kill me.

Next time someone brings me a computer infested with spywares or viruses, I'm jumping off a windows.

(we're on ground level)

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
When I went to buy the new DVD release of the Star Wars trilogy I asked the cashier if I could get it in the VHS version and she slapped me. Then I asked about the bata version and she kicked me.

You just can't get good service these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
When I went to buy the new DVD release of the Star Wars trilogy I asked the cashier if I could get it in the VHS version and she slapped me. Then I asked about the bata version and she kicked me.

You just can't get good service these days.

She should have hit you with The whole set of VHS. LOL very funny.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
lol @ Jonna

She should have hitted u with a baseball bat for asking this.

Another rant of mine: People, file extensions are there for a reason. They're there so files are easiers to use. With an extension, a file can be recognize way more easily by the application that is supposed to use/read the file.

So stop sending (or just saving them, why the hell would you do that anyway??!?!?) files with no extension to other people you MORONS!!! I hate #ing having to guess what the damn file is supposed to be, or use the damn DOS 'ren' command when they send dozens of those!!!

IDIOTS!!! GGGAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nothing can stop us now! We are all made of stars!

Does that mean we're full of explosive gas?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oh oh. Did I just smell beer from that guy who just walked past me? Will he be caught or is it just my imagination?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have completed the list of my 100 favorite songs...

no duplicate artist...

now i'm going to burn them on to cd's

neat collection to have

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Somebody
please
help
me
get
out
of
here!
Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 22/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
chicken curry for dinner......mmmmmmmmm
now off to paint 50 boxes for a baby shower
it's gonna take so long

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Please help me, I've lost myself. I try calling to me, but I don't answer? If you see me, please let me know. I will gladly pay a finders fee of nothing. Thank you for your help in this matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
UFC is the best. Those guys are animals.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My polling of my High School of 984 studnets shows that 54% dont know anything about either candidate yet hate one of them for no reason except for the fact that there friends do. 42% said they had a problem with the War in Iraq and Gay Marriage...and that they didnt like Bush because of those 2 issues. 1% of that 42% know that Kerry feels the same way on those 2 issues, the other 41% like Kerry because they think he is the opposite of Bush. The remaining 4% knew what they were tlaking about, and explained it in detail. What a sad place this world is coming too.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
28 minutes and my second try at making "brownies". I cooked the butter for 5 hours.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I stay on so that as my posts are read, I can continue to keep the "link" strong for me to continue to get a clear view of what is going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i feel so tired and lazy today, I want to go back to bed, but i have so much do, but my bed looks so inviting and the room is so dark, but others are depending on me, but my bed...............just 20 minutes, i think i'll set the alarm.....

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I had the same dilema yesterday. Finally I stayed in bed till 2 p.m. and wasted all my work-off day.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join