It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do your own research !! Well, here are a pile of free USEFUL online tools for that !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thank you for the tools! The listening in space seem weird. But cool.

I tried this with my image exifdata.com, And it says "Unknown" for light source. So, what's unknown mean? It can't detect a bug, Chinese Lantern, or a simple flashback and reflection?

Full Image

edit on 6-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Great post. I am currently on the PS3 but when I get on the P.C I will be checking out each and every link especially the picture to sound one, never heard of such a thing. Thank you for taking the time to compile such an extensive list.

S&F (If it will let me flag that is)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This is awesome. I'm looking forward to using these different sites, and thank you for putting all of it together so well. Already bookmarked them. The text to word program sounds like it will come in handy. I truly enjoy reading, but sometimes it would be nice to be read to

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

S&F good post.
I will be comming back to check out these links.
interested in quite a few I am...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

bless your heart Vandalour. that was a years worth of gifts all wrapped up with one bow. some of the most useful tools an online PC needs, simply wonderful. if you're ever out my way please drop me a line, i will gladly cook you a fine dinner. thanks again

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

bless your heart Vandalour. that was a years worth of gifts all wrapped up with one bow. some of the most useful tools an online PC needs, simply wonderful. if you're ever out my way please drop me a line, i will gladly cook you a fine dinner. thanks again

ha.. thanks alot for the kind words, and the dinner offering. but have to say no thanks to the dinner, I have fear of flying, and there is alot of flying from Denmark to USA.. never gonna happen
thanks anyway

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yay! Some really cool new toys for me to play with!

I'm always on the lookout for more nerd tools to have fun with and you've just helped me add some more to my bookmarks on what was a very boring Sunday morning!

You're awesome, thank you lots and lots!
*Goes to snoop under the sea*

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Came across a terrific website with amazing links to various Data Bases stock full of information.

The free ebooks alone have made my day!

www.mindfully.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Free on-line textbooks:

www.openculture.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join