It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen Open Fire at Bus in Philadelphia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This sounds like something out of Iraq... or Afghanistan...

Video: Gunmen Open Fire at Bus in Philadelphia

The video shows Chapman's boy running up and down the aisles by one of the seven cameras on board. Finally she grabs the child and spanks him. A man sitting behind her doesn't approve and he threatens to turn her in for child abuse.

She then makes a phone call. Investigators say she made that call to set up what is about to happen. A few minutes later, Chapman exits from the back, where the boy's uncle is waiting. He helps them off and holds the door open for two guys, brothers Caron and Rahim Patterson.

Investigators say they open fire with an assault rifle and handgun.

A prosecutor said that at least 5 of the bullets came right through the back door and several come through the side.

Crazy bastards...

And guess what the defense lawyers say...

Defense lawyers argued that since no one was hit, no assault took place

Are you freaking serious? What about attempted murder then?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Funny , No CCW in Philly.... Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I hope they all get life in prison. thankfully no one was hurt. that being said, one more good reason to keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. The spanking that kid got looked like pretty appropriate punishment for the kid running around out of control. if you threatened to call cps and have my child taken from me, and you don't even know me, you would certainly get a response, I wouldn't shoot you, but you'd probably get a fat lip.
edit on 6-8-2011 by abe froman because: wasn't done talkin' yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

open carry? donno

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I hope they all get life in prison. thankfully no one was hurt. that being said, one more good reason to keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. The spanking that kid got looked like pretty appropriate punishment for the kid running around out of control. if you threatened to call cps and have my child taken from me, and you don't even know me, you would certainly get a response, I wouldn't shoot you, but you'd probably get a fat lip.
edit on 6-8-2011 by abe froman because: wasn't done talkin' yet.

+1 Indeed. The control freaks need to keep their mind their own freaking businesses... threatening to destroy lives like that because they think they are holier than everyone else... disgusting.

But that lady and her friends/family certainly crossed the line by doing what they did...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

open carry? donno

You need to have a LTCF to open carry in Philly, expect to get harrased though.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Without sounding too much like an internet hero... I've known several people involved in similar situations, some of these didn't end this well. I unfortunately also known people who would commit such violent acts. I decided a long time ago that if something like this would happen to my loved ones or myself the guy holding the gun would disappear at some moment in his life....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
City of Brotherly Love! As my grand kids say,... Epic Fail.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
we need to silence the lawyers.

these guys are the worst.

the prosecution should investigate them.

bring them all down.

"motion to dismiss your honor" no one was injured.

contempt of court a**HOLE,

charge them with accessory, lol, my buddy would agree with that and he used to be a defence lawyer.

now he's corp.

lol!!

glad no one was hurt.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

They'll end up in jail at the least.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How disgusting, this happening right here in the United States. We have flash mobs, women being beaten in a McDonalds, and so much more happening. Now we can add woman calling her gang to shoot up a city bus because someone said something to her she did not like, boo #ing hoo. Then they say “no assault took place”, hey can I use that lime if I go out and try to shoot a bunch of people and miss?

Did anyone else read the comments there? The people in the Philly area must be far more racist than even the people down here in the South because I have never read anything like that, not even on Stormfront.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

top topics

join