It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Huuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Huuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hum with me now.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I like posting in here because all my random thoughts go away after I vent, they don't keep cycling in circles in my head.... And i'm CHILLY WILLICKERS!

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think every forums needs gals with pretty avatars like yours

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
edit: Reread it, and it's just not funny...

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I think every forums needs gals with pretty avatars like yours

Feh. she is the queen of De Nile!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I cant cook worth #!!

Yesterday I tried making Kraft Mac and Cheese...came out tasting like #!!!
Last Night i tried making a microwave dinner and i melted the container it was in.
Today I tried making Spaghetti for dinner and put WAY...i mean WAY...too much salt in the noodles...it tasted like metal

I guess its gonna be order out everyday when im in college!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Feh. she is the queen of De Nile!

Then I bow to the Queen !

DLM

Who can't cook kraft dinner?!?! What a worthless piece of ... (j/k)

The other day, I made spinnach and strong cheese rice (first try) and it was simply awesome. Even tho I should have only left the spinnach leafs, it was awesome.

I also did a vegetable soup (potage), it was kind of an experience, I trowed in lots of stuff, and it turned out great.

I should be a cook. I also make the best sandwiches ever. Subway keeps calling for hiring, but I already have a job.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Then I bow to the Queen !

As do I

DLM

Im sad now

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Im sad now

Aaaah dude... Don't make me feel bad. It's just that I think I've known how to cook kraft dinner since I was 10 or something... Hell I might have learned how to do it before learning how to ride a bike lol... (j/k)

No offense buddy ! Keep trying and one day you'll make the perfect kraft dinner! (funny thing, I haven't eated this in years, and the other day while I was having the munchies, I thought about it and thought "Damn that would be good!...")

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We got like 6 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese and thats like the only food in the house. It looks so gooood on the box. I usually get my mom to cook it for me. She makes it taste really good compared to me!

Im gonna go order some pizza!

Too ontopic...soooo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*cough**cough*OOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Too ontopic...soooo

Yeah. Humming time!

HUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM...

I want a girlfriend that hums when I turn her on.
(I wasn't the one to originaly come out with that joke - don't remember who did)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
use should only use as much salt as you can fit between your thumb and index finger, salt goes along way in taste even if it doesn't look like that much... watch emeril do it or some other dude on the cooking network...

I put alittle too much salt in my soup just now but I didn't use my fingers I just kind of dumped it in while I was sleaning the top....

Back off topic...............

I need something to boost my metabolism...... It's very slow.... I drink coffee to help it, I eat lentil soup to try andboost it, I drink grapefruit juice to try and boost it...... What the hell man?? I'm getting so sick of this bs...
I wish I could just rip it out and give myself a new one.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I drink coffee to help it

Last time I checked, coffe wasn't particularly good for our healt.

HUUUUUUUMMMMM....

Oh and salt can (and will eventually) ruin everything.

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I get emails from a dr.william campbell douglass and there has been recent studies indicating coffee helps your health.. Right here.
www.realhealthnews.com...

caffeine in coffee blocks a key biochemical called adenosine that is produced in large quantities during strenuous exercise - which greatly reduces pain and muscle soreness, according to a recent University of Georgia study published in the Journal of Pain. Your morning "cuppa joe" is also chock-full of other benefits - things like reducing your risk of colon cancer and gallstones, plus infusing your cells with as many disease-fighting antioxidants as 3 fresh oranges.

Now, you may be thinking: Doc, if you don't want people to over-exercise, why are you telling them about how the caffeine in java makes it LESS painful to exercise? Look, don't get me wrong - if you like exercising, great. If it makes you feel good (or good about yourself), then by all means don't stop. Just don't go overboard. And don't flush away with H20 all of your morning coffee's benefits because the health nuts say you should.

It is funny, though (and tragic), that most of those in the mainstream who are fanatical about their health are CUTTING OUT the healthy coffee and caffeine, while risking the consequences of exercising more and more in the name of health... When they SHOULD be doing the exact opposite.

back off topic: I'm going to get another cup of coffee, and i'll think i'll drink it black this time...

And salt does ruin everything, I will agree... I try not to use too much salt because my grandpa had 5 heart attacks and salt was part of the contributor...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Damn, there is so little topics today that I care to comment on!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have to go grocery shopping today after work.... it sucks and I hate it....but if I don't go, then SHE will go "wild" and buy everything and then I'll be broke... :shk::shk::shk:

J/k... I won't be broke.. but I hate grocery shopping.. :bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I got boobs!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I got boobs!

I'm just renting mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ok, gotta stay off topic....

I met a very annoying person today. You know the type who always laughs no matter what people say, and ends everything she says with a screaming awful laughter... oh, man... all I could think of was "somebody please fetch me a gun"
:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have food in the house.. yea yea.... we can eat..

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join