It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Officers Right to Approach & Question-on private property?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Let me get this right, your on your own porch, just smoking a cigarette. And A Officer of the Law comes onto your property and inquires to what you are doing. He then asks you for ID?

Is it not your right to stand or sit in your own porch? Your not in violation of anything.

And you should have asked if he was ordering you to show your identity or requesting.

If he had ordered then he should have placed you under arrest.

Seems to me he was looking, to hit yous up on something.

I would continue this, so not let it drop like others have suggested. But make sure you keep note of everything. You might just need it later.

Do yous have a system over there such as Legal Aid or anything? I know over in the UK Legal Aid can be applied for if your income is under a certain amount. Which helps towards paying for a Lawyer.

edit on 6-8-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

You have no rights, its not your property, you rent it. Your property tax is the rent. Like any landlord thats holding a gun to your head, they can do exactly what they want. Don't believe this probable cause crap, then can say they saw bigfoot run into your home.
You must "compile" with any "lawful" order, and since they actually make the law up as the go along, then find a way to fit it into the "statutes" after the have taxed you, kidnapped you or legally murdered you. Our comrades in the clown suits with badges are just doing their job.
Legal Aid is pointless since they work for the same government that you are seeking recourse from.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join