It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear George Dubya...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bush truly is an amazing man. He's the first person in my whole voting life to cause me to vote Democrat.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by mpeake

Do you really think that? Was it really possible for Bush to cause 9/11 after only being in office for a few months? It's been shown that the planning of 9/11 started years before Bush came into office. That would make 9/11 the result of greed revenge and mix hatred at Clinton right?

Am I losing my mind? Mpeake requests further clarification of a rather glaring contradiction and all we get is that Mpeake doesn't get it?

I don't get it either. (Though Mpeake is making perfect sense) The statements are so contradictory, what the hey was meant?

Thank you! I thought I was being pretty fair in my questions. I guess when you ask for clarification on contradicting statements you will usually get condradicting answers.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie

Such a hateful and divided nation we have become.

agreed . it is amazing that the "land of liberty" that was founded by people trying to escape persecutions of their freedoms is now home to the most diverse collections of bigots in the world .

i have mine , you have yours ..... so much for the old melting pot idea....

do on to others as you would have them do unto you . i read that somewhere , makes sense in theory , should be practiced a bit more IMO

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Of course Bush's people (the NEO CON PNAC cabal) was behind 9-11. They went so far as to state, wink wink, that all they needed to implement their PNAC agenda was a Pearl Harbor-type event. Voila! What a cowinkydink they got it! (What I'm saying is, they probably infiltrated such and such group, fooled them into playing certain Al Qaeda roles or whatever, financed them secretly and watched as they kept NORAD confused and stood down that day. It could never have happened w/out NORAD being stood down! They couldn't stand NORAD down 'till Bubba was out of office. Don't know if you know this or not, but the PNAC crowd did their level best to convince Clinton to invade Iraq. He wouldn't do it.

I'd be willing to bet the shrub didn't know didley-shyte about the 9-11 operation I like to call OPERATION NORTHWOODS 2001.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS:

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�
www.gwu.edu...

The Document:

www.gwu.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join