It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Deliberate Lowering Of Human Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Taken from the fantastic DVD Achitects of Control which I recommend everyone watch, which you can watch online or buy the DVD here, it talks about how media is used to lower the state of human consciousness because they know the potential humanity has and what consciousness really means
architectsofcontrol.com...

edit on 6-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
as a practicer of hypnotism. i SnF for absolute legitamacy

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Agree 100%

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

This is Michael Tsarion. I've never heard of him before.

He's Irish. He apparently makes a living advising people about these things and writing books. He seems to be a psychic.

His approach is a little "thick" for me (can't think of a better adjective.). But if he gets his data where all the other major players in this game get theirs, then it's probably pretty accurate. Only problem is his solution: Buy my books, DVD, consulting services.

He's not orienting people to the idea of: Let's get organized and solve this!

And I think that's what we have to do. That's why I'm in the group I'm in. Our teacher developed a technology that we can use to change conditions, if we work together on it. Sure, the first step is a personal awareness. But what's the next step? If you don't want "their" dreams to come true, be sure to take that step!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by Lightbringer38

This is Michael Tsarion. I've never heard of him before.

He's Irish. He apparently makes a living advising people about these things and writing books. He seems to be a psychic.

His approach is a little "thick" for me (can't think of a better adjective.). But if he gets his data where all the other major players in this game get theirs, then it's probably pretty accurate. Only problem is his solution: Buy my books, DVD, consulting services.

He's not orienting people to the idea of: Let's get organized and solve this!

And I think that's what we have to do. That's why I'm in the group I'm in. Our teacher developed a technology that we can use to change conditions, if we work together on it. Sure, the first step is a personal awareness. But what's the next step? If you don't want "their" dreams to come true, be sure to take that step!

I agree entirely

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
keep in mind you have to work to sustain your life in this day and age. if he has something he feels is worth putting a price on, maybe theres a reason for it? nonetheless i know in my heart if i ever came to be in his situation i still would never sell a F*ing word.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting video, however the one thing I could warn you about is promoting dvd sales or advertising websites on ATS, it's against the T&C, so maybe an OP revision along the lines of "hey I found this cool video, what do you think?" instead of "buy this here."

It might seem silly to make such a big deal over a few words, but ATS mods/owners don't take kindly to promotion of anything other than ATS material on their site.

I'm on the fence about this guy personally, but I will give it some more thought and maybe post a more detailed response later.

King
edit on 6-8-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join