It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Movement as Large as Nation’s Entire Liberal Population, Say Gallup Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I hope this story is accurate. It makes sense that it is. The Tea Party was hijacked and most people know it now. I love that they showed that self described conservatives outnumber both.This creates the problem for government because it shows a growing defiance to government rule. Those with power don't give it up freely.
www.cnsnews.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm tea party. It is my dissatisfaction with both parties that led to this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was supporting until they let the call for a return to pre-2000 spending levels be restated to 2008 levels. This is the tactics these guys use. The elite could not allow a radical factor into their ploy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If that's true, then that's exactly what the Corporate fat cats desire. Notice how the tea party will sacrifice the financial well being of the nation to protect the Richest, and to allow Corporations to escape all types of taxes through loopholes and illegal practices?

Watch and don't take sides, things become a lot more lucid when one watches carefully.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The next Tea Party movennt (v3.0) will take place after the government fails to take responsibility for the lowering of the credit rating.

It'll be HUGE!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
If that's true, then that's exactly what the Corporate fat cats desire. Notice how the tea party will sacrifice the financial well being of the nation to protect the Richest, and to allow Corporations to escape all types of taxes through loopholes and illegal practices?

Watch and don't take sides, things become a lot more lucid when one watches carefully.

Oh I think someone isn't paying close attention. Obama would rather send hundreds of billions everywhere around the world, having to raise the debt limit to do it and you want to brand the Tea Party for doing a little of what they were elected to do? This song and dance they put on over this was because the democrats wanted to spend even more money and wanted us to foot the bill. There is no need for the government to spend more than what it did before Bush took office. And there's no need for us to be spending money to put our troops/families in danger to police a bunch of toga wearing terrorists that never would have gotten into this country if the gov had secured our borders and enforced the laws they passed. This is all a smokescreen brother.
The debt limit had to be raised for Obama to continue the out of control spending. Our credit rating was not lowered because of our debt. It was lowered because we cannot sustain our spending. They lowered our rating because Obama is spending us out of existance. But let's throw the spotlight on the Tea Party because professional politicians know what's better for you than you do!

edit on 6-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I hope this story is accurate. It makes sense that it is. The Tea Party was hijacked and most people know it now. I love that they showed that self described conservatives outnumber both.This creates the problem for government because it shows a growing defiance to government rule. Those with power don't give it up freely.
www.cnsnews.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

I hope it's accurate because you are so sincere but did you happen to note the slogan of the publication that printed this? Right? Right.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The next Tea Party movennt (v3.0) will take place after the government fails to take responsibility for the lowering of the credit rating.

It'll be HUGE!

yeah, tea party is already getting the blame for that.

nothing like taking care of biz at the last minute, D-bags! all you in DC!

i can get away with that coz it's only me i effect. you people should be at least 3 months ahead of sched.

not like they didn't know this was coming, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
For those who may not know me, I have said it before, people need to learn law, we as in everyone have a choice, and you can stay in the system as a 14th Amendment citizen subject to its laws and privileges ie permits, of Democracy.

Or can you do the ONLY lawful way of getting out from the de facto and re join the rightful Republic de jure, by correcting your status and becoming a State National. All other so called patriot groups are snake oil sales man and none have standing in law.

Begin the education you where denied and stop wasting your time and money on whimsical idea’s. The time is now, what side are you going to be on?

Tea Party is just an agent of the government and always has been, voting is a crime, in order to vote one you have to be a US Citizen, and it clearly states you are in rebellion. Have you ever asked your self what you are rebelling against? The lawful answer is the de jure government the righful Republic, and you are supporting the de facto. Learn the facts and start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join