It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic Thread!!!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
eye dun no wut yer tokking abowt!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think today is the day when i call people back about my fate in getting a job.

Is it ok to tell one of them off by phone if the answer is no? He's played around with DGTEMPE long enough.

Why dont you guys pray for me? Just think.....I wouldnt be able to post here quite as much......

Dont answer that. I dont want my feelings hurt.

But really, i am charming, attractive, humble and competent...what the heck is wrong with these Cape Coders?

I'm afraid i dont take turndowns very well.

They mess with your head, tell you you are perfect for the job, then dont call. HA!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The part I hate is when they say, "you're perfect for the job, however...". That really makes me p#'d off!

*Darn you lead me into that! I hate this thread, I keep going back On-Topic! :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

I'll be forever
from this thread, if I keep this up!!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"Cape Coders", not to be confused with "Cape Codders" are a dedicated group of C++ wonks that banded together and formed a computer commune; a compune of sorts.

NC

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cats are much better than dogs. I already knew this, but it was confirmed an hour ago when a Dog followed my car, quite far, and proceeded to sit in front of it at a junction. Didn't even blink at the horn. Cat's don't do that, and if they do, a horn will make them scarper.

Damn dog! It looked like a wolf, it was huge....another black mark on my "Pet's to not get" list for Dogs :shk:

[edit on 17-4-2006 by chebob]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My clothes are in the washing machine right now, still awaitng transport to the dryer!!! hour and a half late!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What's up, chum?

Little rancid bits of fishguts. spooned out into the water to attract the big fishies.

Chum. Ch-yummy. And what does that make me, the chum-applicator?

Chummer? Chumster? Chumateer?

Surely there's a better name for this pail full of putrefying pescadine parts than "fish-bucket?" And what is the quality of chum--what do you call that? Chumish? Chummy?

Chum-o-licious??

?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
T'was nightime and pouring...
The sun shone
A blind man was reading by the light of a bulbless street light...

A butterfly made the ground shake,
An elephant flew from flower to flower...

And far away, in a cold and dark grave,
This was the sound being heard:

"Come and get it. Red Hot Tamales"!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It rained here quite a bit yesterday, but it's bright and sunny today!!

I finally put my clothes in the dryer.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm going to hijack this thread now and introduce a new topic. The old topic is getting stale and uninteresting.

The new topic is; ear hair. Does my wife let me walk around with ear hair simply so I'll look like a goober? Or is she also incapable of spotting those stray follicles?

NC

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Damn you Mechanic. Your rained has seemed to make its way over this way today.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's what you get for letting all the cold air come here!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Those found to be on topic will be slapped with a trout, twice, and then forced to clean the feet of Donald Rumsfield. Think before you stay on topic, Rumsfields feet put some blue cheeses to shame.

In other news, Dr. Doom is the best comic book villain, broccoli is surprisingly tasty for a green thing, and I don't like the shape of those shoes.

**Mandatory Speeeeeeling Edit**

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Apparently Mechanic 32 has a tremendous problem remembering the theme of this thread...Off Topic Thread!!!.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Damn! Again! Why does'nt everyone stop leading me, to be ON-TOPIC!!!

One more
and I'm gonna get Barned!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If I were to sit here and grunt over and over for 23 minutes would that be considered off topic enough?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Movies lied to me, there IS a spoon, I used it earlier to eat some soup. Damn Hollywood and their crazy ideas.

**Warning: Rum can lead to severe speeling malfunctions.**

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Warning! Incoming Flatulance! That should be off-topic anywhere!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My dad once had a '71 Ford Maverick that in the daylight was dark blue. However, at night, under streetlamps, the car was the coolest purple color....

Ever had that happen to you?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Right now I'm clipping my toenails. One was poking through my sock.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join