It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy Fakes His Own Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Did a few searches here and couldn't find it so here it is.

How smart is man's best friend? Smart enough to play dead at the hands (paws?) of his dog buddy.

I'm on the road right now and just stopped in for a peek at ATS. Damn addictions.
Caught up on the whole crap fest in the US with the 11th hour save that doesn't look like much so I was looking for a lighter moment to share with folks here.

EQ's, Flares, Police vids, Aliens, Syria, Libya...etc all ramping up...check. All still there. So here's a puppy to break it up.

Enjoy!

edit on 5-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
lol thats awesome !

thanks for sharing that video . made me smile after a long days work =)

very intelligent animals .. can't wait till one day we make a device and communicate with them...

im dying to ask...

"what do you think about humans and our activities on earth "

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the puppy, Jude11.

It is so important to step away from the "crapfest" as you so eloquently put it. Sometimes it's difficult though, isn't it?

SQUIRREL!!!!

edit on 5-8-2011 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How awesome is that! Just another
reason I love animals so.
edit on 5-8-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh if only that older dog could talk about the joys of babysitting! This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Now, that is one smart cookie.

I can't stop laughing at the way she just tumbled over like that. So, Dramatic.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The dog either has Epilepsy or a Heart Condition brought on by the spurt of exercise!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

How awesome is that! Just another
reason I love animals so.
edit on 5-8-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

I laughed so hard when I first saw this. I absolutely love any and all animals...more than the upright 2 legged creatures sometimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Manhater

The dog either has Epilepsy or a Heart Condition brought on by the spurt of exercise!

I think it might be a severe case of drama-itis.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love it! Such the typical dramatized "death" that you would see in the every day child. Reminds me of the cartoon version of Robin Hood when the chicken nanny character gets "stabbed" by the youngster.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
When I seen it I thought pretty cute; the puppy is trying to have the attention of the other dog to play with different body language. One being the play dead, which I've seen cats and dogs do and can teach them too as a trick to do it. Kinda looks like a fainting goat for a second, until the puppy is looking up(does she/he see me?!) then appears like a western, movie actor trying to recover but doesn't make it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That's quite the actor. It's pretty entertaining but the fact that it's being broadcast on a "news" program makes me want to puke. That's one of the reasons I don't watch MSM anymore. There's so much going on in the world, good and bad....but look here's two dogs! Maybe if we're lucky they'll throw us another video of a water skiing squirrel!
edit on 8/10/2011 by Crackavelli because: fixed spelling

top topics

join