It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet x nibiru or a glare?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Um, no it doesn't. It's glare. It's not a moon, a sun, a planet. It happens to thousands of people daily who take pictures with bright lights. As a matter of fact, you picture is obviously a simple glare. Please, this is nothing and you want it so bad to be something, it's a little sad frankly. Then again, maybe there is some planetary object out there that is impossible for anyone but you and you camera phone to see? Must be!

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
NIbiru is fantasy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha!

I saved that one, and will use it alot.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Originally posted by cluckerspud
NIbiru is fantasy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha!

I saved that one, and will use it alot.

LOL... and I'll look forward to seeing it posted.
Question everything ... especially old neurotic people who say they communicate with aliens and then tell kids these glare spots are bloody Niburu... Include the Zeta crap in that sign.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not trying to be mean, but I see a picture of a sunset. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The reason these sorts of artifacts are seen more often in cell phone cameras is that the cameras are not made to suppress internal reflections. They are junky cameras. It is sad that the use of these junk cameras is causing companies to be less interested in providing cameras. People are less likely to buy a camera since they accept the horrible photos taken by cell phones.

These photos stink. The colors are off. The resolution is poor. Contrast is poor. There is no optical zoom or a flash. It's no wonder these are used to find fictional planets.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

also note cheap camera cell phones dont filter out infrared light the human eye does and newer cameras do but the older or cheaper ones dont surrealcolor.110mb.com...

also remember infra red is the same wavelength that nasa's WISE telescope www.nasa.gov... is and which nasa themselves said is the only thing that could see cold bodies planets or bwon dwarfs

www.nasa.gov...

In November 2010, the scientific journal Icarus published a paper by astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, who proposed the existence of a binary companion to our sun, larger than Jupiter, in the long-hypothesized "Oort cloud" -- a faraway repository of small icy bodies at the edge of our solar system. The researchers use the name "Tyche" for the hypothetical planet. Their paper argues that evidence for the planet would have been recorded by the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE).

perhaps when the op played with his camera settings he found a setting which allows some of the infra red through after all "The IR light from 700-1000nm that goes to each of these RGB sensors gets translated electronically from IR to a red or green or blue value" surrealcolor.110mb.com...

also if it is infrared then it would not reflect in the water imo which explains that lack of reflection

i think the op should grab his camera turn that feature back on and go take a bunch more photo's of more sunsets (time of day, maybe try sunrise to?) he should also tell us what kinda camera phone is it? how old is it? etc

edit on 9/19/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
uploading pic from my phone to my laptop and i came across this pic:

i did mess with the color effect on my phone. which was"solarize" i also then changed it back to some other ones to test my color effects and came up with just regular pics with no circle

and i also have a pic right after the 7:44 which is at 7:45pm

well first idk if its a lens glare due to the way i changed the color effect or something else.

could this really be there but only hidden from our eyes and only seen through other ways >?

have a look at this thread.. seems to have similarities to yours.. being over the water.. you may find some answers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

all i can tell you is.. it is very unlikely that it is a huge undetected planet in our solar system..

edit to add... actually scrap that.. the video in the thread doesnt work anymore...
edit on 19/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

also remember infra red is the same wavelength that nasa's WISE telescope www.nasa.gov... is and which nasa themselves said is the only thing that could see cold bodies planets or bwon dwarfs

Not exactly. Infrared is a wide range of frequencies and cheapo cameras are not responding to the range as WISE does. Don't forget that the atmosphere filters out or distorts much of the signal which is why IR probes are placed in space.

The important issue is that if there were an object anywhere within the orbit of Saturn or probably even as far out as Uranus, the object would reflect enough light from the Sun to be visible.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

also remember infra red is the same wavelength that nasa's WISE telescope www.nasa.gov... is and which nasa themselves said is the only thing that could see cold bodies planets or brown dwarfs

Not exactly. Infrared is a wide range of frequencies and cheapo cameras are not responding to the range as WISE does. Don't forget that the atmosphere filters out or distorts much of the signal which is why IR probes are placed in space.

The important issue is that if there were an object anywhere within the orbit of Saturn or probably even as far out as Uranus, the object would reflect enough light from the Sun to be visible.

you are assuming its reflective ability, you would have to assume what it is made up of in order to determine if it would be reflective or not, ice reflects a whole lot better then rock for example,

i still think the op ought to get out there and retry

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

you are assuming its reflective ability, you would have to assume what it is made up of in order to determine if it would be reflective or not, ice reflects a whole lot better then rock for example,

i still think the op ought to get out there and retry

Actually, I am not. All object are reflective. The Moon is a poor reflector yet it shines brightly at night.

Here I am supposing the ability to see the object WITH the unaided eye.

As far as IR goes, a cheapo camera has a limited IR range. The absorption and scattering of the atmosphere makes IR imagery through the atmosphere fairly useless.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I still havent made up my mind on the whole Niburu thing. But what I am interested in, in this post is this. OP, In the second photo there is a person on their hands and knees. Why is this happining. That has me far more concerned then the planet next to the sun. What is going on in that second photo?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
it looks like just a glare too me i dont really see anything at all to be honest

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This curcumstance is showing alot. The idea that all of these photos are glare spots is absurd. There is a planet aka Sun coming around the far side of our son. Hence: THE SECOND COMING OF THE SUN

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You guys should check out this video by Neil Degrasse Tyson. He logically debunks 2012 hoax.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBeardRay
I still havent made up my mind on the whole Niburu thing. But what I am interested in, in this post is this. OP, In the second photo there is a person on their hands and knees. Why is this happining. That has me far more concerned then the planet next to the sun. What is going on in that second photo?

I thought that at first too but I think they are riding a bike, you just can't see the rest of the bike below the frame of the photo and some of it is cut out by the glare.

To the poster above - Second coming of the Sun i.e. Jesus is an interesting take on it.

Does anyone know of any photos like this from a few years ago? If one could get a similar image and show the "object" hasn't moved I would think that would be conclusive proof. Until then I am thinking some sort of flare/glare.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i will take a other pic of the sun in the same location but since it has been months i dont think it will be in the right position i will do what i did to my phones camera change the settng and if its there but in a diferent area then we all kno somthing is up ok

top topics

<< 1   >>

join