It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland is a Stargate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

These are all great. Thanks for reminding me and posting so I remember they are here.
Jordanduchnycz is the coolest youtube poster but he talks so darn fast I have to stop the video and think about what all he just said all the time! I have not seen the pineal gland as a stargate here in the original post since I am going through the other but will get to it and am sure it is at least as fascinating a topic as the rest. Thanks again.
Peace...It's not just for breakfast anymore!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I glad you all are enjoying the videos. They are thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok, I watched it until she said " we only use a 5th of our brain capacity"...

The video is peaceful and serene, and quite honestly some of this may hold water, but why, why do we need to make such idiotic claims as "we only use such and such percentage of our brains..." and the rest is what? Tapioca pudding? Give me an effin break, can't take any video seriously once they start babbling like that.

Khar

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

I don't know for a fact that we only use 1/5 of our brain. I'm sorry that statement deterred you from watching the rest of the video. I do know that we are not using "all" of our brain. If we were we would all be a combination of a genius, artist (creator), psychic, alchemist...to name a few, with powers and abilities far beyond what we have today.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
For all the "we only use 5% of our brain" Talk. Myth BUSTED. But we can't use 100% of our brain. That's confirmed. We can use around 60/70% of our brain. Source is Mythbusters
(My numbers could be off a little bit)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Every single neuron in our brains has a purpose. Every single synapse has a purpose and has come into existence for that purpose. If it did not have a purpose it would not have established a connection between two nerve cells during development. If any part of the brain were not used, synapses would detach and mass would atrophy - this is not the case. Synapses can detach but only to establish a new connection, for a more useful purpose.

Without a single doubt, we use a 100% of our brains. Grey matter uses a lot of energy and it is expensive to feed - if we didn't use it all it would not be there. Now I'm not saying that we know what every part of the brain does, or what each synapse's purpose is, far from it... but physiologically speaking every single cell is used. The 10%, or 20% or whatever number is used at times is nothing more than that - an uneducated guess or more often a myth.

Also, just because we don't use 100% of our brain non-stop doesn't mean parts are unused. You don't always flex 100% of your muscles while you walk around town, but every muscle is used and it serves a purpose. The closest we get to using 100% of our brain at once is when the brain suffers from an electrical overload, otherwise called a seizure, such as in a person suffering from epilepsy. If you did an EEG scan of a person's brain suffering from a seizure, you would see tremendous activity and every single part of the brain would register at once - this is undeniable proof that there are no parts of the brain that are dormant.

Yes, maybe I should have finished the video, but when I hear someone incorporate an obvious myth into their material without taking a few minutes to get educated on it, it just ruins the rest of the material for me - how can I believe anything else that is said to be true?

Khar

p.s. Here's just the top few links from a Google search for those that may be interested in how the brain works and the 10% myth:

Brain Connection

Brain Link

Neuroscience for Kids
edit on 7-8-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Aw i so love this thread
i saw it on youtube ! i had no idea that u made a thread with

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

thank you very much for that.
That was a very powerful video.
I'm gonna have to watch it again tomorrow.
It was too much for me to absorb all at once.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by annonymous1234
Source is Mythbusters

I'm hoping you're just kidding, right?
You are just kidding aren't you?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
honestly ive been feeling the oneness....and since my sleep schedule changed, my consciousness has been different, i havent been sleeping at night so im sure my pineal gland and its production of melatonin/dmt has been affected....its just a correlation i see, one day i want to do experiments on this.....

i understand the feeling of oneness a lot of people talk about, and the feeling of the third eye opening and all that, but why do these things imply some greater thing? why cant it just be something that is meant to happen in all of us....and why do people think they put fluoride in the water? why does it become conspiracy.....maybe we just havent been connected to each other enough for it to have an impact yet......although if the structure is there already i would say its the opposite, that its been used and has been shut off for a while now......maybe its the interconnectedness of the world through the internet and media that allows us to feel this oneness.....because we all can sit here and know stuff thats going on in remote parts of the world, the more you know about the world, the more you become a part of it and it becomes a part of you, all thats happening is our consciousness is expanding, and we are all here, so its happening to all of us.....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the pineal gland produces dmt. Is this 100% proven by science? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
great correction kharron, couldnt have said it better myself, you sure got your principles right, iam a neuroscientist and one of the first things my professors taught me in college is that we know much less than we think we do ......in terms of brain activation, most people see fmri's and other tests monitoring activity and only see some parts light up so they assume others are not active, thats the problem with science, experts deal with it, but eventually everyone comes across it, because thats what science is for, but its difficult to generalize and sum up things when someone hasnt spent a few years studying the subject as you have, there are so many intricacies, things are always simple at first and seem definite, but the more i studied the more i realized there are complexities that arise and things are not as simple as they seem.

and kharron the interesting thing to me is that these connections are not pre programmed in the brain, when you say if that part is not used, well its the environment and the incoming data that determines what connects where, at the earliest stages of life, when our brains first start taking in data, its an all out battle for neurotrophic growth factor and survival, whoever doesnt eat gets phased out to put it in simple terms.....and the brain area's that we are so sure serve a certain defined function, such as vision and the occipital love, theres research now that shows that if we rewire the eyes to a different part of the brain, auditory for example, we wont hear with our eyes, but that brain area will adapt to have vision.........this is why i believe the brain is this godlike machine that we all share in common, and the mind/soul whatever makes us feel like us, is what we acquire through experiencing a unique set of incoming data based on the space you inhabit on earth and the time that you inhabit it.......think of a 3dimensional map and data streaming at all angles, even a genetic copy could only stand right next to you, not in the exact spot, therefore you will each have a unique consciousness

i believe everyone has the same brain and as our world increases its interconnectedness, our consciousness follows, the people who are alive now have wider awareness and in effect consciousness because we literally know more, we receive more information from all parts of the world than we did before, before people were often limited to their town, or city......its hard to feel unified, but now our minds are moving towards unification, maybe not in the literal sense, but as everyones consciousness expands based on whats on earth, people are taking in the same data, because we are all on earth, therefore we can easily mimic each others states, we feel a unification, because we are ballooning up and absorbing the same air......
edit on 21-8-2011 by subjectivelife because: added

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
and on the topic of pineal gland dmt production
sadly science isnt such a uniform field at all, there are differing viewpoints and it is something not really being tested heavily.....our generation isnt lucky enough to have been around from the 1900's to 1970's before there were all these ethical movements and crap, i mean really especially the psychology experiments that are viewed as traumatizing people, they help us accumulate knowledge for the future, what good is someones feeling in the past, they wont even be in existence in the future.......after i finish my phd ill do dmt research in my basement lol.....who wants to learn?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well in the US the gov has added fluoride to calcify ours.
It may be the reason we here in the US haven't rioted even though we are getting screwed over worst of all.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

The SINGLE EYE in your comment could possible be the THIRD EYE, the true seeing eye of humanity and spirituality. Which in turn it is also connected to the Pineal Gland where we can access the natural '___' to have unexplainable and out of this world visions or experiences.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

The pineal gland and dmt deal makes sense, but from what I've read to this point, it has not been 100% proven by science. The Higgs bosson particle makes sense too but until it is proven to exist, we are just throwing faith in the mix. We need more basement-dwelling phds researching on this. It seems the ruling elite is in opposition to expanding the consciousness of the peasantry.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Or how about you prove the Claim wrong.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
not really a stargate, a gateway to the spirit realm yes, it helps you see the truth, beyond this dimension, the pineal gland is a projection system, in which it allows you to see what is truly around you

<< 1  2   >>

join