It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 US special forces die in chopper crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Dead Men Tell No Tales"

Not very hard to explain this

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, now it is being reported that many aboard this doomed helicopter were among the Bin Laden Seal team? How convenient, and what a coincidence? Coincidence? I think not, but very very convenient. Just the other day the US credit limit was lowered from Tripe A. Now this? If this is not a diversion from the doom and gloom associated with our new found title as credit risks? Then I don't know what is!

There is some dirty pool going on, and this is yet another smoke and mirrors campaign. This is attempt to get the peoples attention fixated on the war and the loss of these well regarded Navy Seals. There will be somber news reports about it the news, and mourning among the American populace as the country descends into economic dire straits. The people will gobble this up like candy or the latest Apprentice or American Idol episode.

How can the moon and the stars along with the universes collide at the same time to allow a bunch of ragtag mountain men to kill off almost all of the Seal team behind the Osama Bin Laden killing? This my friends is a conspiracy, and I can call it no other way. This smells of "Wag the Dog," "Bread and Circuses," government sponsored fiction, or whatever diversionary motif you can come up with. There is some dirty business afoot, and it is only going to get more dastardly and sinister going forward. Strange days!
edit on 6-8-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well well well. What a surprise. The only witnessses to Bin Ladens "so called" death are now dead.

link   
Well well well. What a surprise. The only witnessses to Bin Ladens "so called" death are now dead.

link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
What are the odds that MAJORITY of the SEAL TEAM 6 were on that vehicle?! I hate to say it but it sounds like someone was covering their tracks with the whole killing of OBL... I wouldnt put it past our government to do such a thing.

Obama did it and it disgusts me that he would visit them to thank them before ordering their deaths.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It looks like, at least from this article, they are saying none of the SEAL's that took part in the raid were among the ones killed in the crash.

www.forbes.com...

True or not? I have no idea. Either way it's a large loss of life.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash

Read More: wcfcourier.com...< br />

No one but me finds this suspicious?

I must have been on this forum to long.

No actually the post previous to your post I totally agreed, not that many people seem to notice unless the comment is from someone with a colored content associated with their username or high amount of stars an flags.

Ex

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why does

The Mancurian Candidate come to mind!

If true, tragic, if it is what I think it is , the CIA is doing what they do!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They just got rid of 20 witnesses to the truth of what really happened - put's an end to any future inquiry that could come back and hurt OB like 9/11 and Bush - they don't want that again do they.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So they're saying the ST6 members that died none of them were part of the ST6 raid on osama.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
SEAL Team 6/DEVGRU is pretty big, IIRC each SEAL team has about 300 personnel in total (including both "operators" and support staff) and it's believed that Team 6/DEVGRU is significantly larger due to their specialized roles. There are about 2,400 US Navy SEALs in total plus about 5,000 other US Navy personnel assigned to the SEALs to perform the usual support activities like maintenance, intelligence analyzing, HQ staff, etc.

Losing 20 special operators in a single go is incredibly rare and AFAIK something of this magnitude has never before happened in the entire history of the US special warfare community since it's creation in 1952. This is a huge loss and it's obvious that something went very, very wrong. I am leaning towards a Taliban double agent in the Afghan Army leaking information to the resistance. A prime reason why we should avoid doing joint operations with the Afghans ...
edit on 6-8-2011 by ChrisF231 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Chinook got hit by an RPG. They were not in the usual Black Hawk or Stealth Hawk, or even an Osprey.
Many were from the unit SEAL Team 6.
This was either an Obama sacrifice, or CoIntel Pro.
If the former is true, May G_D rest their souls, and bless their families.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bloody Amazing.

After all these years of shadow peering on forums and posts. Can you believe i took the time to log in and say "Bloody Amazing!".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Oh boy, here we go again. One report says they were the ones who killed OB, the other says they weren't. Which one is it?! Is anyone else sick of these news releases that never get the story strait?

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A military helicopter was shot down in eastern Afghanistan, killing 31 U.S. special operation troops, most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos.

link

Let's watch and see how many other reports start to get contradictory
edit on 6-8-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Interesting you say ISI is "crude at best". Considering they have been playing the US for 30 years, I'd say they know their business.

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

An "Obama sacrifice"? What a patently pathetic thing to say.

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmmm, anybody else still believe Osama just died ?
People wonder 10 years after 9/11 why this is still going on?
And people are still dying for the myth of the OS/OT.
Ignorance, stupidity and futility is now part of the American nightmare.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoraxsabre
news.yahoo.com...

Yahoo also has the little tidbit about it being the same Seals that took out Osama.

As soon as I read that alarms were going off in my head and I came here to see if anyone else picked up on it yet.

To me its all very very very obvious. Painfully so.
How about you actually read the link you posted? The article says that they were Seal Team 6 members killed , but not the same guys who killed Bin Laden. Yes, they were from the same unit, but not the same guys.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
It looks like, at least from this article, they are saying none of the SEAL's that took part in the raid were among the ones killed in the crash.

www.forbes.com...

So i guess to all those American's who were dancing on the streets when the news of OBL (KIA) hit the headlines... is this a slap in the face to them?

Yes I am aware of the media saying that it might not be that specific team and so forth. To me its a slap in the face to America.
edit on 6-8-2011 by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM

Originally posted by MJZoo

www.forbes.com...

So i guess to all those American's who were dancing on the streets when the news of OBL (KIA) hit the headlines... is this a slap in the face to them?

Yes I am aware of the media saying that it might not be that specific team and so forth. To me its a slap in the face to America.
edit on 6-8-2011 by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM because: (no reason given)

The dancing in the street part, that seemed totally coordinated/manufactured to me, no one around here was dancing in the street.
edit on 023131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join