It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I got boobs!

No kidding. I always thought you were a guy.

Oh and for all thoses who are thinking about saying something like "m0rbid, you gotta keep off-topic now, ok?"

Well... sue me.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

No kidding. I always thought you were a guy.

Oh and for all thoses who are thinking about saying something like "m0rbid, you gotta keep off-topic now, ok?"

Well... sue me.

Oh, man, if I had 500,000$ for every time somebody thought I was a guy, I would be a millionaire by now.

Seriously, happens to me often. People think I am a guy because of my inteligent passionate posts. A lot of men can't connect that with a chick

Also, my nick has no gender and my avatar doesnt say much about who I am either.

So, I figured I should say it: I got boobs!
I am hot too! So they say...

hey, I just thought of something. If the topic of this thread is to stay off topic, that means if we stay off topic we are actually on topic. But if we stay on topic, then we are off topic of this thread meaning we are off topic... get it?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
get it?

Actually, my brain just fleed by my ears when I tried to analyse this last sentance of yours.

...and about the guy/girl thing, it's just that I thought I had figured out all the girl-that-make-people-think-they-are-boy, or the opposite, on the site.

It might also be that time you made a joke about paperclip sex, I thought only the twisted mind of a guy could come up with that. Interesting...

Note to self and others: A quick look at paperclip's blog will make you realise it is way too pretty for having being made by a guy.

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm scared of hurricane frances. I hope it doesnt come my way

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

\/\/\/\/

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
great blog paperclip

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You must have confused me with someone who cares.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
anyone remember that Goofy cartoon where he is going down a huge ski slope and lets out the yell..... ???

it's hilarious.... I laugh at it to this day !!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, another morning, my husband bought really comfy flannel pajama's..So I punked them this morning, I think i'll go make some coffee, have my grapfruit (trying to lower my insulin levels) make peanut butter then do some cleaning.
I also have to go to meijer's today and take back some of our nautical them nick nacks since we re did the living room kind of rustic... so i'm going to get off my ass now and get going... btw, ats/bts rocks! I love some of the people on here their just awesome..

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He's going to die from a massive heart attack.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I now have a friend and co-defendent.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes...No....Maybe? Bite me! ~~Dargo (Farscape)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Well, another morning, my husband bought really comfy flannel pajama's..So I punked them this morning,

My wife punks all my PJ's even though she has more than me. It's cute

Wait! Must....stay...off...topic.....

Bones!...Scotty!...Spock! Set phasers to stun. Kirk out.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
PAJAMA'S, WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PAJAMA'S

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did you know :

The Czech republic has more Internet Service Providers than any other non-English speaking country.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Did you know :

China's labor force stands at 706 million people, almost three times that of Europe and twice that of North and South America combined

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:
I lhave such a exciting life, I'M GONNA GO HANG UP LAUNDY. cAn you handle all that excitment I know I cann't

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OUR POWER WENT OUT!! I didn't get to make coffee in the am, so I went shopping instead.

Down the street and around the corner a guy from sylvan lake came all the way up here on a police chase , he assaulted his brother and tried to get away, however 8 cop cars following your ass, I doubt very much your going to get away, and what do you know, the guy got t boned... what aretard...

Now I need my
COFFEE!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When we went on vacation last month, we let his employee stay at our house and babysit our dog...She and her lesbian girlfriend spilled wine on our NEW CARPET!!

She said she would pay for the bill if we got someone to come in... But I just read the if you mix peroxide with dish soap it will lift it right out, so now i'm going to have to clean up her mess from her romantic evening on my couch with her fat girlfriend...

[Edited on 31-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
now i'm going to have to clean up her mess from her romantic evening on my couch with her fat girlfriend...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join