It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Questions: About the Recent movement of military equipment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Maybe it's not about Denver at all but about securing roads leading to Denver International Airport.
Can;t have the locals clamoring to get out on airplanes if the elites are trying to make it to their bunkers, now can we?
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It could be, I totally understand the thoughts on DIA....But the C-470 sighting is well away from any roads leading to the airport, and the I-25 sighting was just past the last exit to the airport.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its just the way of things now. In the 1940's there used to be military convoys daily people wouldn't even notice it became such common place.

Now today with the Military growing again and our Military Bases not being able to provide good enough training. They are out on the streets what better way to learn to convoy and how to react than to do it were 90% of people don't give a # that your in the Military also 90% of people have no ideal how to drive.

Its great training If any one wants to know were you can see this on a weekly basis let me know I can tell you were they hang out.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ha ha ha im sorry that made my day I did just join ATS yesterday and yes i really am in the box more of a tent but still always good to have a chuckle, But it is becoming a major concern to me how all of our training is a more modern warefare and aimed at being able to operate in more urban areas, I know that personally me and a large number of the guys i work with would never in our wildest dreams would allow any man to tell us that we have to go out on our own streets and round people up thats why i dont agree with bringing in other nations militaries into the us to train as well because they wouldnt hesitate to shoot an american

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tmc2355

Glad I could offer you a chuckle....
I agree though that it is disconcerting the shift in warfare tactics...and the opening of our borders to foreign troops. (hopefully that is not some awful back up plan) to the fact that you, and hopefully most of the military friends I have, would ever turn on their own country! That is a serious hope to me...that these men and women would not stand for it..no matter what!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by tmc2355

Glad I could offer you a chuckle....
I agree though that it is disconcerting the shift in warfare tactics...and the opening of our borders to foreign troops. (hopefully that is not some awful back up plan) to the fact that you, and hopefully most of the military friends I have, would ever turn on their own country! That is a serious hope to me...that these men and women would not stand for it..no matter what!

When I was training at Fort Lee Va there is a number of foreign troops that train there. We trained with the brits but there were also afgani, as well as a slew of other military's there doing joint training. This happens all over so its not really a big deal.

I don't think any but the most die hard brain washed morons would turn their back on own. I know had I been in and got an order to take out U.S citizens I would have refused. You can refuse an illegal order. I can't think of anything more illegal than turning on your own kind.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You and me both Reaper.

The thing that has me worried is the type of people they are letting in to the Marines, Army. Like the ones with Gang mentality. Single, corrupted, no morals, ethics or values. Those are the guys who would shoot an American and not think twice about it. (No this isn't a racial thing either. I'm refering to all colours with this way of thinking). I watched a video on TV from the parking lot camera of a black man robbing a local grab and go gas station. He faced off with officers then moved off to the right flanking the officers and picked them off one by one. In military terms we would call it slicing the pie. He had a low profile by standing side ways to the officers and crouching a bit. When I saw that I was like he is military trained. Then come to find out he was Marine trained.

So I think there is few who will do what they are told without thinking. Cause you don't bite the hand that feeds, clothes, and shelters you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

I agree this trend isn't new either,while working as an MP we would get these types of guys.

They would join just to train and learn how to do counter terrorism and urban combat. Than get a double D and take that know how back to the streets.

Little do people know how big gangs are in side the military. Its takes up a lot of the MP's budget to combat this threat.

It starts when they join, It needs to be beaten out of people. This didn't happen in the good ol days when we could still beat the noobies.

Now they cuddle you, and walk you thru basic like you belong there.

lack of standards

Need to go back I would say that the first Starship Troopers movie would be the perfect way to train soldiers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join