It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm wearing winnie the pooh boxer shorts... my gal really likes them

[Edited on 24-8-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
today is my son's 8th birthday and he picked Denny's as his choice of eatery for the night....and I gave him the choice of ANY restuarant.:bnghd:

I'd have to say that Perkins is even worse. I could cook a better meal with my hands cut off and a lobster on speed gnawing on my genitalia.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
one of my favorite cartoon characters is

Snoopy as Joe Cool

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I went to see my sister's babies and when I got there one was on my lap my sandles really really stunk bad for sweating in them 10hrs during the drive and the baby looked at me and gave me a discusting look....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just received an email on an old account concerning my high school reunion. Mentioned it to my girlfriend who graduated in the same class as me and she mentioned getting a rifle and camping out on the roof of the gas station across the street from where they are having it. God, I love that girl!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My fish got ick today, a parasite that lays eggs in the tank, now I have to go to the store so I can cure the little guy... fish get ick also from stress, and if their really stressed out, then they their immune system shuts down and they get another disease such as worms, velvettt, flukes, anhor worms, protozoan, chilondella, and trichondina....

fish have feelings to you know... I think they are so cute.... I wish people would not eat fish...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I like big b*tts and I can not lie...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I just received an email on an old account concerning my high school reunion. Mentioned it to my girlfriend who graduated in the same class as me and she mentioned getting a rifle and camping out on the roof of the gas station across the street from where they are having it. God, I love that girl!

Is your girlfreind single, is she attractive? Available?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not much longer now before I become another relic of the past.l

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
im cold and should be in bed but i'm not tired enough...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i just watched "Friends," so what do you think of Ross and Rachel as a couple? Especially after the Joey having feelings for rachel. Didnt think that would last.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I drove into work earlier today. The traffic is so much better at 6:30 in the morning.

Bo and Luke Duke are always faster than Rosco P Coletrain....guuh guuh guuh guuuh

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

make the fighting stop, nasty light sabres hurt my eyes

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
gotta pick up my husband from the airport. I missed him.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This post is in fact not a post at all. It is an ameba disguising itself as a post. Well actually it is a lollypop disguising itself as an ameba disguising itself as a post. I have attempted to discuss this deception with him, but he just continues to demand that I eat him. When I politely explained to him that I am flattered but that I am partial to playing on the other side of the fence, he stomped on my foot and ran away.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM!!! MUSHROOM!!!!, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM!!!! MUSHROOM!!!!, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM!!! MUSHROOM!!!, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, SNAKE!!!!!

[Edited on 25-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
everybody wang chung tonight....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

WATCH THE BOUNCING SMILIE

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Im on the HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Im on the HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but are you obeying the posted speed limits?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join