It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sorry to be 'On-Topic' again
, but...
Kids + Alcohol = Bad Idea

And

Don't Drink and Drive

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I would so agree with that one!!! on the other hand i would like to introduce you all to molly *cough* MOLLY SANCTUM ---------->

well thats not really what she looks like but yes.
anyone hear about the cyclone at the top of Australia?? nasty nasty bussiness that is.

Omega

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I believe some of my legs saw it, they haven't got back yet put their pictures are in the post.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Where not in willy wonkers chocolate factory anymore!! MOLLY get in the elevator , use your shoe phone and order me a house with three bathrooms! DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME !! YOU PAY MY SALARY !! oh and by the way go and find me a pineapple that looks like this :bnghd:
If u dont i will be forced to jump on your abnormally large eyebrows and write the entire history of the solar system on them DO IT !! *shakes fist in the air *
MOLLY SANCTUM WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN YOU BROTHER THE WATERING CAN!??

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wasted my entire morning for nothing

I did get a "free" book, Robin Cook's Mortal Fear. That should keep me busy for a couple of days
I will give ATS a break, or should i say, i will give myself a break from ATS. I love it, but the arguing all the time kind of gits to me

Why cant we all get together and see things my way??
Just kidding.

Here's a toast to ATS My ole buddy, companion and friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Short shift for me today, off in 2 hours! Then heading to the hospital to see if I can fix whatever has been wrong with me over the past few days.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I gotta' get out more. I'm already at 830+ posts.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
im sitting here drinking this soda and it is sooo yummy .
i think i will have a smoke though.
but then i think about that itchie and scratchy episode where the little mice go in and start wreaking havok on the cats insides.
oh well wonder what molly will say?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Some people are just lucky. No matter what they post it is guaranteed to be off-topic. Utterly no chance of being on-topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Have you ever felt the urge to break out into a Billy Ray Cyrus song? If so please shut down your computer and walk away now.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Being here and enjoying this forum is an incredible learning experience. This is without a doubt the greatest medium in which to exchange ideas and opinions with other people around the world. I read posts by persons that use other phrases, slang, and jargon, and regret not being more involved earlier.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
BY CRIKEY MATE.
thats the best yarn i have heared yet!!
well i might go down and have a VB with a few of my mates and some tucker too.
Bloody oath this thread rocks.
SAY HI TO MOLLY .........>

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The picture of the sheep Not Clever uses--clever. Why, we were just out in the desert surrounded by a huge flock of sheep, a couple hundred? Boy, were they loud. And there really was a black sheep. No lambs in this group. They eat everything below bush level.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
in a state of gravity it is not advisable to stand on ones head eating nachos or u might end up like this

MOLLY SANCTUM U LOT!!! now plz

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Members can add a custom descriptive tag to any thread on ATS. Thread Tags will help categorize our site content, help to cross-reference similar threads, and improve the searchability of all ATS threads. This thread is currently defined by these tags:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a short rhyme
cause I'm running out of time!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Paperclip, your avatar looks a little dischevelled (?) today.

I cant get a job until June, so if the comet doesnt miss us, that means i will never work again.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here I am at school. More Organizational Behavior tonight...wheeeee. Had a couple of beers with dinner...this could be interesting. As long as I don't drift right off to sleep.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the floss i am using came from flagstaff AZ.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
*yawn* My girlfriend just rang me and woke me up i was having the most awsome dream aswell................About her of course!! . now im tired and have to do the gardening.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join