It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just got punked...Obama was born in Kenya...and the government of Kenya knows it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
travel.yahoo.com...

Here is the evidence that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. I don't know how they manage to do it but it's pretty clear..we are being taken for a ride. Enjoy the ride
edit on 5-8-2011 by ufomechanic because: link problems

edit on 5-8-2011 by ufomechanic because: link problems

edit on 5-8-2011 by ufomechanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufomechanic

It's a fake photo....users can upload their own photos there.
edit on 5-8-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Who cares? He's still from planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just scroll to the 18th photo

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VinciVirus

Ya sure??

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
farm3.hv-static.flickr.com...

Birthplace of Obama. Yeah that is interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
As much as I hate it, he is still a U.S Citizen because his mother was from here. Him being born in Kenya doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

Yeah I would have to agree...but, I still would like to know why its so hidden. How he got others in the State departments to announce publicly he was born in America etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet the pic is a Photoshop......users can upload their own photos there

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The entire World is aware that the man is a fake and by association, so is the entire Administration. The question remains tho. Why is he still King of America?

Because the people did exactly what he knew they would...Nothing. A little whining, a little protesting (I mean very little) And a bunch of ranting in cyber space.

He won...that's it. America has its first Non-American Dictator in control and look what is happening as a result.

It's too late...as always.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b401bdcbd0e.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
Double post
edit on 5-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   

Actually it does.

Birthplace matters unless it was a military birth.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ufomechanic

Ok...so when I first saw the title of this thread I thought..."Oh no...not another thread about this...." but then I thought ...wait a minute...there might be some new information.....so I clicked on the link provided....and it is (Yahoo Travel section...about Nairobi, Kenya).

So...what exactly are you trying to tell us....because the thread you created and the information provided...just are not enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

jssaylor2007 is sort of correct here.

Please see this post I originally put together over at the Daily Paul prior to the 2008 election regarding Mccain specifically.

Horrible and funny at the same time, neither candidate in 2008 was actually eligible for office according to US laws. Very EARLY Congress repealed the law they had passed that would have made Mccain - and *possibly* Obama - eligible for office.

Be well.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007

Actually it does.

Birthplace does not matter, as long as one of your parents are a naturalized U.S. Citizen. So lets say a family goes on a trip to Germany. The wife is pregnant. She ends up having her baby while on the trip in Germany. You are telling me that they would deny the child U.S. Citizenship because they were born in Germany? That would be downright ridiculous. Now I see where you are coming from as far as running for President goes. I do recall reading that they had to be a natural born citizen. But, if you think about it, George Washington shouldn't have been eligible for President if they were going by the rules.
edit on 8/5/2011 by DivineIntervention because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Actually it does.

Wrong, birthplace doesn't matter at all.. if you're caucasian.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineIntervention

Actually it does.

Birthplace does not matter, as long as one of your parents are a naturalized U.S. Citizen. So lets say a family goes on a trip to Germany. The wife is pregnant. She end up having her baby while on the trip in Germany. You are telling me that they would deny the child U.S. Citizenship because they were born in Germany? I think not.

"They" do whatever "they" want.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VinciVirus

How are you so sure??? Were you there at birth???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineIntervention
As much as I hate it, he is still a U.S Citizen because his mother was from here. Him being born in Kenya doesn't matter.
Actually it makes a huge difference because his father was a subject of the British crown. There is precedent for the lack of "Natural Born" status, though he would still be a citizen. Thus, he would be ineligible for the presidency or the vice-presidency.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinciVirus

Dude, your logic makes no sense. Obama is a fascist, but does not follow "his own" rules. Presidents must be born American citizens.

By your logic, I should be able to break any law and rationalize it with some simplified, generalized explanation.

The birther thing was simply an attempt by TPTB to see what they could get away with...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join