It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effects of Thought on Physical Reality -Reality is an illusion. An illusion created by the Mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Wanted to share these vids that I found a Youtube. They are most interesting and possibly may even make you think differently . My mind has definitely been changing lately.

I believe that our belief system truly shapes our reality., That every thought shapes our experience. What you focus on expands. If you can change your thought , it will change your world.

Everywhere we look, we are Consciousness creating reality.

The substance of the Universe is Consciousness.

Make sense? This is really interesting. It absolutely amazes me how we ''really'' are! Thoughts never die, are what we are, and we control them all.

Comments are welcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just be one with yourself
only he can make you whole
have no fear of suitcase nukes
none can stop the time

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
as an electronics technician and computer geek, mixed with reality investigator, I have come to the conclusion that everything is already prewritten just like a program for a computer....if you were able to communicate with a computer generated character, you would find that the character would also believe that he/she was creating his/her own destiny because of the fact that things materialize before him/her after the thought has been made....when really, it was already written into the program that the character is unaware of....some of us have to believe in free will because it is written for what ever reason our creator has deemed it fit.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do you believe all of our consciousness is one? Or that others are a mere manifistation of our own created reality?

I disagree with my proposed question, however I postulate that an individual being can influence anothers psyche, unconsciously even.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think there is something like Oneness, but not only once!^^ I think we're expressions of different (let's call them) great conciousnesses gathering expreiences on this earth plane! I won't get into detail right now, as this would just make people go like "Ahh.. he is nuts, he smoked some really strange herbs..blahblah..."^^
I'm pretty sure it's a minimum of three "individuals" .. but I think there should be four. I just can't really find the fourth... well it doesn't matter^^... comes time, comes the fourth! ^^

And yeah, your thoughts create your emotions and your emotions directly affect your physical world.. Control them, and you control the/your world!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are you a dreamer?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I wish reality was just an illusion....I wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in the car...eating... or paying any bills .

But..somehow..no matter how I train my thoughts to say they don't exist ,and matter not..

..they find a way to rear their ugly heads of reality into my existence.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Dont forget who you are and where you came from, you are a reflection of reality..you are God..you create..even if you dont know...you do it all the time..every second..every minute..every hour..every year. You are a spiritual beeing...we all havbe to realize, that we are timeless beeings..time is a illusion..l..EVERYONE of US!Your Body is just a vehicle, transporting you soul.

WE ARE ALL ONE...please remember.

while i wrote this, i had an dejavue Oo!
edit on 5-8-2011 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
S&F. My kind of thread. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add to the conversation, except to say I agree with most of it. Just remember, this is my reality, and you're only a guest, so don't pee on the carpet or furniture please.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This is good.

But this work has already been done.

In addition, it was also discovered that the mind is also an energetic construct (illusion) and that a "non-physical" entity (spirit) creates it.

If you count the ancient teachers, then this data goes back thousands of years, minimum, on this planet. If you only include modern psychics, then it still goes back at least 100 years. And if you only include researchers that started out not being spiritually oriented, it still goes back at least to 1950.

So modern researchers can pound this into the ground all they want, and they probably should so that more people start getting it. But what is more interesting to me is what has been preventing this information from going into broader use.

Realize that if "reality is a created illusion" then there should be ways to use a person's own intention to help him or her heal all kinds of body conditions. And you should be able to find all sorts of other ways to help a person to change his or her condition using thought processes alone. These are the practical ramifications of this finding. And the fact is that there are ways to do these things. Why aren't they taught in every school? That's what this website is here to try to answer.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
reply to post by gabby2011

Dont forget who you are and where you came from, you are a reflection of reality..you are God..you create..even if you dont know...you do it all the time..every second..every minute..every hour..every year. You are a spiritual beeing...we all havbe to realize, that we are timeless beeings..time is a illusion..l..EVERYONE of US!Your Body is just a vehicle, transporting you soul.

WE ARE ALL ONE...please remember.

while i wrote this, i had an dejavue Oo!
edit on 5-8-2011 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

thank you for being so brave to state what may be hard for some to accept.. but you are rignt!

I agree... you are right on... slowly humanity is waking up to the fact this is just a "TV show" and we are all (some of us ) about to change the channel (frequency)

Sometimes I want to "hold on" to the 3D world.. I have finally arrived a perfect peace in my life, finances, relationships, I have accepted the losses and successes in my life... Makes me feel like I "accomplished" something! ... I want to go to the light now... I KNOW I KNOW there is another path and I want to go there...

I read on a website yesterday... (sooo sorry forgot the location) that as more and more people are being negative, hateful, dark... they are not seeing the other path of light and peace....

THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE can now only see the dark and not the peaceful otherside that WE ONE can see... so at ascention time.. they go one direction... AND WE POSITIVE ONES .... GO TO THE LIGHT... THE DARK ONES ARE GOING TO LIVE IN THE TERRIBLE WORLD THEY CREATED.. until they "die" (which is not real either!) and repopulate a new world for another 70 or so lifetimes.. until they too understand what we know.

Yes, I realize now that I will never lose my memories of this life time,,, as we take all of our lifetimes with us.. we can "visit" anytime this "vibration" or memories if we wish... like putting on a tape or DVD! Its time to move on we learned what we came to learn and there is so much more.... to all be blessed! be happy! remember I am another you and you are another me! together we are ONE.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Amen

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wanted to express my many thanks for the replies you guys/gals

I want to add that I made another thread but it was deleted- actually moved to the trash by one of the supermods.... If you are interested , at youtube there is a series of vids , 1-5 , about '___' in our brain - the spirit molecule. Just google it. I'm afraid to post a link lol... It got moved to the trash bin for some reason or other but I found it most interesting and will let you go see for yourselves. Hopefully this post won't get deleted!!

It all plays a big part of EVERYthing relevant...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I wish reality was just an illusion....I wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in the car...eating... or paying any bills .

But..somehow..no matter how I train my thoughts to say they don't exist ,and matter not..

..they find a way to rear their ugly heads of reality into my existence.

The illusion is tenacious it likes to make you believe...this is logical because the illusion in nature is just a masquerade.
Lift the mask of your life and see how it is so beautiful.
Every day you wake up to get things done, like working, taking the kids to school, going to appointment, and saying good day to you wife...never forget that in this venture the illusion is communal, we all participate in our every day life illusion. When you pay your bill make sure that you know this money never existed in reality because it will come back for more.
Do what you can and not what you think you can...your thinking regenerate this illusion.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

Lift the mask of your life and see how it is so beautiful.

The most beautiful/best edifying thing I've heard in a while... Sound advice!

Check this out
energymeditationsecrets.com...
edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this will explain most to you of what is going on with our reality.....

hermes trismegistus

here is the index for more of them if you like what you read

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
The substance of the Universe is Consciousness.

It is a very complex system [consciousness] whereby reality as we currently know it to be, is the product of an evolving living Universe founded on consciousness. This isn't exactly a new idea as the oldest of religions such as the early Veda's believed this to be true. Many religions argue relative to the idea of God and that we are living in the mind of God.

My particular interest into this as a matter of fact, not a matter of belief stems systematically from my origin into this current life from a previous lifetime whereby I have managed to retain relatively enough memory and information to present some insight into this nature.

The second area involved dreaming (which are organzied thoughts that create virtual dream realities) and where certain dreams related to deja vu demonstrate future events existing in past dreams. Precognitive dreams are fact, I have had enough of them to solidify this fact regardess of skeptisism. It's the real deal.

These two outlets of experience certainly reveal the nature that we can exist in a reality that envelopes the conscious observer with very powerful systems of "reality" which are derived directly from the thoughts of that observer. I've seen first hand how thought creates this reality, and any reality of which we will ever become self-aware in.

We are the dreamers of dreams, and as Robert A. Monroe has said, "For those who would dream, there is reality".

Human life is a dream, a dream that lasts a lifetime. Everything is thought. Reality is created, and is virtual. The physical nature of it is really derived from information processing and at best... collision detection in a very evolved mind-generated computer simulation. Amazing really once you really dive deep into this secret.

Bill Hicks apparently woke up to it at one point. As have many others.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Millions of kids believe in santa... so if belief can will something into existence where is santa?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you have every come across an inanimate object, never before seen by any animate, and for you it is a momemnt of discovery and learning about that object, then it existed prior to your awareness possibly generating it. There is reality that is not an illusion nor does any thought alter its structure or content. To think otherwise is a gross expression of individual ego light years beyond embarassment.
edit on 8-8-2011 by tkwasny because: typo fix

top topics

<<   2 >>

join