It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry/Bush Royal Ancestry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
not sure if this is the best place for this post...if not mods please feel free to move it

Check this out...

BLUE BLOOD

LONDON (Reuters) -

When it comes to American presidential elections, blue blood counts.

So say British researchers who predict Democratic challenger John Kerry will oust President Bush on Nov. 2 simply because he boasts more royal connections than his Republican rival.

After months of research into Kerry's ancestry, Burke's Peerage, experts on British aristocracy, reported Monday that the Vietnam war veteran is related to all the royal houses of Europe and can claim kinship with Czar Ivan "The Terrible," a previous Emperor of Byzantium and the Shahs of Persia.

Burke's director Harold Brooks-Baker said Kerry had his mother, Rosemary Forbes, to thank for most of his royal connections.

"Every maternal blood line of Kerry makes him more royal than any previous American president," Brooks-Baker said.

"Because of the fact that every presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has always won the November presidential election, the coming election -- based on 42 previous presidents -- will go to John Kerry."

Similar research carried out on Bush ahead of the 2000 presidential race showed that he beat Al Gore in the royal stakes, claiming kinship with Britain's Queen Elizabeth as well as with Kings Henry III and Charles II of England.

IN THE COMPANY OF KINGS

Kerry is a descendant of the former Kings of England, Henry III and Henry II and is distantly related to Richard the Lionheart, who led the third Crusade in 1189, according to Burke's.

He is also descended from Henry I, King of France and his wife, Anne of Kiev, giving him kinship with the royal houses of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the House of Rus.

Burke's research showed Kerry also has historical political connections in the United States.

He is closely related to John Winthrop, the first Massachusetts governor -- the state for which he is now a senator -- and his maternal grandmother was the granddaughter of Robert Winthrop, who was speaker of the House of Representatives from 1847 to 1849.

this sentence makes it sound like every president in American history has royal lineage...

"Because of the fact that every presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has always won the November presidential election, the coming election -- based on 42 previous presidents -- will go to John Kerry."

anyone know if this is true or am i misinterpreting the quote?

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Does John Edwards or Dick Cheney have any connection to royalty?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Does John Edwards or Dick Cheney have any connection to royalty?

i dont know...i didnt know Kerry or Bush had royal lineage untill i read the article today...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
heres a Burkes-Peerage website...i punched in Cheney on the search and got 8 pages of results...not sure if any are THE Cheneys...check it out here--->
Burkes-Peerage & Gentry

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's the answer to the question about other presidents:

www.burkes-peerage.net...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Here's the answer to the question about other presidents:

www.burkes-peerage.net...

excellent....wish i had a subscription...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What is even more creepy is that according to the Associated Press Bill Clinton's tree traces back to Henry the II and other royalty. I saw that on Dagobert's Revenge.

Interesting given how Bill is supposed to be some self made poor boy growing up in trailor parks.

df1

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think this entire royalty thing with the presidents is a sham. Take some random individuals and trace their ancestry back. I suspect that you'll find that an extremely large percentage are related to royalty if you trace them back far enough. I'm just guessing, but I believe I would be proven to be correct.

Maybe the good folks at ATS could purchase a subscription out of the research budget.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If Bush is distantly related to royalty then he is definitely the chink in the family armor. No family is immune from producing idiots it seems.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Bush and Kerry are 14th cousins. Also, Bush is related to FDR and Winston Churchill and Colin Powell.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
wasent the bush faimly in skull and bones??? or somethin else?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think its all but 3 past US presidents are related to the Royal Family somehow. I honestly forget where I read it but it makes sense to me. If true it also proves Americas elections are staged as the one with the most blue blood will always win.

Bush got a UK state visit. He has the strongest blood link to the royal ever (Bar Kerry it seems)I read. I really wish I could remember where I read it?

Anyway what is royal blood/blue blood? The blood is no different from the next person if the royals are human right? Just because they are royal doesn't mean their blood is any different. Sure they intermarry and have sex with 3rd cousins to keep it in the family but why would they do this if blue blood is no different then any other? To keep the blue blood pure!

Now lets consider the fact the older kings and queens actually came from Germany/France as the Scots who were the original kings of England got ousted. Things are getting interesting now, Presidents being chose on the strength of their bloodline from a Royal Family who over the years has originated from Germany and France etc. Now consider Romans ran Germany and france and England before that, maybe it traces all the way back to Roman blood??

Maybe its all rubbish, but its interesting to talk about.....

[edit on 18-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I heard about this a while ago at

www.rense.com...
www.familyforest.com...

and if you look at whats happened since earlier in the year, there has been all these pictures of prisoner tourture, you have had the ANTI-BUSH film Fahrenheit 911, and every step along the way something is coming out to discredit Bush and the Republican party, to make way for Kerry, so he can be (s)elected for office to continue the implemetation of the New World Order.

Is about time people woke up to this and realise that the REPULICAN/DEMOCRAT oppositions are a farce, its all a lie.

And by the way, in April I put a �50 bet on the democrats to win the Nov 2004 election, and all I have seen in the news is more and more stuff to get the USA voting public to vote for Kerry!!!!!!!!!

wasent the bush faimly in skull and bones??? or somethin else?

Yes the Skull & Bones Secret society at Yale
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You gotta go back 300 years, but they're related...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Kerry was in Skull and Bones too.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The connections are astounding. This is hardly the Messiah vs. Satan match that some liberals would have you believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Kerry is also related to the King of Norway, Queen of Denmark and the Queen of the Netherlands.

pub.tv2.no...

Wonder how many masons are in his family

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is true that most of the USA presidents can be traced back to Charlemagne the great.
It�s the same blood being used again and again, why is that?

I smell lizard breath in here!

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

�An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions�

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
It is true that most of the USA presidents can be traced back to Charlemagne the great.

Please present the evidence to support this assertion.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is very similar to another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join