It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Are Also Radical Islamists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Link to Source

“We have to prepare our country politically now, to prevent any political vacuum from occurring when the criminal Gadhafi is gone,” Mr. Busidra said in the first interview he has given since early March. “And I can assure you, when we Islamists establish a party, which will be on a national basis, I think we will win comfortably.”

when we Islamists establish a party, which will be on a national basis

“The Islamist opposition are much better organized and financed than us because they are focused entirely on politics,” says Mohammed Bujamaya, founder of the Liberal Gathering, one of several secularist proto-parties struggling for recognition in Benghazi. “We are tied up with the crisis, while they have their figures outside of Benghazi and sometimes out of the country, scheming.”

But when he mentions al-Qaeda he is spinning it

‘Let us be clear from now on. If you are here to represent your ideologies, or to represent al-Qaeda, please leave our country.’ “ His group is presenting itself as a moderate Islamist option, opposed both to the sharia-law absolutism of the Salafists, al-Qaeda and other jihadi fighters, and to secularism.

Those protests began as mass rallies in support of the mothers of the 1,270 Islamists,

These East Libyan Rebels are NATO hired paid western Terrorists and Western PMC Mercenaries man i am getting tired of the mainstream of they are spreading there cover and propaganda for the terrorists how can these writers even sleep at night?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
but alqaeda does not represent muslims what so ever, what do you mean? maybe they are innocent civilians?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Because they are correct. We need to make it a priority to get this murderer out of power and quit messing around trying to help their people do it. They've obviously had enough of his ruthless leadership and are ready to move on but they need help as he shows on a daily basis how he will blatently kill anyone against him.

It's time for Team 6 to go in and to the job.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Because they are correct. We need to make it a priority to get this murderer out of power and quit messing around trying to help their people do it. They've obviously had enough of his ruthless leadership and are ready to move on but they need help as he shows on a daily basis how he will blatently kill anyone against him.

It's time for Team 6 to go in and to the job.

Its people like you who are a real problem in the world With that kind of mind set thinking

We need to make it a priority to get this murderer out of power and quit messing around trying to help their people do it.

Gaddafi isn't murderer but America and NATO are the murderers, east Libyans are hired paid NATO terrorists
edit on 5-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh, sorry, I thought you were joking for a minute there.

How come anybody that's anti-West, anti-US/UK/UN and anti-democracy and who kills their own people in the name of remaining in power and getting rid of any potential opponents and threats to that dictatorial power are immediately hailed as heroes by some members here while the freedom fighters who want peace and to live free and unafraid of saying the wrong thing are labeled as terrorists by those same members?

It disgusts me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just saying, if you compare the numbers (taking into account his rule has last something like 30 years) then we need to go to Crawford and hang Bush. Take care of Obama, Cheney, and 562 others, before Ghadaffi. I don't defend any senseless violence and brutality but nobody has provided me with proof that Ghadaffi is a mass murderer.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ghaddafi holds televised executions of his political rivals so how can you say with a straight face he isn't a murderer. How much does he pay you for your propaganda every month?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Remember when Gaddafi held public executions (by hanging) of political protesters in 1984, during Ramadan?
No? To an Arab, that's the equivalent of the president of the USA hanging Tea Party protesters on Christmas day from the Washington Monument.

Sometimes these right-wing anti-Obama talking points become so convoluted to justify their stance that they can end up supporting a mass-murderer like Gaddafi while demonizing the group in political protest against him.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Wheres my money then ?

How much does he pay you for your propaganda every month?

I could say the same thing about you pro NATO/ Terrorist fan boy

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Sometimes these right-wing anti-Obama talking points become so convoluted to justify their stance that they can end up supporting a mass-murderer like Gaddafi while demonizing the group in political protest against him.

And Sometimes you left wing Obama fans who love NATO just cant have enough of these manufactured regime change uprisings eh?

First Gulf War claims were based on lies, and the same has been for 2003 and now in Libya with the claims that Gaddafi is like the new saddam.

Got a new reality check for you NATO fan boys who replied Six million libyans don't agree with the Rebel terrorists.

NATO has been supplying them with there own NATO fresh and brand new weaponry from selected NATO Countries i have seen these weapons on some streaming sites these aren't your Chinese, Russian weaponry. .

edit on 6-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
as having many many libyan friends, they all hate gaddafi with a passion. gaddafi is not the sign of peace WHAT SO EVER. NEITHER IS NATO OR AMERICA. ALL LEADERS DAMNIT

its the people versus the rich again, what are you guys ten? ignorant? sheep? or all of the above?
edit on 5-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

gazettenet is the source for you?
typical pro western mainstream propaganda (westernization)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Is the directive of Team 6 to eliminate all Foreign Leaders who Murder their Citizens?

Based on the logic that this completely baloney operation is due to the leader of a country killing political opposition opponents, well, Team 6 has a lot of work ahead of it, eh? Africa alone is going to take at least, I don't know 1000 years to take down? Man, then you have all the middle east, israel, russia, china, gosh, Team 6, we need more ammo!!!

And after Team 6 kills Gadafi, then what? As the OP stated, the country will fall to some bad dudes.

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
We need to make it a priority to get this murderer out of power and quit messing around trying to help their people do it. They've obviously had enough of his ruthless leadership and are ready to move on but they need help as he shows on a daily basis how he will blatently kill anyone against him.
If Libyan people want a revolution then let them make it, a country should never interfere in other country's internal problems, because when they do the people can never know if it was just to help them or if it was to get something in return.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Back about a month after america started helping the lybia rebells, a statement caem out that revealed the rebells are infact islamic terrorist, I think it was al-qaeda? So here we are fighting them yet arming them? what the hu? Can anyone say, criminal government leads america? I CAN, " Criminal Government LEads Amrica" into islamic trap.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

gazettenet is the source for you? typical pro western mainstream propaganda (westernization)

How ignorant can you possibly be? The Libyan political executions of 1984 are HISTORICAL FACT. Google it. Wikipedia it. Look it up in an encyclopedia if you know how to use one. Finding some nit-picky fault with a Web site I linked to isn't going to change that fact. There's been an undercurrent of rebellion against Gaddafi in Libya for a long time.

And I love how anytime someone points out the hypocrisy of the right-wing they somehow transform into "Obamabots". Pointing out an inaccuracy of the right doesn't mean your left, right, center or whatever label haters love to fling around - it just means you want to point out an inaccuracy or hypocrisy.

top topics

join