It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel's Ancient Aliens EPIC episode: "Aliens and Monsters".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

I think you are referring to Titen-Sxull post. I just wanted to comment on the tribe/cargo video you mentioned, and about the show.
edit on 8-8-2011 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Zeer0

just pop out of no where right?

What modern historian would make this claim that civilization just pops out of nowhere? Do you seriously believe that? What level of education did you achieve because I find it hard to believe that anyone can get out of highschool still believing that civilization just popped out of nowhere all of a sudden.

There's evidence that civilization gradually grew as populations increased and people became able to build more permanent sedentary lives. Some of the earliest evidence for civilization stretches back to 10000 BC.

Natufian Culture for instance is dated from between 12,000 and 9,500 BC and shows many of the hallmarks of permanent civilization.

Our species is genetically very similar to the way it was when we left Africa, it's why they can actually trace back the paths your ancestors took out of Africa using DNA. If aliens had tampered with our genetics in any way that would have completely altered the results of that test. If the did mess with our genes than why are we still almost genetically identical to Chimpanzees?

I know the desire to believe our species is too special to have evolved is strong in some folks but all the evidence points towards natural evolution and a gradual rise to civilization. It's also easy to see that once we got over the hurdle of developing written language and forming more permanent settlements with hierarchies technology would begin to increase at an accelerated rate. There are mysteries still in our past, but inserting aliens into those gaps is fallacious and cheapens those mysteries.

The evolution of the foods we eat + the medicine we take + the labor we do x interbreeding x diseases are some examples of how we are genetically different than our Ancestors in Africa. Here is an interesting article,link.

Here is a wikipedia link that talks about the similarities and differences between human genes and chimpanzee genes. Chimpanzee Genome Project

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Yes, what about it?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join